napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Virtualization female sarms

Femalebulldog

Hi, I have a couple of questions I hope someone could help me out with.
I'm currently on my 3rd week of S4 ( 25mg am and pm )
And 2nd week of Ostarine (12.5mg a day am)

I was planning up increase the Ostarine this week but noticed my voice is cracking sometimes and a little deeper, my clit is also a little enlarged.

Is this likely due to the Ostarine?
Should I keep the dosage and see if it adjusts or lower it or cut it out?
I've used seams and steroids in the past. When similar things happen with steroids sometimes it got better after a few days and if not I'd cut back.

Thank you so much.

very important question. where did you get your ostarine?

i am worried you are using a pro hormones.

With legit sarms virilization is virtually a non issue. Its entirely possible you do not have a good source and they may in fact be prohormones and not sarms. I would cease use.

For legit high quality sarms check out sarms.forsale and umbrella labs

I believe you mean Virilization and no, ostarine does not cause anything of the sort.. it CAN cause either an enlarged clitoris or could cause irregularities in your menstrual cycle but that also is highly unlikely in just 3 weeks...

The main reason i advise starting low and then assessing is just this, to assess your tolerance.. i would not increase it yet until you feel as though things have normalized or subsided... EVERYONE is different and you should always listen to your body...

I believe you mean Virilization and no, ostarine does not cause anything of the sort.. it CAN cause either an enlarged clitoris or could cause irregularities in your menstrual cycle but that also is highly unlikely in just 3 weeks...

The main reason i advise starting low and then assessing is just this, to assess your tolerance.. i would not increase it yet until you feel as though things have normalized or subsided... EVERYONE is different and you should always listen to your body...
Thank you. I'm confused as to why my voice is changing then..
And why would the clitoris become engaged of there's no virilization?

Doesn't Ostarine increase testosterone which is what causes virilization?

I did start low for that very reason, but now I'm worried i should cut it down or back to avoid any more side effects or for them to become permanent. I had similar issues when taking just 5mg anavar in the past so my tolerance for virilization seem to be low. I just don't understand how I'm bein told ostarine doesn't cause this when it increases testosterone which is what causes virilization?

And people seem to be quick to jump to the conclusion I got fake SRAMS all the while I got it from where you all recommend..?

I was planning up increase the Ostarine this week but noticed my voice is cracking sometimes and a little deeper, my clit is also a little enlarged.

I've used seams and steroids in the past. When similar things happen with steroids sometimes it got better after a few days and if not I'd cut back.

Thank you so much.
Dose wise a quick look suggests 5mg a day for women. As for the source we wanna be 100% sure that you used a legit site and not, as has been seen, a scam one with a similar name. By way of example we've repeatedly seen issues with male and female users of Enhanced Labs as they spike their product

Thank you so much.
something sounds off here

Thank you. I'm confused as to why my voice is changing then..
And why would the clitoris become engaged of there's no virilization?

Doesn't Ostarine increase testosterone which is what causes virilization?

I did start low for that very reason, but now I'm worried i should cut it down or back to avoid any more side effects or for them to become permanent. I had similar issues when taking just 5mg anavar in the past so my tolerance for virilization seem to be low. I just don't understand how I'm bein told ostarine doesn't cause this when it increases testosterone which is what causes virilization?

And people seem to be quick to jump to the conclusion I got fake SRAMS all the while I got it from where you all recommend..?
Ostarine is suppressive, it does NOT increase testosterone, it has the complete OPPOSITE effect of that

i think you are confused as to what the definition of virilization is.. that has NOTHING to do with an enlargement of the clitoris whatsoever... virilization is the development of masculine and male attributes

OSTARINE DOES NOT INCREASE TESTOSTERONE IN ANY WAY

Symptoms include excess facial and body hair, baldness, acne, deepening of the voice, increased muscularity, and an increased sex drive.

People are asking about the source because often times companies will put prohormones or even steroid powders in their "sarms"

YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCING VIRILIZATION with an enlarged clitoris

OSTARINE DOES NOT INCREASE TESTOSTERONE NOR CAUSE VIRILIZATION

Dylan is correct. I've pointed out MULTIPLE times that if a PED is even mildly suppressive that means it's suppressive.

And when we say suppressive we mean they (in men esp) LOWER the production of testosterone. Not increase it as seems to be suggested here.

Women do, of course, produce some test of their own at a much lower (more or less inverted when compared) to me. So yours should have gone down (a little) not up. Hence the additional comments and questions.

Your dose is, as I said, high. Your voice change is arguably an example of virtualization the rest is not. Are you on any meds inc 'the pill' or menopausal (this will cause issues too)??

It does seem as though you have a lot of confusion on this. Ostarine, nor any other sarm, increases testosterone so I am unsure how you are coming up with that.

Your dose is, as I said, high. Your voice change is arguably an example of virtualization the rest is not. Are you on any meds inc 'the pill' or menopausal (this will cause issues too)??
What dosage would you recommend? I'm doing the starter dosage @DylanGemelli recommended. His recommendation had more stuff in the mix and said to double the Ostarine dosage after week 2 which I did not do..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230512-134135.png
    Screenshot_20230512-134135.png
    269 KB · Views: 2
Ostarine is suppressive, it does NOT increase testosterone, it has the complete OPPOSITE effect of that

i think you are confused as to what the definition of virilization is.. that has NOTHING to do with an enlargement of the clitoris whatsoever... virilization is the development of masculine and male attributes

OSTARINE DOES NOT INCREASE TESTOSTERONE IN ANY WAY

Symptoms include excess facial and body hair, baldness, acne, deepening of the voice, increased muscularity, and an increased sex drive.
Ok thank you. So I'm still trying to figure out how I am experiencing virilization side effects (deepening of the voice) when I'm only taking ostarine and S4..
Got it from sarms.forsale as you recommend

I was also reading this thread

To answer someones earlier question, I'm not going through menopause (I'm 32) and I have a 3 year old IUD ("skyla" lowest hormone option available)

Top Bottom