napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Small gains should I run for 6 weeks

Thanks everyone for being so understanding and not just running me down on the uninformed choices i made as im sure other sites would of instead of giving advise, Im learning and taking on board all your advice, My diet is very good now im eating every 2-3 hours and kcals are not ever under 2700 at worst I had a graduate on nutrition and fitness write me one up, There would of been no way i could of eaten this good before the AAS started kicking in even tho I was burning loads of kcals riding a bike every day and racing in low category events, I just had no desire to eat,
Any besides back ground info the important thing atm is the PCT info im getting off you guys, Do any of you bros know of some reasonable UK suppliers of pct that have a good post time?
Thanks all the advice is appreciated

As long as you're pct is well covered you're fine. Just don't do this again...

Run you're cycles with a test base next time and be more thoughtful of what it will actually do to you. Anadrol is not that bad. But still you wanna do things right.

The unfortunate thing with anadrol is it's watery for a lot of people. Not all but a good amount.

The bad thing with anadrol is regardless of the pct you will loose quite a bit. Of size at least. Some decent strength will stay.

If you're liver values are elevated that's an easy fix so don't freak out. Anadrol also reaps havoc on you're cholesterol soy definitly important to see where that's all at.

A good liver support I use is actually from Walmart lol. It's called liverite. I use that in combination with something like a cycle support from CEL.

You're fine dude. Live and learn. At least you're here now and known what to do next time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Im using thistle milk to help, Ive put more toxic shit in my body in the past and for longer and all tests and scans of my liver showed it was healthy, before starting these i did have my liver checked cause I knew they was high hepa toxic

Thanks everyone for being so understanding and not just running me down on the uninformed choices i made as im sure other sites would of instead of giving advise, Im learning and taking on board all your advice, My diet is very good now im eating every 2-3 hours and kcals are not ever under 2700 at worst I had a graduate on nutrition and fitness write me one up, There would of been no way i could of eaten this good before the AAS started kicking in even tho I was burning loads of kcals riding a bike every day and racing in low category events, I just had no desire to eat,
Any besides back ground info the important thing atm is the PCT info im getting off you guys, Do any of you bros know of some reasonable UK suppliers of pct that have a good post time?
Thanks all the advice is appreciated

Pure Essence will have all the PCT supplies you need to cover it completely on Thursday

Clomid
Nolva
Aromasin
MK-2866
GW

View attachment 1829 week one of what was a planned 4 week anapolon 50mg daily cycle, im 40 and 5.9
View attachment 1830 week 4 but it took me well over a week to get my diet right as my appetite was one meal a day before i started at 63.5kg now up to 73kg great results for me being how ill I was should I go as far as 6 weeks? or will hepa toxins risk be to high?
My goals was to just feel better about myself at first but my goals are changing over the last 2 weeks to bigger gains now im feeling stronger, I know im not big or anything and not claiming to be but seeing and feeling the changes i have made has boosted my confidence no end,
What advise would you give me based on this limited info? I dont want to just start dropping weight and fear this a little bit when i think its time to stop the anapolon, common worries of just un based fear?
Thanks in advance.

so you are doing a drol only cycle? well alot of what you are experiencing is water weight only and you are going to lose that.sorry to break your confidence but thats what it is.Add a test base in there atleast next time

Top Bottom