napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK2866 healed me!!!

MRNYS

Ok for those of you who know me, I'm running a 16 week bulk to cut cycle. Started at 202lbs at 68" 46 years old. Former pro bber. Right around week 7 I was at 226lbs feeling great doing chest and tris and I had a snapping sensation in my groin/lower ab area. First thought is I just got a hernia which would be expected at my age I guess. When I sneezed it dropped me to my knees. Got it scanned and it ended up just being a tear. Ordered some MK2866 by advise from Dylan and 2 weeks later I barely feel anything, not only that but my lower back and neck feel much better too. 8 herniated discs. Back in the gym, going easy and I haven't tried legs yet but I will this weekend. Took the dosage that he recommended every morning before breakfast and will stay on it through the entire cycle. Finishing up with Winstrol my last 6 weeks and maybe some Masteron. Pic below was the other night, I need to ask someone to take a picture one of these days.IMG_5368.jpg

Nice!! Was the MK the only thing you were using to try to heal it or were you stacking other things with it?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Was your pain really significant, and you say in 2 weeks you felt no more pain? Are you being true brother, don't mean to sound cryptic, but it's not that I just don't trust you, I don't trust anybody. Especially just a paragraph in a forum. But this is a good forum that has an unwritten set of ethics and values ran by some other brothers that have a conscience tied to folks well being here. I could definitely benefit from some of what you took. As you put it.

Yea I wouldn't get too excited over 2 weeks..I mean it's great it's improving...but I expect several weeks to several months to fully heal anything

thats awesome to hear bro! i just posted about this a few weeks ago with the extreme elbow tendinitis i have been dealing with for months now... the huge increases in weights i am lifting is causing a tremendous amount of strain on me and this truly helped in a major way... i find it rather disheartening to see someone acting as though you were dishonest... i find that to be quite absurd to be honest... now, im not saying its going to fully heal serious injuries or anything outlandish like that whatsoever because that's not a fact but it absolutely makes it a far more rapid recovery with many injuries... you will have better days than others but the results will continue to show and continue to improve... keep a close eye on everything and do not overdo it yet just because you feel better but you should continue to see far more rapid healing... thanks for sharing bro!

2866 is the business, i ran it once for only 30 days and had exceptional results for some old shoulder pain. I barely added it about a week ago to my current cycle, got a few pains here and there im sure will knock that out quick

Didn't mean he was being dishonest. Things get lost in translation via email, text message, etc. I'm still a newbie to Sarms and AAS. Have only been using GW so far, which by the way I absolutely love! Please don't feel disheartened bro, just testing the waters to be safe minded. You understand.

Didn't mean he was being dishonest. Things get lost in translation via email, text message, etc. I'm still a newbie to Sarms and AAS. Have only been using GW so far, which by the way I absolutely love! Please don't feel disheartened bro, just testing the waters to be safe minded. You understand.
im all about questions bro but you have to look how you phrased it... you said " are you actually being true" so i guess that would imply you are questioning if he is lying or not, or i guess to most that's how it appears... its a VERY VERY fair question to ask in a different way, absolutely, but the way it sounded, it came across pretty negative bro, so i hope you can see that... i didnt rip you at all or anything, it just really bothered me that you could think that...

I hear. My foul. I most absolutely did not think it that way. What I truly meant when I said are you being true is the fact I have significant pain and all the research I have been doing on ostarine, I have developed real high hopes about running it sometime soon. All good bro. Sorry about this cluster fuck. Lol (humbly)

I hear. My foul. I most absolutely did not think it that way. What I truly meant when I said are you being true is the fact I have significant pain and all the research I have been doing on ostarine, I have developed real high hopes about running it sometime soon. All good bro. Sorry about this cluster fuck. Lol (humbly)
no worries bro, its all good... thats why i didnt overreact on it...

At ease everyone, I'm feeling great and I've always healed fast but not this fast and it was a painful tear! If I push on it with my hand I can tell it's their and I still feel it when I'm pushing hard but it's not painful I just know it's still their. Is it totally healed? Of course not but is it a coincidence that my back feels better and the tear is healed enough where I am back in the gym in 2 weeks? I would say that MK2866 work very very Well! Yes I am still on Test and EQ and MK677 along with L-Glutamine and a very healthy Organic diet with tons of water and my Flinstones! Remember I am 46 so to heal and feel this good after that kind of injury I am a true testament to the healing properties of this stuff. Thanks Again Dylan

Thanks for providing that feedback bro. That's awesome to hear, but I'm not surprised at all, because I've had several runs with MK-2866 for healing and injuries and it's done so much for me in that department. Being in my 40s like you, I have to deal with more of that than I'd like. I run MK-2866 during very cruise and just in the last year it has healed a nagging shoulder injury, some elbow pain I had for months, and a bad bicep injury. That stuff is gold for healing in my opinion

thats awesome to hear bro! i just posted about this a few weeks ago with the extreme elbow tendinitis i have been dealing with for months now... the huge increases in weights i am lifting is causing a tremendous amount of strain on me and this truly helped in a major way... i find it rather disheartening to see someone acting as though you were dishonest... i find that to be quite absurd to be honest... now, im not saying its going to fully heal serious injuries or anything outlandish like that whatsoever because that's not a fact but it absolutely makes it a far more rapid recovery with many injuries... you will have better days than others but the results will continue to show and continue to improve... keep a close eye on everything and do not overdo it yet just because you feel better but you should continue to see far more rapid healing... thanks for sharing bro!

Thanks for providing that feedback bro. That's awesome to hear, but I'm not surprised at all, because I've had several runs with MK-2866 for healing and injuries and it's done so much for me in that department. Being in my 40s like you, I have to deal with more of that than I'd like. I run MK-2866 during very cruise and just in the last year it has healed a nagging shoulder injury, some elbow pain I had for months, and a bad bicep injury. That stuff is gold for healing in my opinion

So does anyone know for certain how long can we stay on this stuff?

I appreciate the way you came forward about being a testament that's had a positive experience with the MK. Makes me feel better about running it. By the way i'm 44 for the first time. Same boat.

So does time on equal time off? For example, 12 weeks of MK -2866 followed by 4 weeks of a mini PCT, equals 16 weeks. So after the final day of the PCT (16th week), we shall wait a whole 16 weeks before starting another cycle?

MK-2866 healed my torn rotator cuff with one centimeter of separation.I wasn't able to work my right "side" delt at all,but within 4 weeks on it I was able to do light side laterals.After a full 12 week cycle I was & still am able to work my right delt just as hard as my left one.It is one of the most miraculous sarms out there as far as I'm concerned.

So does anyone know for certain how long can we stay on this stuff?
you can run it in 12 week increments bro... then you generally need a mini pct of 4 weeks but if on trt, just take 3 weeks off and you can start again... if not, run your mini pct and once completed, you can begin again in 3 weeks!

Top Bottom