napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK2866 (Ostabolic) IS NO JOKE and delivers once again! LOVE THE HEALING!!

jp, hot and cold water therapy works wonders. You start out with the hot. Hot as you can stand. Almost to the point you question getting used to it. Let the hot water run on it for about 5 minutes. Then switch to the ice cold. Shut the hot valve off completely and turn the cold all the way. The cold is going to be much harder to handle. That 5 minutes is going to feel alot longer than the hot 5. It should be so cold that it burns and you should barely be able to feel your other hand touching it. Do that 2 or 3 times in the shower at least twice a day. Three times is better. Worked great for my elbow! Works great for lower back too.

The problem with hot cold, is the heat is intended as a vasodialator, and tendons have minimal blood flow. But yea,I do this anyways,Dylan's machine is intriguing

Some of my favs, is the homemedics back shiatsu, as it has IR heat. In addition, I found a IR heating pad that works wonders, I'd have to find the manufacturer again.

That sounds like you could wear it at night when you sleep and could get a lot of time with the heat that way.

The problem with hot cold, is the heat is intended as a vasodialator, and tendons have minimal blood flow. But yea,I do this anyways,Dylan's machine is intriguing
im telling you bro, the machine is the real deal.. i was shocked at how well it worked and continues to work...

I'm so glad you posted this on the MK. I have been saving up two bottles for a cycle I planned this spring – but I have such a nagging pain from patella tendinitis that I've been fighting myself from just running some Ostarine right now. After the success you had with your shoulder, and reading from the others – I'm going to crack that bad boy open tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad you posted this on the MK. I have been saving up two bottles for a cycle I planned this spring – but I have such a nagging pain from patella tendinitis that I've been fighting myself from just running some Ostarine right now. After the success you had with your shoulder, and reading from the others – I'm going to crack that bad boy open tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
excellent bro... keep us updated on your results... you are going to be extremely pleased with the outcome!

I didn't look at it yet. Can you put it on any limb or other body part?
absolutely... its a body massager... i had a muscle in my delt that was in a horrible fucking knot and it got it out so nicely... its a damn good machine man... i normally hate them because they just dont work but this one really works

Cool, i'm going to check it out. Also, my wife is a licensed massage therapist and i'm going show her. She's probably seen it.

Cool, i'm going to check it out. Also, my wife is a licensed massage therapist and i'm going show her. She's probably seen it.
chances are she has bro... my wife found it on a facebook ad and it had nearly a 5 star rating with A LOT of reviews... i absolutely love it

2866 works, i gave it a test run solo for 30 days without anything else just to see what it can do and it made my shoulder pain nearly non existent. And that was only in 30 days, im about 4 weeks into my cycle now im actually getting ready to throw in some 2866 in bout a week

Top Bottom