napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT with deca, primo and gw-501516... UPDATED PICS

You look incredible Dylan!! Certainly no bloat from deca, on that body whatsoever. I can tell you've added some size and are filling out more. On top of that you are just as ripped as ever. I'm very impressed bro....nice job!!

thank you brother! i truly appreciate it and i love the added size... obviously im far from huge but its great size for what i want... i appreciate the feedback!

Dylan you are always willing to share your knowledge and guidance with everyone here, much thanks. These pics show how your knowledge, discipline and hard work has paid huge returns. Much respect brother!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think this is the best you've ever looked. That deca is adding some extra fullness that I think balances everything out.

U need to pull DEM draws up a lil bit

Hmmm...I think I'm supposed to be the only one looking down there lol...

He has been working very hard considering all the amount of stress he's gone through this year. I'm very proud of all his accomplishments. He's very motivated in all of the things he does. I'm beyond lucky to have him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think your gold where you are.. you dont want to get to a point where prolactin, shutdown, water come into play... you can do it slow like you said and just see what point is the cut off point but i know myself and im sticking right where i am... i have a fine line on bulking and i will get out of hand quick if i go too high but we are all different and i have no doubt you know your body... i am astounded with the strength gain... im not exaggerating when i say i have fucking doubled and tripled in strength... i LOVE that feeling..

lol yeah dude i dont doubt it. the strength gain is pretty crazy.

yeah i definitely dont want to get into prolactin problems BUT i wont make huge jumps and it will be over a period of years. im gonna go about this the smart way though definitely and i will keep caber on hand at all times. right now ive been at 150-200 as you know and this seems to be a really nice range for a lean bulk BUT honestly when it comes time for me to cut, i will run prolly 150/150 test/deca along with maybe some winny or primo. from what ive felt I know this dose is perfect for my cutting man. it keeps me lean and strong and helps me to gain lean mass. combine that with a primo or deca and it will be shred central. and moreso then anything this has really helped me to understand my body better, since i am not as experienced as you i dont know my body as well, so i need to do this for myself. but you already know i will go about it the smart and conservative way, and whatever i experience i will log it for everyones benefit.

one thing i forgot to mention is ive had extensive discussions with drb about deca so ill be following his advice about tapering up deca and for Bulking purposes. but this will be a slow progression like i said before. next run i have will be the same as this one, 200/200.

dylan i forgot to ask you if your appetite has increased. when the DECA kicked my appetite went up significantly. i can literally eat every hour

Damn DG that is some awesome gainzzz I don't even know how many z's you got. LOL Its also good to see that even the brain of this operation is willing to listen and evaluate new info from drb. that takes a true man to admit they had been wrong all along and I am impressed to see that you are not narcissistic like a lot of dickheads running their mouths. Keep dem gainz up and dem draws down like NY said I wanna see the main vein hahahahaha

dylan i forgot to ask you if your appetite has increased. when the DECA kicked my appetite went up significantly. i can literally eat every hour

you know, not really... i guess it has slightly because im eating a lot better than i was but that was more due to stress etc... so i guess ever so slightly but i do know how to satiate with my meals or how to curb my appetite well... I do feel hungrier after the gym but that correlates to the weight im pushing now and enhanced cardio etc... your body is definitely in a far more anabolic state and that requires more food etc. i just love deca man, fuck... i wish i would have been using this all along...

Damn DG that is some awesome gainzzz I don't even know how many z's you got. LOL Its also good to see that even the brain of this operation is willing to listen and evaluate new info from drb. that takes a true man to admit they had been wrong all along and I am impressed to see that you are not narcissistic like a lot of dickheads running their mouths. Keep dem gainz up and dem draws down like NY said I wanna see the main vein hahahahaha

i appreciate that brother... hey, no fucking human alive knows everything, or is always right or perfect whatsoever... im always man enough to know when i was wrong and i also have a certain motto... you can never knew enough but you can always know too little... so no matter how much i know, there is always someone who either knows more or at least something that I don't and im always willing to listen and learn...

Dude! Awesome little stack. I love it! Your arms and shoulders have gotten a lot of that 10lbs huh? Badass cycle man. As much as I want to start doing shorter cycles, you have me wanting to try more of these little bad bitches [emoji2]

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

im telling you, its where its at brother! i have caber on hand but have not needed it thus far and hoping it stays that way... i would always have it on hand because there's no way to really tell without trying it this way if you will need it or not... my guess would be you would not but always take precaution

Hmmm...I think I'm supposed to be the only one looking down there lol...

He has been working very hard considering all the amount of stress he's gone through this year. I'm very proud of all his accomplishments. He's very motivated in all of the things he does. I'm beyond lucky to have him.

I love you... =)

Top Bottom