napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Mk-2866 log from pureessence

day 8) Back and bi's today...had a terrible sleep last night and a very stressful day. Hit the gym late with no PWO or anything like that, still hitting PR's everyworkout though. Today I didn't feel very motivated or pumped up to be at the gym but still managed to get a half decent workout in and hit some PR's. Killer vasularity as usual.
Diet Today: So today I was at school 9:30am-8pm and hadn't packed that big of a lunch or anything so It's now about 11:15pm and im trying to hit 3200 calories however I can. Gonna be eating a lot of peanut butter today to get some calories in without feeling too sick. Planning on having a better day tomorrow, but still had a decent effort today.
Cheers until tomorrow... thinking about doing a weigh in friday morning or something like that.
Cheers until tomorrow guys.

hey guys, wont be posting again until this minor injury heals up. So basically I woke up with a terrible shoulder pain. Nothing to do with working out, i'm just assuming I slept on it wrong so hoping it will be a quick recovery! Will still be taking my MK and keeping my diet at 3200 everyday, as even without working out, I do a lot of walking around on campus. Hopefully talk to you guys soon! gotta study for my midterm hard!

Sorry im late here bro with my comments but ive been following along and im very impressed not only with your attention to detail but your comprehension of this all at a younger age... Your consistency couple with willingness to do this the right way is not only impressive but earning you huge amounts of respect... Your setting a damn good example and i for one am very proud of you...

Your seeing the strength of mk now... There are a multitude of benefits associated and your seeing them all come to light... It only gets better from here... You have tremendous support here and im always here if you ned me!

hey guys, wont be posting again until this minor injury heals up. So basically I woke up with a terrible shoulder pain. Nothing to do with working out, i'm just assuming I slept on it wrong so hoping it will be a quick recovery! Will still be taking my MK and keeping my diet at 3200 everyday, as even without working out, I do a lot of walking around on campus. Hopefully talk to you guys soon! gotta study for my midterm hard!

Hope you heal up fast buddy. It sounds minor so I wish you the best of luck. Will be looking forward to updates when you can provide them

Thanks guys! Arms is feeling better good today, but I want to make sure everything is 100% before I start putting stress on it at all. So tomorrow night I'm going to be hitting legs then will likely take a few more days off before putting stress back on my shoulder. Maybe Sunday or Monday I will do upper body. Since I've been taking a lot of days off, I plan on doing a super super high volume leg workout. Try and test my limits tomorrow night in the squat rack, instead of the club lol.

Nice man!! Glad it's better, but still take it easy to make sure you're healed. I've gotten to the point, as soon as I feel like shit isn't right, I stop right there and walk away.

Nothing worse then sitting on the side lines cause of an injury. Patience is a virtue.

I agree! Plus the fact I'm 19... No point in pushing through it, I'll just further injur myself in the long run

Went to the doctor yesterday and she suggested I don't lift for another week or so... So I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my life until next week :(. Better safe than sorry I guess!

Went to the doctor yesterday and she suggested I don't lift for another week or so... So I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my life until next week :(. Better safe than sorry I guess!

It's ok bro. Probably best to just heed the doctors advice and lay off. It will be all well worth it when you can get back in and kill it again at 100%

Ya I feel pretty good! It wasn't anything serious at all. Gonna try the Chris Jones 4 days in, 1 day off split!
Starting chest, delts tonight!

Just finishing up my cardio after chest/delts. I'm training delts before chest because I feel like my delts really lack and I'm very genetically gifted with my chest. So anyways, still pumped out 225 on bench after my shoulder workout, felt great. The one thing I really noticed today is a few new veins starting to appear in my shoulder/ chest area (which I never had before). Nothing has changed diet/ cardio wise... So I may be leaning out here, but I feel as if I'm looking a lot fuller. This could likely be some effect from MK. Hitting legs tomorrow at the gym I started lifted at 4 years ago, can't wait to see all the old faces!
Quick question or anyone who has experienced this with MK, or anyone that has knowledge on it... I have noticed that I am really really hungry all the time lately. Usually I'm not a morning eater... I eat a lot before bed so usually I'm full in the morning for an hour or two. But since taking my .5ML right when I wake up, my hungry spikes tremendously about 15-30 minutes after taking it, and also my hunger throughout the day is a lot more than before MK. I'm eating 3200 calories, which granted, isn't a ton, but still a fair amount. Any ideas on this?

Just finishing up my cardio after chest/delts. I'm training delts before chest because I feel like my delts really lack and I'm very genetically gifted with my chest. So anyways, still pumped out 225 on bench after my shoulder workout, felt great. The one thing I really noticed today is a few new veins starting to appear in my shoulder/ chest area (which I never had before). Nothing has changed diet/ cardio wise... So I may be leaning out here, but I feel as if I'm looking a lot fuller. This could likely be some effect from MK. Hitting legs tomorrow at the gym I started lifted at 4 years ago, can't wait to see all the old faces!
Quick question or anyone who has experienced this with MK, or anyone that has knowledge on it... I have noticed that I am really really hungry all the time lately. Usually I'm not a morning eater... I eat a lot before bed so usually I'm full in the morning for an hour or two. But since taking my .5ML right when I wake up, my hungry spikes tremendously about 15-30 minutes after taking it, and also my hunger throughout the day is a lot more than before MK. I'm eating 3200 calories, which granted, isn't a ton, but still a fair amount. Any ideas on this?

It's actually pretty common for hunger to go up anytime there is more anabolism. Obviously you are in a very anabolic state right now from being on the MK, so that is pretty normal bro.

Cool! Do you think I should up my calories? I'm not too worried about putting on a little fat because I am very good at losing weight. High volume leg day today, can't wait! Arming for 30+ sets of quads/hams

Top Bottom