napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your FAVORITE bodybuilders!!!

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I know most of us have a favorite or even a few favorite bodybuilders... heck! Even a powerlifter or Strongman. Let's see who your favorites are. Mine personally (In no particular order besides number 1 being Kevin) are my TOP 6 EVER!!
6. Frank McGrath. I love Frank's outlook and personality. He's just rugged and looks great.
5. Flex Wheeler. Flex always brought that insane, tight but HUGE package to the stage.
4. Dennis James. Alot of folks forget about Dennis. I enjoyed his physique and thought he was amazing.
3. Evan Centopani. The way Evan presents himself is great for all of us. We can all learn alot from him.
2. Ronnie Coleman. I mean... c'mon!!!! He defines the word "LEGEND"!!!! Nobody can touch that monster.
1. Kevin Levrone. I always admired Kevin's physique and how he brought that clean beautiful look to the stage.

Let me hear your Top 6!!!!!!!!

My list includes some physique dudes because I have always admired their physiques as more of a personal goal.

Steve cook, jeremy buendia, jay cutler, Dorian Yates, of course Arnold and dexter Jackson would have to be my top 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm.... idk if I can order them specifically. But Il list 6.

Steve Kuclo
Kai Greene
Justin Compton
Dorian Yates
Flex Lewis
Paulo Almeida

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

653a8fa82e5f9a83078e996f19c1e40e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Franco columbo
Lee priest
Paul dillet
Frank zane

Lee priest in his prime has probably my favorite physique. His height makes him look even freakier than he was

Top Bottom