napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Attention ALL Pure Essence Loggers: PLEASE READ

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Okay everyone... I am getting bombarded with messages asking when log shipments are going out and it is becoming too much... Pure Essence is sending out A LOT of free products for logs for honest feedback for everyone... HOWEVER, the new store is launching Thursday so they need patience from everyone.... It will be about a week before things are shipped and they will be sending tracking to everyone... Please understand that everything is going as timely as possible but with the store opening and the sale etc. it is going to take about a week... Please read this and understand what is going on moving forward... Thank you

thanks guys... i completely understand everyone being excited and antsy... thats awesome and PE especially loves it but there's only so much everyone can do here... trust me, everything will go out timely

I'm good bro. No worries here at all. I know you will get the stuff out as fast as you can and that's good enough for me. Nobody should be up your ass for free stuff lol.

I'm good bro. No worries here at all. I know you will get the stuff out as fast as you can and that's good enough for me. Nobody should be up your ass for free stuff lol.

its all good... i don't have any control on that... pure essence had me relay the message that things would be out timely.. i just let them know i was bombarded and needed to know what to say because i don't have the time for that but i was assured it will be timely but people need to understand patience as well... thanks bro

its all good... i don't have any control on that... pure essence had me relay the message that things would be out timely.. i just let them know i was bombarded and needed to know what to say because i don't have the time for that but i was assured it will be timely but people need to understand patience as well... thanks bro

^Do i need to repost my patience is a virtue quote ? lol

It's so funny how impatient people are. We live in a world of instant gratification.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's so funny how impatient people are. We live in a world of instant gratification.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

its all good... i think more so its just excitement but i just want to make sure everyone understands and appreciates what exactly is being provided

Thanks again Dylan for all your help with this process. I read a post that said the rad video would be out tomorrow and was posted at about 3 am. So is that today or tomorrow since it was morning / night lol? No rush just asking. Hope your day is going well bud.

Yea no rush bro. I know they are busy. And they are doing this for us. I am glad you gave us all an update though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Patience is a Virtue”

When some people want something, they want it now. They demand to have it now. They don’t have time to wait. They will take what they can get now, rather than waiting a little for something better.

We’re all equally guilty of wanting something immediately, or sooner rather than later, at one point or another. We can’t afford to wait. Time is money. Waiting means we won’t have what we want today. We may miss out on something we can experience now. We don’t want to wait for tomorrow.

Even when we decide to wait, we become jittery. We don’t know what to do with ourselves. After a while, our patience wears thin, and we begin looking for instant gratification. When we get it sooner than expected, we heave a sigh of relieve. Aaaaaahhhhh, we got it.

But did we really get what we were waiting for, or did we lower our standards to get it sooner? We accept a smaller piece of what we were waiting for in exchange for instant gratification. Why not, tomorrow may never come. Why not take a little less today? Why not get some gratification today rather than a lot more gratification tomorrow and possibly the rest of our lives? Because today is here and tomorrow may never come.

This is an instinct we’re born with: the instinct to satisfy our needs whenever we’re able to. This is an instinct we picked up from the dawn of time: take what you can now, since you may not get the chance tomorrow.

Patience goes counter to our instincts. Patience is something which must be learned and practiced. It isn’t something which comes naturally to us. Those who master patience become more successful than those who can’t. They know that waiting for long term gratification is much better than accepting temporary instant gratification. They know that going slow and doing something right is much better than rushing and doing half a job, or worse, doing it wrong and having to repeat it, which will take longer than if they had waited. These are the people who don’t have the time or money to do something right, but manage to find much more of both when something breaks and must be fixed now. These people are you and me.

This is why patience, being able to wait, is a desirable quality. It is difficult to have the moral integrity to forego instant gratification in exchange for something better at a later date. This is why it is a virtue.

Those who have that virtue have truly understood that it is better to wait for tomorrow to take the full reward, rather than taking a small sample today.

Posted on January 23, 2013 by Omar Kiam

“Patience is a Virtue”

When some people want something, they want it now. They demand to have it now. They don’t have time to wait. They will take what they can get now, rather than waiting a little for something better.

We’re all equally guilty of wanting something immediately, or sooner rather than later, at one point or another. We can’t afford to wait. Time is money. Waiting means we won’t have what we want today. We may miss out on something we can experience now. We don’t want to wait for tomorrow.

Even when we decide to wait, we become jittery. We don’t know what to do with ourselves. After a while, our patience wears thin, and we begin looking for instant gratification. When we get it sooner than expected, we heave a sigh of relieve. Aaaaaahhhhh, we got it.

But did we really get what we were waiting for, or did we lower our standards to get it sooner? We accept a smaller piece of what we were waiting for in exchange for instant gratification. Why not, tomorrow may never come. Why not take a little less today? Why not get some gratification today rather than a lot more gratification tomorrow and possibly the rest of our lives? Because today is here and tomorrow may never come.

This is an instinct we’re born with: the instinct to satisfy our needs whenever we’re able to. This is an instinct we picked up from the dawn of time: take what you can now, since you may not get the chance tomorrow.

Patience goes counter to our instincts. Patience is something which must be learned and practiced. It isn’t something which comes naturally to us. Those who master patience become more successful than those who can’t. They know that waiting for long term gratification is much better than accepting temporary instant gratification. They know that going slow and doing something right is much better than rushing and doing half a job, or worse, doing it wrong and having to repeat it, which will take longer than if they had waited. These are the people who don’t have the time or money to do something right, but manage to find much more of both when something breaks and must be fixed now. These people are you and me.

This is why patience, being able to wait, is a desirable quality. It is difficult to have the moral integrity to forego instant gratification in exchange for something better at a later date. This is why it is a virtue.

Those who have that virtue have truly understood that it is better to wait for tomorrow to take the full reward, rather than taking a small sample today.

Posted on January 23, 2013 by Omar Kiam
Very well said!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom