napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding drol

If you can have a month window after before you start pct or if you B&C go for it

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It's not the most ideal time to add it, but you never know what will happen until you try for yourself. Everybody is different and can react differently. I would keep a journal and note any changes in mood, bp, gain, libido, endurance, etc.

Probably the one sceneries for drol at the end of a cycle is for competing because it can be manipulated to be benificial in hardcore diets. It keeps cravings down it keeps appetite down when running other drugs and it keeps fullness in the muscles when depleting.

Utilization for different achievement is a good one, maybe that would be a beneficial purpose for use as stated. Maybe our question then to the OP should be what would the purpose of compound be if not used as a jump start oral ?

That's the other thing too endurance it will wreck you. Lol. That's an issue in would say is almost universal. Again not good going into pct. When you come off steroids you gotta work double time.

You don't want you're body feeling like poo

Makes me think if its just in attempts to add more mass, what if the mass is more difficult to retain would it make sense to run this protocol as such ?

I definitely appreciate the dialogue.. Love hearing you guys points of view. And frankly I'm glad there different. Crucial thinking.

Oh hell ya bro, this is whats it all about right here. Makes us all that much smarter and more advanced. I love and appreciate everyones opinion all the time especially when there are different points of views and wouldnt want it any other way. So thanks to all for keeping it 100

What do you mean?

well, he stated that he wanted to add more mass but if say compound makes recovery or whatever it may be more difficult in the end would he actually retain the mass he gained by adding this compound later in the cycle. Such as affecting mood, train of though or diet like u stated this is very crucial towards the end of a cycle

well, he stated that he wanted to add more mass but if say compound makes recovery or whatever it may be more difficult in the end would he actually retain the mass he gained by adding this compound later in the cycle. Such as affecting mood, train of though or diet like u stated this is very crucial towards the end of a cycle
Oh that's what I'm saying completly. He won't retain it. It will deplete fast too. And most people get severely depressed or they just hop back on and then the spiral begins lol. Drol for most people is going to bring rapid gains that simply are not retainable cause it's usually water. At least on cycle they will slowly deplete as opposed to just stopping the cycle all together and they rapidly deplete.

Unless you're competing like I said. Because if you're competing and come off a diet you're gonna rebound like a mother fucker everyone does. I came off all that shit stopped dieting and went to a low cruise dose and gained 65lbs in 4 weeks lol. That would be the one instance where I'd be like ya go for it. Cause you gonna rebound like a mofo. Lol

If a study were to be done there would be no conclusive evidence. There are many factors involved in the entire loop. There are prastagladins, from having taken asprin that could affect ths, cortico steroids could affect it too. I have kicked 4 weeks dbol then ended 4 weeks dbol. To me and my physiology ending with dbol makes no difference.It is funny how I am starting to hear old school ways. Back in the day you kicked with dbol say, then ramped 200/200 deca cyp up to 400/400, then ramped back down to 200/200 and did 2-4 last weeks of winny and 100/100 with winny. You always ended a heavy cycle with a lighter cut cycle. Now since I never did any oct or pct the dbol at front or end never did matter. I can say this...you get more water using dbol at the end then you do at the beginning, which is one more reason to have lowered the other heavy androgens.

Looks like I stirred something up.. sorry I missed it I was feeding the kiddos. Lots of good info on both sides. I've never ran a pct although I thought about it after this cycle but I think I'm gonna cruise a little due to the fact I don't have any pct on hand lol. Never needed it. One thing I don't fully understand is how people claim to gain 30 lbs on drol if it supresses your appetite. You gotta eat to gain and 30 lbs of water is extreme.. I've never experienced any negative side effect from any steroid so I'm not worried about that

Drol is a ridiculous drug. It blows you up. Man if you're gonna cruise it out in say go for it if you really wanna do it.

A-bombs can be ran numerous ways. If you keep ypur diet in check you won't retain much water. If it suppresses appetite not not a bad thing, if your wanting to stay on the leaner side. Because while your on aas you wont lose your muscle mass. Being suppressed is being suppressed, the length of time you are suppressed is what matters

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Yea I can cruise. I've been on for a year and a half this time already..I really want to try it out.. I took it with deca once but didn't see the results I hear about so I wanna try it out one more time

Looks like I stirred something up.. sorry I missed it I was feeding the kiddos. Lots of good info on both sides. I've never ran a pct although I thought about it after this cycle but I think I'm gonna cruise a little due to the fact I don't have any pct on hand lol. Never needed it. One thing I don't fully understand is how people claim to gain 30 lbs on drol if it supresses your appetite. You gotta eat to gain and 30 lbs of water is extreme.. I've never experienced any negative side effect from any steroid so I'm not worried about that

You can absolutely gain 30 lbs of mostly water with Dbol bro. Hell I gained 21 lbs OVERNIGHT the day after my show from water and glycogen retention

Top Bottom