napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle update. Input needed.

Ok. Good to know. Cause i was gonna say maybe ur test was so high because the replacements were from the "good" batch. Ya know the stuff they save for when introducing themselves as a new source.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
this is why bloodwork is so vital when your having problems... you would have never though that was the problem... i am extremely hesitant to also infer that you had crushed any sort of estrogen earlier... maybe perhaps its the aromasin that you had that was the problem as opposed to anything else we are wondering... this is also your first cycle so you have no idea what your really gyno prone to and what not... perhaps 500 mg of test is too much for you.. i know 500 for me and my estrogen is absolutely elevated even with an ai... some are far more prone than others.. while many may be fine with 500, i assure that many are not as well... or it could be your tbol as well.. who knows what you had... what i do know is that its a wonderful thing that you at least know whats going on... i assure you that at the dose you were using aromasin, it certainly did not crush your estrogen and it also did not elevate this high in just a few weeks etc... im just very happy that now your mind is at ease... now the issue is known and can be addressed...
Agree 100%! That's the thing about changing things up without bloods, you never know if you are helping are harming yourself. In this case it looks like dropping the AI wasn't the correct choice. Either way, it can be reversed. Wish you all the best with this cycle going forward ibleed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks very much for all your help and support.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS said:
Ok. Good to know. Cause i was gonna say maybe ur test was so high because the replacements were from the "good" batch. Ya know the stuff they save for when introducing themselves as a new source.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Lol, yea I know what you mean but I gotta keep it honest I pinned my last bit out of my second vial from my original order last Wednesday and my bloods were taken that Friday.

Ok so, I was pretty pumped to hit the gym tonight after I got my bloods back and saw that big 4600 test number. I figured since I knew my estrogen was high that I would take some aromasin before working out and I should have me a great workout tonight. WRONG! I just can't get past this psychological barrier of me not getting stronger. I know everyone has told me that you CAN'T judge progress from strength gains and I get that but I'm extremely sick of barely being able to bench press my body weight. Especially when I see guys in the gym weighing 185# throwing up 275 300 and 315 with no problem. For about the last month or so not only have I been regressing with my bench press but chest days are becoming very painful. My triceps hurt, my collar bone hurts and as a matter of fact everything hurts on everything I do on chest days. I'm at the point and realization that I need to completely revamp my workouts from top to bottom and not just chest days but my entire training needs to be shaken up.

ibleedoranbla said:
Ok so, I was pretty pumped to hit the gym tonight after I got my bloods back and saw that big 4600 test number. I figured since I knew my estrogen was high that I would take some aromasin before working out and I should have me a great workout tonight. WRONG! I just can't get past this psychological barrier of me not getting stronger. I know everyone has told me that you CAN'T judge progress from strength gains and I get that but I'm extremely sick of barely being able to bench press my body weight. Especially when I see guys in the gym weighing 185# throwing up 275 300 and 315 with no problem. For about the last month or so not only have I been regressing with my bench press but chest days are becoming very painful. My triceps hurt, my collar bone hurts and as a matter of fact everything hurts on everything I do on chest days. I'm at the point and realization that I need to completely revamp my workouts from top to bottom and not just chest days but my entire training needs to be shaken up.

I'm really glad that the numbers and gear came back good. Revisiting your training plan might be a good idea, if strength is what you are really after buddy. You might be trying to do too much and giving yourself too much volume without the adequate recovery in between, or something else that is keeping your numbers from progressing

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

I'm really glad that the numbers and gear came back good. Revisiting your training plan might be a good idea, if strength is what you are really after buddy. You might be trying to do too much and giving yourself too much volume without the adequate recovery in between, or something else that is keeping your numbers from progressing
Believe me, I'm by no means trying to be a power lifter. However, I believe it's ridiculous that at 275# I can't even bench press 300# for reps. I feel at my size I should be easily putting up 350. Bench has always been my absolute weakest link, so over the years it has kind of been a personal goal to get a big bench. It's just very disheartening that with 4600 test fleeting through my body I'm benching the same amount as when my levels were at 900 I'm just having a hard time understanding that. Either way, it's going to be very hard but starting next week I'm going to completely stop all cars about strength and I'm going to completely rewrite my training, I'm going to nail down my diet even more to a T, I'm going to add cardio back in, and I'm going to add the winny. I'm going to get back focused on what's most important and that's shedding body fat.

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Believe me, I'm by no means trying to be a power lifter. However, I believe it's ridiculous that at 275# I can't even bench press 300# for reps. I feel at my size I should be easily putting up 350. Bench has always been my absolute weakest link, so over the years it has kind of been a personal goal to get a big bench. It's just very disheartening that with 4600 test fleeting through my body I'm benching the same amount as when my levels were at 900 I'm just having a hard time understanding that. Either way, it's going to be very hard but starting next week I'm going to completely stop all cars about strength and I'm going to completely rewrite my training, I'm going to nail down my diet even more to a T, I'm going to add cardio back in, and I'm going to add the winny. I'm going to get back focused on what's most important and that's shedding body fat.

adjusting your training and diet is a must every 4-6 weeks... i constantly do this and everytime i have caught myself being slightly lazy and try to push it out a little bit longer, i notice stalling etc... we are creatures of habit and we get into routines etc and that goes for most everyone... the sense to adjust and accommodate is difficult but its a must with this... as hard as we go and as often, the body gets used to things quickly...

i think you have a misconception on testosterone and strength... YES, using test and getting above levels does increase strength but that alone is not going to turn you into superman... also, remember something... you cut for how long? then you just expect to have this massive strength by adding test and tbol... brother, that's not how it works... yes, you should see an increase and trust me, you can still gain strength on a cut or with a lot of cardio but superman strength along with that is not going to happen man... its just not... it CAN and SHOULD increase but not to the extent your wanting... plus with estrogen out of control as it is in your circumstance, its DEFINITELY not going to happen... so although you have found the root of the problem, its still a problem and until its fixed, don't expect too much... that is not helping with your pains etc... either...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

adjusting your training and diet is a must every 4-6 weeks... i constantly do this and everytime i have caught myself being slightly lazy and try to push it out a little bit longer, i notice stalling etc... we are creatures of habit and we get into routines etc and that goes for most everyone... the sense to adjust and accommodate is difficult but its a must with this... as hard as we go and as often, the body gets used to things quickly...

i think you have a misconception on testosterone and strength... YES, using test and getting above levels does increase strength but that alone is not going to turn you into superman... also, remember something... you cut for how long? then you just expect to have this massive strength by adding test and tbol... brother, that's not how it works... yes, you should see an increase and trust me, you can still gain strength on a cut or with a lot of cardio but superman strength along with that is not going to happen man... its just not... it CAN and SHOULD increase but not to the extent your wanting... plus with estrogen out of control as it is in your circumstance, its DEFINITELY not going to happen... so although you have found the root of the problem, its still a problem and until its fixed, don't expect too much... that is not helping with your pains etc... either...
I agree with everything you have said but do you think that at 6'3" 275# and been lifting for years that a 300# brunch for 5-6 reps is superman strength?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

I agree with everything you have said but do you think that at 6'3" 275# and been lifting for years that a 300# brunch for 5-6 reps is superman strength?

no i dont but i also don't put much into WHAT you can bench bro... actually i dont at all... it all depends on HOW you train and WHAT your after... i cant lift as heavy as i used to either but you know what, i get WAY more out of what i do by HOW I do it, the quality, intensity, etc... don't get caught in "how much" because a lot can lift heavy and look like dog shit but not so many do it right, in every aspect and gain from it the right way...

ultimately, unless your a competitor, do you care more about how much you can lift and how much you get from it?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

no i dont but i also don't put much into WHAT you can bench bro... actually i dont at all... it all depends on HOW you train and WHAT your after... i cant lift as heavy as i used to either but you know what, i get WAY more out of what i do by HOW I do it, the quality, intensity, etc... don't get caught in "how much" because a lot can lift heavy and look like dog shit but not so many do it right, in every aspect and gain from it the right way...

ultimately, unless your a competitor, do you care more about how much you can lift and how much you get from it?
I'm all for doing things right and getting everything out of it I can and I've mentioned several times that I know caring about how much I lift isn't exactly the right way or what's most important but the whole bench thing is a huge psychological barrier for me because I've never been able to bench press much and it's just been a life long personal goal to at least have a good bench one day. That physiological barrier just is magnified 10 fold when I watch my training partner who has been lifting for a year, who weighs 220# and is just taking lgd bench the same amount as me and actually is starting to out do me in the reps.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

I'm all for doing things right and getting everything out of it I can and I've mentioned several times that I know caring about how much I lift isn't exactly the right way or what's most important but the whole bench thing is a huge psychological barrier for me because I've never been able to bench press much and it's just been a life long personal goal to at least have a good bench one day. That physiological barrier just is magnified 10 fold when I watch my training partner who has been lifting for a year, who weighs 220# and is just taking lgd bench the same amount as me and actually is starting to out do me in the reps.

well bro, that's just something your going to have to overcome and make it a point to not let it get to you but out do him on how you look and progress...

Yeh I don't even give a shit what I can bench. I don't even know exactly what I can do to be honest. I haven't benched in almost a year. It's a real shitty exercise for chest development, and is one of the most problematic lifts you can do with the stress it puts on joints, shoulder, pec tears, etc when going heavy. I stick to Flat DB movements along with regular incline, decline (both BB and DB) along with machines.

My strength has always been very good, but it's not what really matters to me. I'm a bodybuilder through and through and always making those reps and sets the best I can for hypertrophy and growth regardless of the weight

RickRock said:
Yeh I don't even give a shit what I can bench. I don't even know exactly what I can do to be honest. I haven't benched in almost a year. It's a real shitty exercise for chest development, and is one of the most problematic lifts you can do with the stress it puts on joints, shoulder, pec tears, etc when going heavy. I stick to Flat DB movements along with regular incline, decline (both BB and DB) along with machines.

My strength has always been very good, but it's not what really matters to me. I'm a bodybuilder through and through and always making those reps and sets the best I can for hypertrophy and growth regardless of the weight
Yea, I really need to learn how to adapt this mentality.

Dude. Aromasin doesnt work in one dosage bro. Its gonna be a few. Look u need to stop. Take a step back and take each day as its own. Products take weeks months to work not days. U want too much too quick. Doesnt work that way.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Dude. Aromasin doesnt work in one dosage bro. Its gonna be a few. Look u need to stop. Take a step back and take each day as its own. Products take weeks months to work not days. U want too much too quick. Doesnt work that way.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I wasn't expecting aromasin to work in one dosage. What I was expecting was to at least have a decent workout.

ibleedoranbla said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I wasn't expecting aromasin to work in one dosage. What I was expecting was to at least have a decent workout.

Well if i were you i would. Honestly i think you need to take a step back get away from the weights for a few days come back monday and start w new lifts. Im telling you mental strength is a big part of actual strength. You are frustrated and pushing too much. Take a couple days. Relax. And then go back. Im telling you. This will help u.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Well if i were you i would. Honestly i think you need to take a step back get away from the weights for a few days come back monday and start w new lifts. Im telling you mental strength is a big part of actual strength. You are frustrated and pushing too much. Take a couple days. Relax. And then go back. Im telling you. This will help u.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
You are absolutely right and that is the game plan. I'm planning on finishing my week tomorrow with leg day, which is something in actually making gains in. After that though, I'm taking the weekend off and reevaluating everything.

ibleedoranbla said:
PHURIOUS said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA
You are absolutely right and that is the game plan. I'm planning on finishing my week tomorrow with leg day, which is something in actually making gains in. After that though, I'm taking the weekend off and reevaluating everything.

I would bro. Sometimes you just try too hard or work too much and ur brain just days no more. U need a couple days off

PHURIOUS PHARMA

ibleedoranbla said:
PHURIOUS said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Sounds good bro, take a weekend off and eat like a BEAST and rest up if you can. Ive decided since you are going to take this weekend off, then so will i :) well be right back at it next week, rested and more stronger.

Top Bottom