napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Joint pain any help

robthomas

Hey guys I have suffered from joint pain for awhile on and off such as shoulder elbow knee and arms like between wrist and elbow hurting . I do cycle on and off gear I'm more off gear then on gear . I run deca and test and when I do seems to help . Just wonder if there are a sarms that I can do to help I am running mk677 seems to help a little can I use ostrine with out a pct ? Or is there a herb that can help fish oil doesn't seem to help what so ever . I do like to lift as heavy as I can seems to give me a nice full look when I'm not on gear so I do understand this could be the main reason why my limbs hurt more often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I have suffered from joint pain for awhile on and off such as shoulder elbow knee and arms like between wrist and elbow hurting . I do cycle on and off gear I'm more off gear then on gear . I run deca and test and when I do seems to help . Just wonder if there are a sarms that I can do to help I am running mk677 seems to help a little can I use ostrine with out a pct ? Or is there a herb that can help fish oil doesn't seem to help what so ever . I do like to lift as heavy as I can seems to give me a nice full look when I'm not on gear so I do understand this could be the main reason why my limbs hurt more often

The absolute best sarm you can run here for that is mk2866. You'll get real healing abilities and benefits from it. It goes great with mk677. Run it for 12 weeks at 25mg per day and run this pct afterwards

Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

The only reason I was trying to stay away from a pct was I was going to run another cycle if my blood work says I recovered from my last cycle . Maybe it be a better idea to do this on cycle

you can run mk677 without the need for any pct whatsoever... that will be excellent for healing

The only reason I was trying to stay away from a pct was I was going to run another cycle if my blood work says I recovered from my last cycle . Maybe it be a better idea to do this on cycle

Sarms are fine to run as a bridge between cycles. You will be fine to start your next cycle after your mini pct is complete. It goes well with the mk677 you are already running as well

Top Bottom