napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How often do you work a muscle group a week?

Unfortunately a lot of people don't realize they have weak points... they just work the mirror muscles to death! I find it amazing how many assholes work bi's and then do some insignificant triceps routine and fail to realize that their arms look like shit. Light ass'd skullcrushers, tricep kickbacks... you trying to build mass, or look like an aerobics instructor??? They kill me with that shit. Nothing like the guys with no rear deltoids...smh.

I cant do much tri work, my elbows bark like an achy seal. So pretty much push downs, kicks backs, and chair tri presses. Skull Crushers are major no no for me.

Hey 44YOGearHead,Would you give an example of a typical week of your muscle group workouts?I'd like to give it a try again,but this time doing legs twice.My legs are a weak point for me.I don't think I could dedicate one day for shoulders though,because of injuries.It would only be like 20min.

Monday through Saturday?

Thanks for your replies everyone

Sending you a PM

I'm working:
chest/back/traps
Legs
Off
Arms/Shoulders
Legs
Endurance Conditioning
Off

I vary my workouts to involve power, functional strength, endurance and aesthetics. Aesthetics being what I focus on least.

I got the same issue goin on. N I'm on 300 deca..it ain't helping Shit lol

Damn Bro! You might need some rest then... I only run 200 deca and my shit is cleared up as far as elbow pain. Used to have to warm them up before lifting, now I can go straight into the wo no problem.

Damn Bro! You might need some rest then... I only run 200 deca and my shit is cleared up as far as elbow pain. Used to have to warm them up before lifting, now I can go straight into the wo no problem.

I think it's tendentious..not sure..it subsides after about 2 sets..

I nothing about deca otgher than what I quickly looked up. What are the upsides/downsides of it?

I'm on a simple five day routine. I like to get a rest day between days 3 & 4. This works well for me. I used to like to hit each body part twice a week when I was younger but, I don't recover like I used to. FYI...I'm 52. I do 10 minutes on the recumbent bike before every workout to get a little sweat going. I also try to get 2-3 walks a week around my neighborhood for about 45 minutes. I used to run a little bit but, I have calves issues now. Right now...I am full natty.

Day 1 Chest - Calves
Day 2 Back - Abs
Day 3 Arms - Abs
REST DAY
Day 4 Shoulders - Calves
Day 5 Legs - Calves
REST DAY

DDD

I'm on a simple five day routine. I like to get a rest day between days 3 & 4. This works well for me. I used to like to hit each body part twice a week when I was younger but, I don't recover like I used to. FYI...I'm 52. I do 10 minutes on the recumbent bike before every workout to get a little sweat going. I also try to get 2-3 walks a week around my neighborhood for about 45 minutes. I used to run a little bit but, I have calves issues now. Right now...I am full natty.

DDD

Is there such a thing as part natty? If so sign me up.

It changes depending on goals if im cutting twice a week higher volume and alot more cardio I dont want too go heavy with more intensity because I know nutrition is inadequate for recovery but when im going for size I do legs chest and back 3 times a week shoulders twice and arms once

But not the same everytime
Heavy chest day and front delts
Heavy back day and rear delts
Heavy quad day
Shoulders and arms
Heavy hamstring day
Chest and back super setted higher volume
Full leg workout lighter weight more volume

I keep arms too once a week because there are worked hard as secondary muscles with back and chest and feel one isolation day is plenty

Although looks like its totally suppressive, which would be a no go for me.

Of course it's suppressive. It's a steroid bro. I think he might have assumed you were on TRT or something. It's NOT a good fit for you at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom