napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT with deca, primo and gw-501516... UPDATED PICS

i appreciate that brother... hey, no fucking human alive knows everything, or is always right or perfect whatsoever... im always man enough to know when i was wrong and i also have a certain motto... you can never knew enough but you can always know too little... so no matter how much i know, there is always someone who either knows more or at least something that I don't and im always willing to listen and learn...

Well I truly appreciate you sharing your experience and life with us. And I agree knowledge is a powerful thing. you aren't like most "guru's" is all I meant by that. its good to know we are all still learning and growing our minds and more importantly dem gainz lol

Well I truly appreciate you sharing your experience and life with us. And I agree knowledge is a powerful thing. you aren't like most "guru's" is all I meant by that. its good to know we are all still learning and growing our minds and more importantly dem gainz lol

loll i really appreciate it brother... thank you!

i appreciate that brother... hey, no fucking human alive knows everything, or is always right or perfect whatsoever... im always man enough to know when i was wrong and i also have a certain motto... you can never knew enough but you can always know too little... so no matter how much i know, there is always someone who either knows more or at least something that I don't and im always willing to listen and learn...

Hey man,we are all different, and we all have some things we are really are good at etc....everybody is different. Drb don't want to hear all of this . What makes him happy is when he sees results.. and this made him happy. You don't need to man up to a fucking thing. Don't think he hasn't made a shitload of mistakes too just as I have and we all have. And you have the correct attitude..you keep listening and learning because I can assure you the day one thinks he sits atop a cloud as the guru is the day you stop learning.

The steroid guru himself..Dan Duchaine said eq was a poor replacement for deca. This forum is for ALL of us to learn.

Definitely defined tricep's, trap muscles and deltoid muscles. Both added tricep muscle size to both of your shoulder's as well as the added trap size to your neck, and added deltoid muscles to both of your deltoid muscles look good and stand out I can see :). Way to go Dylan :) :).

Dylan, you're running Express Domestic's Deca right? I take it you like it?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am with drb this week and I wanted to mention something he said, before he went for a run. Look at the right side of dylan's abs...his right your left...you can see where the serratus muscles tie right into the ab muscles.. DrB said you have to be way past ripped for that to show.If you think about it, that in itself is an accomplishement. Really good work D!

And whenever possible I like to mention again about safety. Safe, sane cycles work! The greats of the past used safe sane cycles. Drb said that when the BB community found out that Arnold had been using 50mg dbol in his deca/test stack that they were aghast. My how things have changed.

Hmmm...I think I'm supposed to be the only one looking down there lol...

He has been working very hard considering all the amount of stress he's gone through this year. I'm very proud of all his accomplishments. He's very motivated in all of the things he does. I'm beyond lucky to have him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as long as you have no problem sharing him with us.!..... im jk.

you both are very lucky people.congratz on finding the right person

you know, not really... i guess it has slightly because im eating a lot better than i was but that was more due to stress etc... so i guess ever so slightly but i do know how to satiate with my meals or how to curb my appetite well... I do feel hungrier after the gym but that correlates to the weight im pushing now and enhanced cardio etc... your body is definitely in a far more anabolic state and that requires more food etc. i just love deca man, fuck... i wish i would have been using this all along...

Your probably firing on all pistons right now bro, mood, mental, physical, proper enhancers and dosage,diet,just the right amount of healthy stress for drive,etc.. all these things come into play to make the perfect pyramid to maximize gains. I would say when your in this "zone" make sure you take advantage of it in the gym and do not push it to where you hurt yourself. Play it smart and get them gains bro !! Fucken awesome,

As many of you know, i have been experimenting with adding deca and primo along with gw-501516 to my trt regimen... Test and deca are dosed between 125-150mg week... Primo is dosed at 200 mg week and gw-501516 at 20 mg per day... So far, this experience has probably one of it not my best... I feel unreal... I have more energy than I have had in such a long time... My strength is nearly triple what it was only a month ago... My cardio is unreal right now as I feel on top of the world in all these areas... I endured some very stressful times this year, starting with losing my dad who was my best friend and just everything to me, then the stress of my wedding and then some very bad personal stresses for several months, so needless to say it was a rough year... I finally feel like me again, except enhanced... I am trying to also show that you can get big gains on low doses... I am currently up 10 lbs. and my body fat is still 5%... I am extremely pleased thus far.. I will be adding SR9009 this week.. Here are the updated pics...

2vvuphz.jpg

1zmgz1f.jpg

2uojs5u.jpg

m90ww4.jpg

--

Sorry about your pops...I can't even imagine bro....u look fuckin shredded bro!!!!! Nice!!!!

you know, not really... i guess it has slightly because im eating a lot better than i was but that was more due to stress etc... so i guess ever so slightly but i do know how to satiate with my meals or how to curb my appetite well... I do feel hungrier after the gym but that correlates to the weight im pushing now and enhanced cardio etc... your body is definitely in a far more anabolic state and that requires more food etc. i just love deca man, fuck... i wish i would have been using this all along...

yeah you are probably more used to it then I am, as far as the appetite control. I am not too concerned because i have quite of bit of weight to gain still, but i know you like to stay shredded and lean year round. i can see how stressful times would kill your appetite, im the same way man. i was just curious because it has been going up slightly each week, ever since the initial KICK. my body is burning through this food like water dude....

I am with drb this week and I wanted to mention something he said, before he went for a run. Look at the right side of dylan's abs...his right your left...you can see where the serratus muscles tie right into the ab muscles.. DrB said you have to be way past ripped for that to show.If you think about it, that in itself is an accomplishement. Really good work D!

And whenever possible I like to mention again about safety. Safe, sane cycles work! The greats of the past used safe sane cycles. Drb said that when the BB community found out that Arnold had been using 50mg dbol in his deca/test stack that they were aghast. My how things have changed.

You are absolutely right. Dylan's tie ins at his serratus and ab area are sick! I've only seen those on me whe. I was about to hit the stage. You won't see those little details until you get sub 6%

Very well said Jake. A pleasure to read your insights. Hell this whole board is really awesome right now!

Top Bottom