napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS pros and cons..

I've read so much good about SARMS and how they're amazing. I have only seen a few negative things about them. Such as LGD and sleep issues... etc...
What were YOUR personal experiences on them? Any negative effects like that?

Sarms have been a great breakthrough for me personally. They are something I implement all the time depending on my goals. They rival the effects of steroids without the negative side effects associated with them.

Honestly the only side effect I've ever had on sarms is the vision side effect from S4. Even that has been very easily controlled and been minor. It just takes a little longer transitioning from light to dark and vice versa.

The positives from sarms have been overwhelming for me. Increased muscle mass, strength, hardness, vascularity, endurance, lowered blood pressure, lowered heart rate, improved cholesterol and lipids, increased fat loss, and healing benefits of minor injuries, joint pain, and inflammation

Let's see... I never really do 1RM anymore because I tore my pec years ago at 405lbs decline on my 6th rep. -_-
Shoulder press 245lbs for sets of 10-12
Squat 405lbs for sets of 8-12 (depending how I feel that day)
Deadlift 505 for sets of 6.
Bench bodyweight (275ish) for sets of 8
Hack squat is just insane lol 16 plates for reps all day.
Pull ups around 16-20 reps.
Weighted dips 100lbs for 12 reps or so.
I train for hypertrophy. I obviously include compounds because they're essential. I can still run a 6 minute mile too at my current BW.
Jesus Fuck man, I'd like to see your gene pool.

when you break down the risk/reward with sarms compared to ANYTHING, there is NO COMPARISON... sarms are a different standard with everything in regards to this... the risk is extremely low.. lets take a look at possible side effects.. s4 is simply the night vision issue which is well documented and SLIGHT suppression... there is no sleep issue with anything other than mk677 which enhances sleep UNLESS you take right before bed time... in regards to ther sleep issues, all sarms actually enhance your mechanisms of sleep aid, so that is from a source that is clueless on what they speak... the other possible sides are SLIGHT suppression with lgd, rad and mk2866... 677 can cause spikes in hunger and could hold water ONLY if your sodium/potassium ratios are off... other than that, there have been very rare circumstances of gyno irritation but there is no estrogen conversion and i venture to guess that was more so from people taking the fake capsules spiked with pro hormones... as you can see, the risk are very low and i don't have time to list all the positives because it would cramp my hand!!

They eye issues were a deal breaker for me. It is a weird experience to have something messing with your vision.

I mostly experienced the darkening effect where it always seemed darker, and at night it was downright scary. I would never drive while experiencing those sides that's for sure.

Also comin from outside to inside took quite a while for my eyes to adjust.

That being said the vision sides did dissipate shortly after stopping use; but it was just too much for me to ever use it again. That's just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They eye issues were a deal breaker for me. It is a weird experience to have something messing with your vision.

I mostly experienced the darkening effect where it always seemed darker, and at night it was downright scary. I would never drive while experiencing those sides that's for sure.

Also comin from outside to inside took quite a while for my eyes to adjust.

That being said the vision sides did dissipate shortly after stopping use; but it was just too much for me to ever use it again. That's just me.

thats the one thats just hard to predict... it gets some far worse than others... GENERALLY if the product is dosed correcly (which is fucking rare) 50 mg is tolerable for MOST but not everyone... i have written the s4 dosing protocol to give everyone the best chance of making it through... no person can predict how quickly or strongly the metabolite will bind to the eye receptor but generally most can make it through or at least go to the 5 day on and 2 day off method...

Honestly.. I didn't even realize it was torn for months after! I didn't bruise. I just hard a hard time doing dips. lol The rolled up muscle started appearing so I break up the soft tissue and roll it out.

Would you suggest doing the 5 days on 2 off from the get go to minimize the S4 effects? I may not even have the issue but to be on the safe side, would that work, or would you recommend doing 7days until/IF anything occurs?

Would you suggest doing the 5 days on 2 off from the get go to minimize the S4 effects? I may not even have the issue but to be on the safe side, would that work, or would you recommend doing 7days until/IF anything occurs?

Jesus well at least its not a bad tear. I have two friends now that littlery ripped thier shit completely and it instantly turned black lol. One guy has been trying to recover for a year or two now.

As for the sarm dosing I would stay with the 7 day consistancy.

Yeah fuck it..... I'm gonna go balls to the wall with this. Especially being my first of anything, I really wanna reap the benefits and kick some ass and grow! I'm looking forward to a bigger pump and more lean cuts with a pound or two of some meat to slab on there ;) ;)

Jesus well at least its not a bad tear. I have two friends now that littlery ripped thier shit completely and it instantly turned black lol. One guy has been trying to recover for a year or two now.

As for the sarm dosing I would stay with the 7 day consistancy.

thats the absolute worst right there. and one reason why i hate power lifting. always pushing for the new 1RM is dangerous and terrible on the joints. dont get me wrong power lifting id exhilarating and getting heavy weight up is a great feeling BUT i have seen injuries way too many times and i dont want to risk it. PLUS i like the feeling of a PUMP the best..

What was it like? Tunnel vision or was it like blurry in the light. Just curious in case the girl has an issue. I understand it seems to effect some but not all.

For me it's the transitional vision sides. Maybe the slightest yellowing but not sure. I've gotten used to it. There is a little bit of a delay when transitioning from light to dark. Or dark to light. No biggie though. I'm currently taking 90mg a day. Maybe I'm lucky.

Top Bottom