napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bulking Steroid Cycle - 21 Year Old

MustafaKhatib

Whats up everybody?

I've been following Dylan's videos for quite a while now and I gotta say he saved me up so much time when it comes to steroid research! SO Thanks a big time!

My name is Mustafa, 20 years old, will be 21 in 3 months. 186 cm, 80 kgs and 14% Body fat.
I've been going to the gym every since I was 15 years old. I was not taking it very very serious like my last three years. That means ever since I enrolled in uni in 2012 and until now.
My diet has always been on point, great discipline when it comes to it. It might sound wrong but I really do have great background on diet and what to eat and when to do so. There were times were my protein intake was 300+ grams on a daily basis. Spent so much money on food to be honest. I constantly keep researching on body building info here and there cause I always have that sense of something missing. Had so many different memberships with different online coaches but it seems like I dont happen to elevate anymore. I was around 68 kg in my freshman year (January 2012). Now im 80 kilos (October 2015).
So I gained around 11 to 12 kgs naturally. The last 7 to 8 months seemed to be very routine-esh like i was on a replay that it felt like my body cant even grow and that was the point were I started researching on the steroid topic.

Basically, I want to start with a Bulking cycle. And after a great time of research this is what I have come to:

8 week cycle:
1-8 Test-E 500mg/week
1-4 Dianabol 30mg/day (keeping Airmidex in hand)
PCT:
8-10 Nolvadex 40mg/day
10-12 Nolvadex 20mg/day

Tell me guys, whats your opinion on it?

Thank you so much for your time. Have a great day!
Mustafa Khatib

Welcome bud. First your really to young for steroids. 2cd u can't take Dbol as a begginer especially with out aromasin. 8 weeks is not long enough for test and your pct is off and needs to be adjusted big time. U need a lot more research and general training before u jump on juice

hey man. welcome to AR.

at the current moment with your age and stats i would not recommend AAS, especially at the doses you have in mind. with that much TEST + DBOL you can expect gyno/bloating..having adex on hand wont help, you would need aromasin and need to be taking it, not having it set aside. aromasin is superior to adex because adex can cause a rebound effect with estrogen when you stop taking it, not to mention aromasin has other benefits like increasing free test (binding to shbg). DBOL is extremely fast acting, you dont want to sit around and wait for gyno when it comes to that..

what would be better recommended for you is SARMS. they arent toxic like AAS and they have little to no sides but are still anabolic. there should be no gyno or bloating issues with SARMS. they are also easier to administer and obtain. if you dont know what SARMS are you can find articles on the forums here or check out Dylans youtube vids on SARMS.

from the stack you were trying to run, it looks like you wanted to Bulk up a bit..there is a new stack coming out at pureessence , called the power stack. this will have LGD and S4 along with the new RAD. this is perfect for MASS

I have seen so many 21 year olds take steroids and compete and they seem so fine! If its a bad cycle then What do you advise me with?

hey man. welcome to AR.

at the current moment with your age and stats i would not recommend AAS, especially at the doses you have in mind. with that much TEST + DBOL you can expect gyno/bloating..having adex on hand wont help, you would need aromasin and need to be taking it, not having it set aside. aromasin is superior to adex because adex can cause a rebound effect with estrogen when you stop taking it, not to mention aromasin has other benefits like increasing free test (binding to shbg). DBOL is extremely fast acting, you dont want to sit around and wait for gyno when it comes to that..

what would be better recommended for you is SARMS. they arent toxic like AAS and they have little to no sides but are still anabolic. there should be no gyno or bloating issues with SARMS. they are also easier to administer and obtain. if you dont know what SARMS are you can find articles on the forums here or check out Dylans youtube vids on SARMS.

from the stack you were trying to run, it looks like you wanted to Bulk up a bit..there is a new stack coming out at pureessenceresearch.com , called the power stack. this will have LGD and S4 along with the new RAD. this is perfect for MASS

^This is a much better and healthier protocol based off stats and experience. Take the time to learn with us here and then when the time comes you will be fully prepared. There is no rush when it comes to health and fitness, and just because one seems fine on the surface does not mean there are underlying complications or future issues because of rushing into things.

I have seen so many 21 year olds take steroids and compete and they seem so fine! If its a bad cycle then What do you advise me with?

They seem fine until they're 35, want to have kids, and try to come off... Just not worth it. Let me ask you this... do you feel you've truly maxed your natural potential? I'll tell you, training as an advanced natural is a grueling process. You MIGHT gain a couple lbs of lbm a year, but the end result is worth it. I say give it a few more years, keep doing research, and then go for it.

Ya man I'm a dude that started young. I'm 23 now and already regret it.

You seem fine till you do bloods. I'm also stuck on trt for life cause of what I did.

You're cycke is a little out of whack...

I really would advise you to start with something less harsh and easier to implement. You're receptors are fresh so no reason to go balls to the wall.

Sarms really are a solid option. Less to worry about. Similar gains. And teaches you dicipline.

As much as I'd like to reccomend a cycle and say hey girl to roids24.com and use my discount code, I can't in good faith do that given you're stats and age. dont do what I did bro.

I'm 23 280 at 6'1 I sit around 12% I've made great progress but do I wish I could change a lot of things? Yes... remember what's important.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Fyi there is a 20% flash sale coming up over at pure essance on Sunday. honestly man that is where I would start if I were back in you're shoes. And I say that with full conviction.

Fyi my bp never drops bellow 150 now. I've had gyno permanently set in. Although my chest is big enough to engulf it I know it's there... the trt is a life long thing. Can't get passed that one. My hair receded and thinned. I had awesome hair too. Just start with sarms and see if you can handle that...

they seem fine but have you seen their bloods? and do you know what the implications will be 5 yrs or 10 yrs after. starting AAS at a young age is NOT a good idea. yes we know you want to make gains and be a beast, we ALL want that man that is why we are here to MAKE GAINS, BUT we need to be smart about it as well and not jump the gun and bullrush.

i already suggested the SARMS stack man. like i said RAD will be coming out soon at pureessence, and there will be a new stack called power stack which is s4, LGD, and RAD. when this comes out i would take advantage of the sale and run that stack with the proper sarms mini pct. dylan or rick will be in here shortly to lay out a cycle plan for you.

also this sunday there is a flash sale, only one day 20% off entire order, you can take advantage of that to get what you need

Fyi there is a 20% flash sale coming up over at pure essance on Sunday. honestly man that is where I would start if I were back in you're shoes. And I say that with full conviction.

Fyi my bp never drops bellow 150 now. I've had gyno permanently set in. Although my chest is big enough to engulf it I know it's there... the trt is a life long thing. Can't get passed that one. My hair receded and thinned. I had awesome hair too. Just start with sarms and see if you can handle that...

i got balding and gyno with no AAS lol, im a real piece of work. at least my BP is still ok..

You can do this cycle if you want. We like to lead people to do cycles that are as safe as possible. The problem is that up until about age 25 your body is making tons of test on its own.This is the prime of your natural test production. If you start a cycle now you shut that great test you are making down. So its not that you cant do the cycle, but rather why hurry? And why shut your own test down now while you are in prime test production. The test that your own body makes is the best there is. So if you feel like taking a chance and it is that important to you to do this cycle then we cant stop you. You asked for advice and we gave it to you.Your choice. I wish you good luck and health.

They seem fine until they're 35, want to have kids, and try to come off... Just not worth it. Let me ask you this... do you feel you've truly maxed your natural potential? I'll tell you, training as an advanced natural is a grueling process. You MIGHT gain a couple lbs of lbm a year, but the end result is worth it. I say give it a few more years, keep doing research, and then go for it.

THANK YOU... everyone "seems" fine for now but you have no clue what you have facing you in the future... i despise that... noone understands the long term damage and everyone thinks in the now... you MUST think long term with this type of scenario...at that age your body is still developing and growing etc... when you go in and throw this natural process off, you are doing nothing but assure yourself many future issues...

you can do this cycle if you want. We like to lead people to do cycles that are as safe as possible. The problem is that up until about age 25 your body is making tons of test on its own.this is the prime of your natural test production. If you start a cycle now you shut that great test you are making down. So its not that you cant do the cycle, but rather why hurry? And why shut your own test down now while you are in prime test production. The test that your own body makes is the best there is. So if you feel like taking a chance and it is that important to you to do this cycle then we cant stop you. You asked for advice and we gave it to you.your choice. I wish you good luck and health.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ please read jakes post once, twice, three times and then a fourth...

Whats up everybody?

I've been following Dylan's videos for quite a while now and I gotta say he saved me up so much time when it comes to steroid research! SO Thanks a big time!

My name is Mustafa, 20 years old, will be 21 in 3 months. 186 cm, 80 kgs and 14% Body fat.
I've been going to the gym every since I was 15 years old. I was not taking it very very serious like my last three years. That means ever since I enrolled in uni in 2012 and until now.
My diet has always been on point, great discipline when it comes to it. It might sound wrong but I really do have great background on diet and what to eat and when to do so. There were times were my protein intake was 300+ grams on a daily basis. Spent so much money on food to be honest. I constantly keep researching on body building info here and there cause I always have that sense of something missing. Had so many different memberships with different online coaches but it seems like I dont happen to elevate anymore. I was around 68 kg in my freshman year (January 2012). Now im 80 kilos (October 2015).
So I gained around 11 to 12 kgs naturally. The last 7 to 8 months seemed to be very routine-esh like i was on a replay that it felt like my body cant even grow and that was the point were I started researching on the steroid topic.

Basically, I want to start with a Bulking cycle. And after a great time of research this is what I have come to:

8 week cycle:
1-8 Test-E 500mg/week
PCT:
8-10 Nolvadex 40mg/day
10-12 Nolvadex 20mg/day

Mustafa Khatib

I can set you up a sick sarms stack that will do exactly what you want without putting any of this unnecessary stress on your body... Please think long and hard about what your doing before you make a life altering decision that you cannot take back... its a very bad mistake and i hate to see you make it... please consider this before making a decision... let me know and i'll set you up a BEAST stack of sarms...

Whats up everybody?

8 week cycle:
1-8 Test-E 500mg/week
PCT:
8-10 Nolvadex 40mg/day
10-12 Nolvadex 20mg/day

Mustafa Khatib

Brother, I'm just going to mimic what some others have said in here already. Really, at this point I don't think steroids are the right route for you considering your age. You really shouldn't mess with a steroid cycle that is going to shut you down hard until you are much older. This is a marathon and not a sprint, and there are other alternatives that you can get great results in the meantime

I think you should start with a nice sarms stack first, which will give you some incredible results. Since you want to bulk up, I'll give you the perfect sarms cycle layout. You would be able to gain some very good and respectable muscle mass and strength and potentially lose bodyfat in the process as well.....provided you have the right diet. Here is the sarms super stack, which is perfect for your goals

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

You can get these sarms at the highest quality and check out articles on them at www.pureessencesarms.com

There are great prices on the stacks and a nice sale this month. There's also a 20% off flash sale on Sunday as well

First and foremost thank you all for your replies! I really appreciate all of the advise being given to me!

Sarms seem to expensive plus I've heard so much about it that it dont work. And If it does, Do you ship to Jordan?

Top Bottom