napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TWP 4 Way - how long to see visual results. Is there anything else I should be taking? And what to take after as a PCT(?) ?

Lengthiness

I'm 30 years old and an ex royal marine. Since leaving the forces, I lost a lot of muscle mass and fitness and gained a lot of fat all very quickly.
I have just started the TWP 4 way cycle (Ostsrine, Cardarine, MK, LGD) to try and recomp (the bloke on the shop suggested it to me)
I am working out 6 days a week - Back Bi's monday&thursday and Shoulders, chest and Triceps tuesday&friday, and legs and/or cardio on wed&sat.
l'm in a calorie deficit, eating protein, on creatine, but have not seen anything major just yet.
Is there anything else I have to take along side?

well the first thing everyone will ask is where you got it from. most sarms floating around now are fake pro hormones. that is probably your issue

are you indicating you are taking an "all in one sarm"

those products are dog shit, that are not anything they say they are... its a joke! you cant sell those for the price they do, they be paying you to take them and they always end up spiked with steroids or prohormones OR they are just watered down junk... what "bloke on the shop" suggested it? I dont understand what you mean there??

I'm 30 years old and an ex royal marine. Since leaving the forces, I lost a lot of muscle mass and fitness and gained a lot of fat all very quickly.
I have just started the TWP 4 way cycle (Ostsrine, Cardarine, MK, LGD) to try and recomp (the bloke on the shop suggested it to me)
I am working out 6 days a week - Back Bi's monday&thursday and Shoulders, chest and Triceps tuesday&friday, and legs and/or cardio on wed&sat.
l'm in a calorie deficit, eating protein, on creatine, but have not seen anything major just yet.
Is there anything else I have to take along side?
n2guard for sure

You don't "need" to take anything alongside legit SARMs but I would always recommend N2Guard since liver values will rise. And just for overall organ protection. Not sure about the product you are taking but I highly suspect it is not real SARMs.

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!!! Sounds like you didn’t and got fake stuff!

Top Bottom