napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just purchased Ostabolic MK-2866, new to sarms

sarms

Hey all, I am new to sarms and am about to start my first cycle of Ostabolic. I originally purchased a pill version of MK-2866 from "Diesel Labs" but after reading these threads i tossed the bottle and purchased Ostabolic from sarmsx, as it is my understanding that pill versions of sarms are garbage. Anyway, I have a few questions:

1. The bottle has 60 servings of 25 milligrams (50mg/ml @ 30ml). I was told I should take 25 mg a day. Should I use all 60 servings in my first cycle? or would it better to do a month and then save the other half?

2. What would you guys recommend for PCT?

3. Is it safe to use this along with Creatine HCL?

4. I feel dumb asking, but what is the proper/best way to use the dropper? the pill version appealed to me because it seemed easier, but I have no idea how to dose out 25 mg from the dropper.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

Hey all, I am new to sarms and am about to start my first cycle of Ostabolic. I originally purchased a pill version of MK-2866 from "Diesel Labs" but after reading these threads i tossed the bottle and purchased Ostabolic from sarmsx, as it is my understanding that pill versions of sarms are garbage. Anyway, I have a few questions:

1. The bottle has 60 servings of 25 milligrams (50mg/ml @ 30ml). I was told I should take 25 mg a day. Should I use all 60 servings in my first cycle? or would it better to do a month and then save the other half?

2. What would you guys recommend for PCT?

3. Is it safe to use this along with Creatine HCL?

4. I feel dumb asking, but what is the proper/best way to use the dropper? the pill version appealed to me because it seemed easier, but I have no idea how to dose out 25 mg from the dropper.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

you made the right decision going with sarmsx bro... i am certain of that!

1. you need to run a 12 week cycle man... you need to understand what your doing here... if you ran half a bottle, that would be 4 weeks.. thats a joke... you would not even waste your time with that... its a 12 week cycle which you would need 2 total bottles to complete

2. i will give you the layout below but here is the link for the pct you need to purchase... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

3. yes

4. the product is 50 MG/ML so 1/2 ML is 25 MG which is what you will be dosing each day... the dropper is marked... 1 full dropper is 1 ML which is 50 MG... you want half a dropper for 25 MG

Here is the layout

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

What exactly are your stats, goals, amd experience bud? You can denfitely get more out of this by stacking more sarms with it depending on the goal you have

thanks for your replies! I am 19 and in college, so I am not trying to spend too much money on sarms-- I have a few friends who had good results from ostarine alone, so I figured I would give it a try. I am 5'11 180 with 12% bf. My goals are mainly just body recomp-- getting my body fat down and adding lean mass.

Couldn't I just do 25 mg a day for 60 days? That is what one bottle would allow me to do.

Also, with that dosage for 2 months, how necessary is a PCT? I would rather keep the costs lower if i don't actually need it.

thanks for your replies! I am 19 and in college, so I am not trying to spend too much money on sarms-- I have a few friends who had good results from ostarine alone, so I figured I would give it a try. I am 5'11 180 with 12% bf. My goals are mainly just body recomp-- getting my body fat down and adding lean mass.

Couldn't I just do 25 mg a day for 60 days? That is what one bottle would allow me to do.

Also, with that dosage for 2 months, how necessary is a PCT? I would rather keep the costs lower if i don't actually need it.

A pct is always necessary. Especially with you being younger. You don't ever want to compromise a recovery of your natural levels. Pct should be this

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

if your talking about skimping on cycles, not running pct etc then this definitely is not for you and at 19, you should not be using anything that could cause any suppression anyway... you have no business involved in anything of this though if your even discussing skimping out on pct and/or not running complete cycles... you can run mk2866 solo but 8 weeks is leaving and entire 4 weeks of some of the best gains from the cycle on the table and if you dont run pct's then your just wasting time and money because you won't keep gains and probably end up worse off than when you start... clearly your not understanding that pct is the most important part of any cycle...

if your talking about skimping on cycles, not running pct etc then this definitely is not for you and at 19, you should not be using anything that could cause any suppression anyway... you have no business involved in anything of this though if your even discussing skimping out on pct and/or not running complete cycles... you can run mk2866 solo but 8 weeks is leaving and entire 4 weeks of some of the best gains from the cycle on the table and if you dont run pct's then your just wasting time and money because you won't keep gains and probably end up worse off than when you start... clearly your not understanding that pct is the most important part of any cycle...

Ok point taken. I will definitely do the PCT. The mini PCT 1 on sarmsx is one full dropper of each every day for a month, correct? and should these be taken in the morning?

Ok point taken. I will definitely do the PCT. The mini PCT 1 on sarmsx is one full dropper of each every day for a month, correct? and should these be taken in the morning?

The mini pct is exactly what I posted above. 50mg per day Clomid the first week, then 25mg per day after that for a month total. GW is to be taken at 20mg per day

the only dose that changes is when clomid drops to 25 mg starting week 2... otherwise the dosing stays the same... with gw, take it 30 minutes prior to your workout and on nonworkout days, take it in the a.m. Clomid does not matter.. i always take ai's and serms at night but thats just preference... either way is fine

Dylan is spot on with his PCT recommendation bro. When you cheat yourself, you beat yourself. One thing you don't wanna do is skimp on anything that goes into your body!

got it, thanks a lot for all your help. I just got my bottle from sarmsx, and I know that i should not mix the dropper with water and just put it straight in my mouth, but is it ok to drink water after to wash it down? And can I eat after I take it? I am planning to take it every day first thing in the morning when I wake up, unless there is a better timing.

You can wash down with water. I do that. At first I needed some sort of juice because the taste. But now I just use water. If that sometimes.
I usually take it on an empty stomach for better absorption in my theory on it. I wait 15 minutes or so after dosing to eat!

you can do either way about eating but don't mix it take the dropper then chase it with grapefruit juice or water is fine hell I have chased it with coffee as well

if I'm reading this correct. You take mk2866 for 12 weeks. and when you cycle off you wait a week than start taking the mini PCT or do you start taking it the day after you stop the mk2866

Top Bottom