napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work Lipids question

Saiyan

I just got the results of my blood work from my TRT Doctor. I won't speak with him about it until next week. But I'll be over two weeks into my blast when I do talk to him. Anyways. My lipids are pretty whack in the test. LDL is high and HDL is low. Is there anything I can do to help with it. I would hate to have to do another blood draw for him while in my blast.

Also my creatinine is high again. Do I need to cut protein back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You running dbol, that spiked my lipids pretty high every time. Once off I go back to normal of 160

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

This was before I started my blast. Only taking my TRT dose

I just got the results of my blood work from my TRT Doctor. I won't speak with him about it until next week. But I'll be over two weeks into my blast when I do talk to him. Anyways. My lipids are pretty whack in the test. LDL is high and HDL is low. Is there anything I can do to help with it. I would hate to have to do another blood draw for him while in my blast.

Creatinine is usually a liver function.You aren't on any orals? How much creatine do you take? The ldl /hdl is very typical of aas use. Even test on its own can cause that.
To help just leave off of alcohol, try red rice yeast, flax oil and fish oil caps as well as no flush niacin. Eat oatmeal everyday with a heaping tbl of metamucil, and a tbl of flaxseed powder in it. Might as well add some whey, because you might want to cut back on red meat. Very high fiber like metamucil&flaxmeal in oatmeal may well do the trick. If you do all of this it will take about 3 months to get straigt

Creatinine is usually a liver function.You aren't on any orals? How much creatine do you take? The ldl /hdl is very typical of aas use. Even test on its own can cause that.
To help just leave off of alcohol, try red rice yeast, flax oil and fish oil caps as well as no flush niacin. Eat oatmeal everyday with a heaping tbl of metamucil, and a tbl of flaxseed powder in it. Might as well add some whey, because you might want to cut back on red meat. Very high fiber like metamucil&flaxmeal in oatmeal may well do the trick. If you do all of this it will take about 3 months to get straigt

Hey Drb. Great to hear from you. I was under the impression creatinine was through the kidney functions. But I may be wrong. I do not take any creatine right now. I used to, and for a while I admit my water intake was way too low. I'm a little afraid that caused some permanent damage possibly.
I was just on TRT and was surprised that 140mg 9 days after injection had me at 1117! I must respond well to test.

Alcohol isn't an issue with me. I don't drink. I take fish oil but will increase it. I will look into red rice yeast and other suggestions. Is that a pill as well? I eat a heaping 1/2 cup of oatmeal daily and will be starting the Metamucil Friday.
Red meat isn't on the menu often anymore. And the whey (protein in general) would stress the kidney more right?

Basically anyone that has above average muscle mass and lifts is going to have high creatinine. So I wouldn't overthink or worry about that number.

As for lipids, Drb gave some nice suggestions to you. I'd also like to remind you that GW helps BIG TIME with lipids. It raises HDL and lowered LDL by a pretty large margin. It's one of the big reasons I always recommend it for on cycle use

Basically anyone that has above average muscle mass and lifts is going to have high creatinine. So I wouldn't overthink or worry about that number.

As for lipids, Drb gave some nice suggestions to you. I'd also like to remind you that GW helps BIG TIME with lipids. It raises HDL and lowered LDL by a pretty large margin. It's one of the big reasons I always recommend it for on cycle use

I was thinking of GW. But this may be the push I need to give it a go.

Hey Drb. Great to hear from you. I was under the impression creatinine was through the kidney functions. But I may be wrong. I do not take any creatine right now. I used to, and for a while I admit my water intake was way too low. I'm a little afraid that caused some permanent damage possibly.
I was just on TRT and was surprised that 140mg 9 days after injection had me at 1117! I must respond well to test.

Alcohol isn't an issue with me. I don't drink. I take fish oil but will increase it. I will look into red rice yeast and other suggestions. Is that a pill as well? I eat a heaping 1/2 cup of oatmeal daily and will be starting the Metamucil Friday.
Red meat isn't on the menu often anymore. And the whey (protein in general) would stress the kidney more right?

You can get the red rice yeast as a cap, same for niacin. Whey nor protein harm the kidneys. Creatine is produced in the liver ,so creatinine is a measure of both liver and kidney. Good fiber like flaxseed,metamucil etc are called nature's broom and have the ability to sweep out bad cholesterol as well as other toxins. Sweep it out and it won't deposit. I doubt that you have any damage.
If 149 put you at 1117 something is not right. You better talk to doc about that.

