napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle- Need Criticism

thegrelliott

I'm 21. Been bodybuilding seriously for 5 years. Have competed 7 times. Won the overall at my college's show, and at two state level shows got 2nd. I can post a picture if it will help. But I was recommended this cycle from a national level competitor who has been competing a long time. Let me know what you think.

Test Prop 100mg E/O day
Masteron 50mg E/O day
Nandralone Phenylproprionate 50mg E/O day
(8 week cycle)

Obviously. Arimidex possibly Caber and the traditional PCT protocol will take place. Meaning wait two weeks then start clomid, nolva, DAA etc.

Congrats on the success you have had so far naturally bro.. I personally don't recommend running gear at your age. I think 21 is way to young.. At the most I would recommend SARMS, and even then I think you should wait.

Seriously though, great work with your accomplishments thus far!

Thats a pretty mild run for an experienced competitor im shocked lol. Normaly you see crazy shit. Well are you running this into a show? Or are you in offseason?

Congrats on the success you have had so far naturally bro.. I personally don't recommend running gear at your age. I think 21 is way to young.. At the most I would recommend SARMS, and even then I think you should wait.

Seriously though, great work with your accomplishments thus far!

Appreciate the honest opinion! And thank you, I love hard work, and take bodybuilding very seriously!

Thats a pretty mild run for an experienced competitor im shocked lol. Normaly you see crazy shit. Well are you running this into a show? Or are you in offseason?

Well, experienced... but natty. I'm 5 9' 182 in decent shape (I aint that big ha), about 20lbs above stage weight. And ya since it is my first cycle he recommended a pretty mild set up.

Well, experienced... but natty ha. I'm 5 9' 182 in decent shape, about 20lbs above stage weight. And ya since it is my first cycle he recommended a pretty mild set up.

Thats good man. I mean it in a good way. Too many guys wanna hand down advice and recomend a cycle that can kill a horse just cause it worked for them. If its a first cycle just keep it to test only.

Now I ask if youre prepping or not because it will determine weather you actually need to run the prop. If you are offseason scrap this whole thing and go with a test e only cycle for 12 weeks and run a strong pct. That's what I would do. Youre receptors are fresh dont go crazy r overboard with it. See how you respond to test.

Thats good man. I mean it in a good way. Too many guys wanna hand down advice and recomend a cycle that can kill a horse just cause it worked for them. If its a first cycle just keep it to test only.

Now I ask if youre prepping or not because it will determine weather you actually need to run the prop. If you are offseason scrap this whole thing and go with a test e only cycle for 12 weeks and run a strong pct. That's what I would do. Youre receptors are fresh dont go crazy r overboard with it. See how you respond to test.

I am offseason. I do not have hands on experience with drugs, have done mild research over the summer so I have a very base knowledge, so I was taking this national level competitors word for it honestly. So you think test e with nothing else for 12 weeks would work well? What kind of gains would you expect from that, and what kind of dosage over the 12 week time frame. Many thanks!

I'm 21. Been bodybuilding seriously for 5 years. Have competed 7 times. Won the overall at my college's show, and at two state level shows got 2nd. I can post a picture if it will help. But I was recommended this cycle from a national level competitor who has been competing a long time. Let me know what you think.

Test Prop 100mg E/O day
Masteron 50mg E/O day
Nandralone Phenylproprionate 50mg E/O day
(8 week cycle)

Obviously. Arimidex possibly Caber and the traditional PCT protocol will take place. Meaning wait two weeks then start clomid, nolva, DAA etc.
I honestly wouldn't recommend going the steroid route yet. I personally think 21 is still too young. If you must use steroids, then starting with test only is what I recommend before entering other compounds.

However, I think sarms would be a great step for you at the moment as an alternative. They will give you steroid like results, without the shutdown and side effects of steroids.

You can check out articles on sarms for more info at www.pureessencesarms.com

I'd recommend going with a 12 week sarms super stack

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I honestly wouldn't recommend going the steroid route yet. I personally think 21 is still too young. If you must use steroids, then starting with test only is what I recommend before entering other compounds.

However, I think sarms would be a great step for you at the moment as an alternative. They will give you steroid like results, without the shutdown and side effects of steroids.

You can check out articles on sarms for more info at www.pureessencesarms.com

I'd recommend going with a 12 week sarms super stack

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thank you very much for your input! I will look into a test only cycle, as well as sarms, and determine what i'd like to do. Any particular reason why you think 21 is too young? Not that I am debating, I am just generally curious. You think my endocrine system is still too delicate? Or I should gain more naturally before starting? I excelled very quickly in my first 3 years. At this point my growth is very very slow. Strength is not moving, if i'm putting on size this year it is probably like 2-3lbs, but no more. I don't plan on going overboard with steroids, but am willing to experiment a tad (safely). Thanks again for your willingness to help.

Top Bottom