napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Glad to be here!!

PSTMJ

Hello from Nebraska!! Super pumped to be part of this forum!! Cant wait to learn more!! Thanks again!

Hello from Nebraska!! Super pumped to be part of this forum!! Cant wait to learn more!! Thanks again!

i was going to give you my normal warm welcome but your from nebraska so i just cannot do that! LOLLLL just kidding... im originally from iowa and am a huge hawkeye fan so i despise nebraska... =) WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH bro... nebraska or not, its great to have you here! if you ever need any help along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

I have been hunting for legit info on training, and after sifting through a ton of bullshit, I found Dylan's videos. I watched about 20 of them, and I knew he wasn't trying to sell me anything... he was trying to inform me!!! That shit is LEGIT!!!!!!

So here I am to absorb you guys knowledge!

My stats 41 years old, 6'1" 183 lbs 13% body fat. Not huge, but in the best shape of my life, and ready for the next gain!!!

I have been hunting for legit info on training, and after sifting through a ton of bullshit, I found Dylan's videos. I watched about 20 of them, and I knew he wasn't trying to sell me anything... he was trying to inform me!!! That shit is LEGIT!!!!!!

So here I am to absorb you guys knowledge!

My stats 41 years old, 6'1" 183 lbs 13% body fat. Not huge, but in the best shape of my life, and ready for the next gain!!!

excellent bro! im so happy that my videos were able to help you! i am more than happy to help in any way i can... if you have diet and training questions, post them in that section and if your looking for cycle help etc. find the corresponding sections... you can always send me a pm as well

Welcome brother! I live in a boring ass state too (Illinois). I'm sure you will love it here in our home, and if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome brother. Good to have you. Your in a great place with awesome knowledge.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom