napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron.

TX TERROR

Does anyone ever experience their head getting supper ichy on masteron? Lol...

Idk like near my hairline and stuff. It iches like crazy. I'm not using new shampoo. I'm not using anything new except mast. Never had the issue before. Never ran mast before either.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Could be the dht. Masteron is knkwn for making ur hair fall out

PHURIOUS

Man DHTs, when I experience irritability, make my whole body kinda itchy and irritated. Not like a profound itch like a bug bite but just kind of like when your skin gets dry.... Almost more like tickling. I don't know why but that's shit drives me bat shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I have used tons of proviron. Never mast though doing 100mg a week of mast e.

Ya I have used tons of proviron. Never mast though doing 100mg a week of mast e.

Ya u shudnt have issues that low unless u r sensative to dht maybe.

Usually its around 500mg a week dose or more where the hair or scalp issues come in

PHURIOUS

I've never heard of it, and you shouldnt be experiencing much of anything at that low dose you are running. Why are you running so little? In my opinion master on isn't worth running at less than 500mg.

As others pointed out it could be due to it being a DHT, but given the dose you are running I don't think it's related to that in my opinion. Could just be coincidence, though everyone is a little different so anything is possible

Or some nioxin. Which will help the dht not thin your hair.

PHURIOUS

I know when i tun mast i aube to use the dht removal shampoo and finasteride pills or it gets hella thin

PHURIOUS

I've never heard of it, and you shouldnt be experiencing much of anything at that low dose you are running. Why are you running so little? In my opinion master on isn't worth running at less than 500mg.

As others pointed out it could be due to it being a DHT, but given the dose you are running I don't think it's related to that in my opinion. Could just be coincidence, though everyone is a little different so anything is possible
Cruising dude. Ever tried proviron while cruising. Trying out mast now. Low doses with trt dosed test is supposed to be great. Thought I'd check it out for myself.

Usually I would not use a DHT inhibitor like finasteride. I actually have thick hair and never had an issue.

The Mast is free so really no big deal to just cut it wich I think Il do.

Usually I would not use a DHT inhibitor like finasteride. I actually have thick hair and never had an issue.

The Mast is free so really no big deal to just cut it wich I think Il do.

Well thats good. I used to have thick hair but not as much lately

PHURIOUS

Does anyone ever experience their head getting supper ichy on masteron? Lol...

Idk like near my hairline and stuff. It iches like crazy. I'm not using new shampoo. I'm not using anything new except mast. Never had the issue before. Never ran mast before either.

lol oh crap, that hairline is about to skedaddle

Cruising dude. Ever tried proviron while cruising. Trying out mast now. Low doses with trt dosed test is supposed to be great. Thought I'd check it out for myself.

ive never tried provi on cruise but i know DG does it alot. I will actually be trying Provi on cruise next month..

Well thats good. I used to have thick hair but not as much lately

PHURIOUS
I noticed pro iron thinned it a bit but I just ended that and I will be more careful with it. Hair idc about. But the ichyness is annoying.

I noticed pro iron thinned it a bit but I just ended that and I will be more careful with it. Hair idc about. But the ichyness is annoying.

Ya it could be an allergic reaction to something else cause 10g of mast cant produce that.

PHURIOUS

ive never tried provi on cruise but i know DG does it alot. I will actually be trying Provi on cruise next month..
Ya it's amazing. So I tried mast this time a stringer DHT and I feel great just this one issue.

Ok that makes sense. I have cruised with Proviron but never masteron. I'd still probably run the mast a little higher in a cruise myself. Probably 150 up to possibly 200

Top Bottom