napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 side effects??

Well that's not a bad deal. My hairline has receded such a small amount that it still looks like a normal straight hairline, but it's nice to know that the 99% that's still on my head will be improved. Can't complain there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely man... it can also help with skin, nails, etc... there's so many benefits there... collagen etc..

absolutely man... it can also help with skin, nails, etc... there's so many benefits there... collagen etc..

Awesome! I went from being slightly worried about possible adverse effects to excited to get this stuff built up in my system. Thanks!

Awesome! I went from being slightly worried about possible adverse effects to excited to get this stuff built up in my system. Thanks!

anytime bro... always let me know right away if you have any questions and im happy to help

I'm sure you will enjoy it brother. Keep us updated!

I definitely will! These sarms gainz are unreal! I went from 168 to 186 in 5 1/2 weeks. This is my first cycle so I'm pretty new to this. I'll have to post some before and after pics or something lol

i think there's confusion... i said it wouldn't regrow hair, not that it would... he was asking if it would... i said no it will not... it will improve the quality, the shine etc...

fuck with my old age I don't need anymore hair growing especially in places I don't want it back, ears, nose wtf you gotta be tough to get old

I definitely will! These sarms gainz are unreal! I went from 168 to 186 in 5 1/2 weeks. This is my first cycle so I'm pretty new to this. I'll have to post some before and after pics or something lol

thats beyond excellent brother! very nice work! keep us updated on what you decide to run and i'll be happy to help guid you along the way!

Wow. That is amazing my friend! Very nice!

Yeah.. Really great work my man, SARMS was my first intro to PEDs and I was so impressed with the results.

Just started. ...and the next day I was HUNGRY AS SH@$!......I might need to stack this with something that's going to help me lose weight!

Just started. ...and the next day I was HUNGRY AS SH@$!......I might need to stack this with something that's going to help me lose weight!

I never gained any fat while bulking on sarms and I was eating a lot. When I implemented mk677 I gained some fat lol the eating just goes to a whole new level haha granted the fat gain was minimum but still there. I'm sure adding GW or s4 could off set that fat gain.

Lol, depending on your goals is exactly the reason that GW and SR go so well with it. The metabolic boost from the SR alone can really help offset any damage from overeating, and help you pack in the calories for big gains. That's the magic and beauty of stacking those sarms

I'm glad it's not just me...... I'm eating like I'm a growing teenager.....lol
I will monitor myself for about 2 weeks to decide if I will add something with it.
Thanks for the feedback guys!

I'm glad it's not just me...... I'm eating like I'm a growing teenager.....lol
I will monitor myself for about 2 weeks to decide if I will add something with it.
Thanks for the feedback guys!

No, its definitely not you... the hunger spike does subside in 2-3 weeks generally but it hits hard at first... you may want to try something like ephedrine or make sure your eating plenty of fiber to feel full and satiated.. other sarms will also help offset any unwanted extra caloric intake, especially sr9009...

No, its definitely not you... the hunger spike does subside in 2-3 weeks generally but it hits hard at first... you may want to try something like ephedrine or make sure your eating plenty of fiber to feel full and satiated.. other sarms will also help offset any unwanted extra caloric intake, especially sr9009...

It's been 3 days now and it seems to be getting better already
I really appreciate the advice.

It's been 3 days now and it seems to be getting better already
I really appreciate the advice.

anytime bro... it will continue to subside moving forward... it comes on strong initially but its not something you have to deal with long term, which is a very good thing! im always here to help, don't hesitate to let me know

anytime bro... it will continue to subside moving forward... it comes on strong initially but its not something you have to deal with long term, which is a very good thing! im always here to help, don't hesitate to let me know

I plan on taking this for at least 6 months straight so after that period what's the pct protocol? Do I just need a 4 week break and hop back on? Do I even need a pct? I saw you video again, but I didn't really hear much about the time off.

Top Bottom