napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Mk-2866 log from pureessence

Crushed legs today. Somewhere around 30 sets and a few real heavy ones at that (700+ leg presses). So my strength is definitely seeing an increase, could be due to eating more thou, who knows.

Cool! Do you think I should up my calories? I'm not too worried about putting on a little fat because I am very good at losing weight. High volume leg day today, can't wait! Arming for 30+ sets of quads/hams

If you are looking for more muscle gain, it can't hurt to increase calories by some degree so I say go for it. It will allow you to get the most out of this run as far as gains go

Update: have put on some size, stayed fairly lean. Of course I've put on some fat aswell. Veins are popping out a lot lately.

you can start to gradually increase calories... 200-250 to start and then in increments thereafter... just assess on what may cause good gains and what may cause unwanted gains... you won't gain much of any fat if you eat clean calories... you should see strong muscle gain... this is, of course, if its controlled eating and that's up to you to follow through!

Top Bottom