napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

One bad thing about gw

Excellent. It's my first time around with GW and S4 in the coming days.

You'll love that combination brother. I absolutely love GW and S4 while cutting. I've used it numerous times, and the effects come on very quickly...within days. With the new sarm SR9009, I plan to implement that at some point too, which will make that stack that much better

I'd definitely call that a breakthrough. Should give more than amazing results on a cut.

yes, its a huge breakthrough... the most recent study on rats was conducted on them when they were not allowed to workout whatsoever... after using sr9009, their aerobic capacity increased 50% .... 50%! imagine what this can do to a well conditioned athlete...

yes, its a huge breakthrough... the most recent study on rats was conducted on them when they were not allowed to workout whatsoever... after using sr9009, their aerobic capacity increased 50% .... 50%! imagine what this can do to a well conditioned athlete...
Yea man thats insane. Should produce some pretty significant results.

WHAT? Fuck this is awesome.

I have tried several different SARMs makers and I have to say that Pure Essence has the best GW I have tried so far, hands down. I feel its effects after 2 to 3 days, and it is like being a pre-teen again, energy wise. You know how 8 year olds seem to be able to run constantly for hours on end? Yeah, it is like that.

I cant wait to run this shit.. I'll be logging both RAD and SR, and I'm quite familiar with SARMS- I know im going to be blown away.

I have tried several different SARMs makers and I have to say that Pure Essence has the best GW I have tried so far, hands down. I feel its effects after 2 to 3 days, and it is like being a pre-teen again, energy wise. You know how 8 year olds seem to be able to run constantly for hours on end? Yeah, it is like that.

NICE!! just wait bro... wait until you try or add SR9009 to the equation... fucking mindblowing

I absolutely agree. Their GW is definitely the best I've ever used, and that goes for their S4 and MK-2866 which I have also used. I plan to use SR9009 in the near future as well as MK-677 and I have no doubt that they will blow me away just as much as the others

This says it all right here, on just how awesome SR9009 really is. That's mind blowing to say the least....

Top Bottom