napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Listen up!!!

I don't know. Txt a kind of an ass here maybe I'll go chat him up at Evo and see who I like better. :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol careful man. I hear that jrbdallas is a pocket rapist. He will try to lure you to the evo van with goodies. He might ask you to help him find his hcgenerate

seen them do it to dylan, but they never did this to me personally.sucks

If anybody still has any active accounts at Evo we should spam the shit out of them telling the truth.

Sorry to hear about this man.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Do you know what they posted as you? Are they writing articles under your name or just replying to threads?

Do you know what they posted as you? Are they writing articles under your name or just replying to threads?

Ya I wrote up do the diet article and the injection article but it was never posted till now after in left and they tweaked it I'm sure. I havnt invested much time looking into it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ya I wrote up do the diet article and the injection article but it was never posted till now after in left and they tweaked it I'm sure. I havnt invested much time looking into it.

That's a bummer man. Shady shit.

What a bunch of boobs.

Yo,

If you guys go to evo or pass by and try to talk to me, it is NOT me you are talking to. If you see thread posts or anything related to that, it is NOT me. Those douchers got into my account and are using me as an alter over there.

IF YOU SEE JRBDALLAS ACTIVITY, THAT IS NOT ME. ARTICLES GOING UP THERE ARE NOT ME!
Man, I didn't even know JRBDallas is you TX! I used to exchange post with you all the time! I was curiobig over there! I ought to check in, they may be be using my screen name too because they had to issue me a screen name because I could not get into their system originally.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom