napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 and RAD 140

Growing pains :)
As long as the product stays top notch I wouldn't care if they only had a MySpace page :p
Got a wedding to go to in two months and a vaca to Florida in four.... needs me my special vitamins to refine and look fine :p

jjfingers said:
Growing pains :)
As long as the product stays top notch I wouldn't care if they only had a MySpace page :p
Got a wedding to go to in two months and a vaca to Florida in four.... needs me my special vitamins to refine and look fine :p

Boston Loyd is that you? JK

jjfingers said:
We rely heavily on Dylan when it comes to info in any way regarding PES. The PES site is not update with any pertinent info. No blog entries since March. "Coming Soon" is rarely updated and responses to any query are slow if at all. Great product. Lackluster site.

We are sorry you feel this way about the site however you will see drastic changes in abundance. We have been working feverishly not only providing the very best products you can find but expanding our store into a 1 stop shop for everyone. We assure you that these are not only extremely time consuming but extremely costly, not to mention with keeping up as much as possible with orders and sales. Yes, we rely on Dylan to be of help with answering questions for us etc. but as we open the new store, EVERYTHING will be updated like you will not expect

PureEssenceSarms said:
jjfingers said:
We rely heavily on Dylan when it comes to info in any way regarding PES. The PES site is not update with any pertinent info. No blog entries since March. "Coming Soon" is rarely updated and responses to any query are slow if at all. Great product. Lackluster site.

We are sorry you feel this way about the site however you will see drastic changes in abundance. We have been working feverishly not only providing the very best products you can find but expanding our store into a 1 stop shop for everyone. We assure you that these are not only extremely time consuming but extremely costly, not to mention with keeping up as much as possible with orders and sales. Yes, we rely on Dylan to be of help with answering questions for us etc. but as we open the new store, EVERYTHING will be updated like you will not expect
projected date ??

So these products ever coming out? Its becoming tedious waiting for them to announce something. Its seems every week its going to be next week etc etc.

21infantry said:
So these products ever coming out? Its becoming tedious waiting for them to announce something. Its seems every week its going to be next week etc etc.

I haven't heard an update, but I'm sure it will be very soon. The attack on their site may have slowed some things down a bit

im sure its quite evident that due to the relentless site attacks that these were delayed... i was told there should be an update any day on these and it will be posted everywhere

Reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyy can't wait for RAD140. Start HRT soon. Would love to have this in the mix. Hear there are prostate protective properties. And really hoping the talk about the mental effects are true as well.

I know there was talk of PES adding ancillaries a little while back, is that still in the works?

Top Bottom