0c080827a7407b67a4c70cd540f4e62d.jpg

Apparently it was 1177 actually. I talk to him on Tuesday. I don't understand how it would come back that high either.

And thanks Drb. Definitely have a few things added to the shopping list.

0c080827a7407b67a4c70cd540f4e62d.jpg

Apparently it was 1177 actually. I talk to him on Tuesday. I don't understand how it would come back that high either.

And thanks Drb. Definitely have a few things added to the shopping list.

It's strange that you would come back with that high of a number. How long had you been on 140mg? And had you ran any higher doses previously?

I was on 140mg for 10 weeks. Then I pinned 120mg on Friday. Then a week and 3 days later on Monday morning I had the blood drawn.

I was on 140mg for 10 weeks. Then I pinned 120mg on Friday. Then a week and 3 days later on Monday morning I had the blood drawn.

Ok then I'm completely lost how your levels are that high. 200mg Test C puts me at almost 900 a week after the injection.

Ok then I'm completely lost how your levels are that high. 200mg Test C puts me at almost 900 a week after the injection.

I'm right there with you. I remember a few months back you said that 200mg puts you at 900. You are the reason I was so thrown back. Could it be a mess up on the blood test? Lol where is Dylan. Let's get Drb back in here or jake haha.
Even the people I know around here don't have that happen or anywhere close. One was taking 200mg e3d and his was only like 15xx.

I'm right there with you. I remember a few months back you said that 200mg puts you at 900. You are the reason I was so thrown back. Could it be a mess up on the blood test? Lol where is Dylan. Let's get Drb back in here or jake haha.
Even the people I know around here don't have that happen or anywhere close. One was taking 200mg e3d and his was only like 15xx.

It could be the test, but I think it requires more blood work at the minumum

I would not worry about the ldl or hdl. They are not far off and common from being on test. I would not accept pills for this. Follow the protocol I gave you and for sure get some gw. You won't hear ths from rick or dylan, but take the gw dose x2 per day for the first 3 weeks. Get some cadio going going too. Are you overweight, or BF high?

Now the test...bro..I have no idea. You better hope your doc says WTF too. I can't even guess what that is about except that you maybe are getting about 250+ test.

I would not worry about the ldl or hdl. They are not far off and common from being on test. I would not accept pills for this. Follow the protocol I gave you and for sure get some gw. You won't hear ths from rick or dylan, but take the gw dose x2 per day for the first 3 weeks. Get some cadio going going too. Are you overweight, or BF high?

Now the test...bro..I have no idea. You better hope your doc says WTF too. I can't even guess what that is about except that you maybe are getting about 250+ test.

Definitely not going to accept pills to change it. I'll start with your layout to help.
Going to pick up some GW soon.
Yea I'm going to ask them why they think it came back so high.
No Drb. I am 6'2" 190 lbs and 12% bf.
So here's the real question. Should I stop my blast now or try to figure it all out when I'm done?

Woah. So let me fix this, I just thought of something. I was told that deca wouldn't mess with my TRT blood draw. So my friend, Stackingplates from other forums, said to start the deca a couple weeks early so that when I started the dbol, the deca wouldn't be far behind. Since it takes weeks to build up. Could that have cause the super high test levels? Does deca do that? Or do I need to wonder if my deca is actually test?

And the question still stands, should I stop my blast now and just try again later on?

Woah. So let me fix this, I just thought of something. I was told that deca wouldn't mess with my TRT blood draw. So my friend, Stackingplates from other forums, said to start the deca a couple weeks early so that when I started the dbol, the deca wouldn't be far behind. Since it takes weeks to build up. Could that have cause the super high test levels? Does deca do that? Or do I need to wonder if my deca is actually test?

And the question still stands, should I stop my blast now and just try again later on?

Ok bro....there ya go. I'm sure that's the culprit. I didn't think it had an effect at all, but it looks like it dues at least to a small degree. I'm 99% certain the deca is causing it. I was under the impression you were only on 140mg test by your post

Ok bro....there ya go. I'm sure that's the culprit. I didn't think it had an effect at all, but it looks like it dues at least to a small degree. I'm 99% certain the deca is causing it. I was under the impression you were only on 140mg test by your post

Yes that was my mistake by leaving it out. I had it in the back of my mind. I apologize for that. I'm really looking forward to what Drb has to say now that I remembered to throw that out there. Because I still don't see how true deca could alter test levels like that.

I'll make sure I'm more organized in my initials posts from now on. Apologies again.

Top Bottom