napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

From Zero to Hero, Planning my first cycle need advice!!

I've joined this webside one day ago, did 3 post in total, asking about steroids and researching by myself, i have 3 years of lifting under my belt, and guys told me its not much, i can't start juice, but people who didn't even touched weights juice up in 3month and don't harm themselfs, like guy from warrior movie, chris hemsworth "thor", i can find out a lot more, they were so skinny, and admited of never touching weights, and boom baby in few month they are in phoenomenal shape

The thing i wanna know, its because they are under controll of doctors and under best steroids, so its minimum chance of hurting/harming themselfes, or how it happens

I've joined this webside one day ago, did 3 post in total, asking about steroids and researching by myself, i have 3 years of lifting under my belt, and guys told me its not much, i can't start juice, but people who didn't even touched weights juice up in 3month and don't harm themselfs, like guy from warrior movie, chris hemsworth "thor", i can find out a lot more, they were so skinny, and admited of never touching weights, and boom baby in few month they are in phoenomenal shape

The thing i wanna know, its because they are under controll of doctors and under best steroids, so its minimum chance of hurting/harming themselfes, or how it happens
Hey bro, everyone here is just trying to help you and give you constructive advice. There's a reason that we cannot recommend steroids to you at this time. There is a certain level you must reach with your natural base, your age, your diet, your bodyfat level, experience, and knowledge befire ever going that route.

I'm sorry you are the getting the answers you want, but everybody is giving you advice based on what's best for you at the moment

I answered to youre other post. Go read it and reply.

Rick, you have patience of steel! lol

Dude, even taking steroids, you still have to work your ass off, eat like a horse, be totally dedicated or you are wasting your time and money. At 18% B/F I see no dedication if you have been training for 3 yrs already. You are doing something wrong. No one here is just trying to give you crap. It's the truth.

entailment mentality.. You should young bro, and things can change over night as you start to mature. Build a solid foundation, and look into PEDS

its obvious because he acts ignorant in his posts BUT he asks specific questions or says things that he knows will perturb people. also he puts ZERO to HERO, Come on man you are looking to illicit a response. not to mention this is your 3rd thread, so if you are serious Stop spamming threads

This just isn't the way to go about it bro, we are here to help but don't be stupid. 18% bodyfat is way too high, your health isn't something to play around with. Plus if you are serious with this whole thread and aren't trying to spam thinking you can be "zero to hero" is setting yourself up for failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick, you have patience of steel! lol

Dude, even taking steroids, you still have to work your ass off, eat like a horse, be totally dedicated or you are wasting your time and money. At 18% B/F I see no dedication if you have been training for 3 yrs already. You are doing something wrong. No one here is just trying to give you crap. It's the truth.

Sometimes it gets tested brother....trust me! Haha

Did he admit to steroids? Because if you never touched a weight and you start with discipline and a badass trainer and a good head on your shoulders you will put on mass as if you were on a cycle.
Either way just because he does it to make 2 million bucks or whatever in a movie and doesn't get injured doesn't mean he made a smart choice. I kinda doubt he never touched a weight before acting anyway. I'd have to verify that.
RULE #1!:
NEVER make your choices based on what others say, do or how they react to steroids. That's the biggest rookie mistake of all.
3 years is better than most. Any chance you can post pics? We can assess your readiness better that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro... we have all already answered this question in numerous posts of yours. You are obviously looking for someone to give you the answer you want to hear. Youre not going to find that person here. Sorry to disappoint you. You will get there one day. Get motivated. Train harder. Eat better. Run faster. Sleep more. do it for awhile. Monitor your bodyfat. When you hit 15% post some pictures of your physique and then we will advise further.

Top Bottom