napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Roids24 order, SP Laboratories

zero_net

Hello, what can you tell me about SP Labs. They sent me them in place of the Radjay I ordered. The product isn't even listed on their site.

20151027_152322.jpg

SP is a well known lab though I know that. Did he say why at all? Different time zones too so may be a little while before I get back to you on this.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

They should have asked me first, or at least sent the vermodje or the golden dragon, which are the same price.
Ya in agreement no doubt there. Let's see what he says. Like I said I emailed him. I'm on you're side here. Itl get straightened out.

I have friends that ran sp. If you're stuck and need to pin or anything they are a great lab. But hopefully roids24 will be here shortly or I will have a better answer soon.

He probably thought ancomprable product will Dom in don't think he was trying to be shady or anything. But again you're right in the end. Should have asked.

I've been curious about this brand for awhile now. I've heard it's a sister lab of Balkan!? Anybody have any experience with them?

It's good I know they are held.in high regard. I don't have direct experience but a couple of my friends use it. Older guys. They use nothing but sp.

Alright so I hope this clears things up...
Roids24 places both large and small orders for stock, Radjay has been selling like crazy and they were out of test e. Rather than make you wait one of his guys sent you Test E as an alternative because you could be looking at delay's waiting on the radjay. He didnt want to make you wait for you're gear.

SP is a project of Balkan yes. They are a very good brand and actually they are a lot more expensive than radjay, or the other brands. The reason its not on the site because the quantities they get are smaller and they have not put up the pics or all the information on the site yet. They will now though just so there is no confusion if it happens again.

I got the verification site. SP is verified by code just like all the other brands http://www.sp-laboratories.com/.

Sp is a project of balkan and a lot of people have seen the vermodje video so i will post this here too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI_gbaoqJ7c

All in all man you are good to go. R24 wasnt trying to be shady or anything they just wanted to get you you're gear. I'm sorry it wasnt proposed as a choice. They figured they would just upgrade you with SP and it would be good.

As far as reviews on this stuff, I know they have a lot out there. And like I said I have a group of older guys I train with and they all use sp. They have for a while. They are not getting it from roids24 though I'm not sure where its coming from. But I know the gear is solid.

Hay net look at it this way you know now the gear is g2g and you might not ever have tried this gear
so here's you opportunity to try some gear that you might not ever have tried

I know communication a little better but your not out Bro .....

Like I say Bro I'll try it out ...........LOL

Alright so I hope this clears things up...
Roids24 places both large and small orders for stock, Radjay has been selling like crazy and they were out of test e. Rather than make you wait one of his guys sent you Test E as an alternative because you could be looking at delay's waiting on the radjay. He didnt want to make you wait for you're gear.

SP is a project of Balkan yes. They are a very good brand and actually they are a lot more expensive than radjay, or the other brands. The reason its not on the site because the quantities they get are smaller and they have not put up the pics or all the information on the site yet. They will now though just so there is no confusion if it happens again.

I got the verification site. SP is verified by code just like all the other brands http://www.sp-laboratories.com/.

Sp is a project of balkan and a lot of people have seen the vermodje video so i will post this here too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI_gbaoqJ7c

All in all man you are good to go. R24 wasnt trying to be shady or anything they just wanted to get you you're gear. I'm sorry it wasnt proposed as a choice. They figured they would just upgrade you with SP and it would be good.

As far as reviews on this stuff, I know they have a lot out there. And like I said I have a group of older guys I train with and they all use sp. They have for a while. They are not getting it from roids24 though I'm not sure where its coming from. But I know the gear is solid.

Thanks for post

Yeah SP is more expensive than Radjay, so hopefully the quality is good because then you just profited a bit lol.

Top Bottom