napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

how old is everyone here?

Guys, a little confession... I still watch some of the old school cartoons.

Darkwing Duck, Batman The Animated Series, TMNT (obviously), Transformers, Ducktales, The Real Ghostbusters, G.I Joe, Thundercats, C.O.P.S., Inspector Gadget... hell, I could start a whole new thread on the subject lol.

Thundarr for me lol, Mask, Transformers,Speed Racer.Ultra Man. Spectra Man, Spiderman an his Amazing Friends, Superfriends, Johnny Quest.Space Giants
Centurions, Sliver hawks,. An Others, young Justice.- Hell Watch The Flash on Tuesday's an Arrow On Wednesday.

Thundercats was the shit

Fuck yeah! Bro we had the best cartoons too... Saturday mornings were the shit... Plus who needed steroids when we had wheaties??? That was literally the worst tasting fucking cereal but i choked that shit down so i could "be like mike" lollll

Those old cartoon shows were the best! I use to watch Looney Toons, The Jetsons, Flinstones, Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry, The Smurfs, Gargoyles, etc.....In fact, Dylan and I has watched a few at night from the old Cartoon Network lol...it's fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely babe! Remember we had scooby doo and bugs bunny on the dvr for a bit... Lollll thats the boom channel on directv

Fuck yeah! Bro we had the best cartoons too... Saturday mornings were the shit... Plus who needed steroids when we had wheaties??? That was literally the worst tasting fucking cereal but i choked that shit down so i could "be like mike" lollll

It was good because I drowned that cardboard in sugar and milk lol.

Yes i did! Yeah right!! She was terrified to even speak to me when we first met! Lollll

He's right! I'd see him all the time at the store I worked at and would just smile at him but would never approach him lol...all the girls at my store would go gaga over him....hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom