napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron.

Ok that makes sense. I have cruised with Proviron but never masteron. I'd still probably run the mast a little higher in a cruise myself. Probably 150 up to possibly 200
Ya in was gonna go up but start low and go by feel just to be sure it's what I want to do. I didn't inject it this week so we will see if it wears off. And the iching stops.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ive never had issues with hair loss from any steriod.So no nothing here. this is something that is case dependant

Without question, the effects of Masteron will be displayed in the most efficient way during a cutting cycle.
However, for the effects to be truly appreciated the individual will need to be extremely lean.

But it's a lot more

As a potent androgen, Masteron can benefit the athlete looking for a boost in strength.
The individual could easily enjoy increases in strength and improvement
in recovery and muscular endurance without unwanted body weight gain.

That is why I run Masteron E and Proviron with my TRT

I'm going to try Global Anabolics Mast 200 (Mast E) 200mg and Provi-25 (Proviron) 25mg
FROM Pharmalady

Without question, the effects of Masteron will be displayed in the most efficient way during a cutting cycle.
However, for the effects to be truly appreciated the individual will need to be extremely lean.

But it's a lot more

As a potent androgen, Masteron can benefit the athlete looking for a boost in strength.
The individual could easily enjoy increases in strength and improvement
in recovery and muscular endurance without unwanted body weight gain.

That is why I run Masteron E and Proviron with my TRT

I'm going to try Global Anabolics Mast 200 (Mast E) 200mg and Provi-25 (Proviron) 25mg
FROM Pharmalady

dude thatt sounds like a strong mix for trt. pm me if you need help with that order

masteron luckily doesn't give me any hair issues but it does make my sex drive high as fuck. I woke up at 6am this morning randomly hornier then ever. My girl was asleep next to me so I woke her up for fasted cardio LOL

masteron luckily doesn't give me any hair issues but it does make my sex drive high as fuck. I woke up at 6am this morning randomly hornier then ever. My girl was asleep next to me so I woke her up for fasted cardio LOL

mast and proviron drives my sex drive crazy

Been off the mast a week and a half now and it is certainly fading away. Not so ichy anymore at all.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom