napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Cycle Log

hittheman

Hi Guys. Started my first SARMS cycle on Sunday April 26, 2015. Here's the Log. All SARMS used are Pure Essence.
Stats: 49 year old Male. 6ft, 165lbs. 9% body fat. Working out for 23 months 6 days a week consistent. Workout Schedule- Superset Chest/Back day 1, Legs/Shoulders day 2, Bicep/Triceps day 3, Cardio/Abs day 4, rest day 5th day. Start over. Each body part every 5th day. No other PED's used ever. Currently 2.5 months of TRT 130mg TEST CYP every Friday. My TEST level was 185 before I started. Scary low. Now the level is 700 on my trough day.

I am currently cutting for summer and a show coming up in August.

4-26 10mg of LGD 4033 in the morning. Always dose in the morning.
Workout- 1.5 hours superset Bicep/Triceps
Probable placebo effect but felt as if less rest was needed in-between sets. Good energy throughout the day.

4-27 10mg LGD. As I have read on other logs, my morning bathroom break was crazy. Felt as if my entire system was emptied. Thats a good thing. Cardio/Ab day. Felt great, lots of energy. 25 min of HIIT on bike, 25 min of high rep full body weight circuit and 15 min of continuous ab work.

4-28 10mg LGD. Supposed to be a rest day BUTTTT. Energy increase throughout the day was so noticeable that I wanted to do something. 50 min of full body circuit with 15 rep max on all sets. Here we go! PUMPS were INSANE! Never before level of pump. Arms were most noticeable. I felt like my skin was going to rip. The burn was intense. I almost felt like I should stop because it felt so intense. But, I didn't. Pumps lasted much longer than ever before. I was still feeling it 4 hours later. Awesome! Energy level was scary, felt like I didn't need to rest at all. Great Day.

4-29 10 mg LGD. Legs/Shoulders. After 20 min warmup. Started with Legs. Big noticeable difference today. Increased weight on everything 5-10lbs. 2-5 more reps on everything no problem. Usually rest 60 sec between sets. Didn't feel I needed any. Forced myself to rest 30 sec. Same results with shoulders. Increased weight used on every set with 2-5 more reps than normal no problem. Pumps on Legs and Shoulders was better than normal, especially shoulders. Not as intense as Bi/Tri but very noticeable.

4-30 10mg LGD. Chest/Back. Another noticeable increase in energy, weight used and reps. I usually do 4 sets of palms forward pull-ups. 15,13,11,9. Today 17,15,14,13. Chest was also strong. I really notice that my stamina and strength is holding deeper into the set. Very impressive improvement. Morning Bathroom Breaks still very thorough. My feeling is my body is sucking every gram of nutrient it can to use toward energy, strength and growth.

5-1 Started Stack because I am so happy with what the LGD has done as a stand alone. 10mg LGD, 20mg GW501516 40 min before workout, 25mg S4 in morning and 25mg more 6 hours later (Recomp Stack). Bicep/Triceps. Same results as before, more weight used, more reps and feeling of no need for rest. Since I was supersetting I decided not to rest other than for a quick drink.

6 day summary. Gained 1.4 lb of what appears to be lean muscle. My lower abs are more noticeable than last week. The Vascularity over my whole body has increased significantly. Hardness of muscle also very noticeable. Very happy so far. SARMS does not appear to be "To good to be true" as it may sound when reading about it from the people who sell it.

5-2 Stack as above. Rest day. Re feed day. Gonna have some carbs and Steak today.

5-3 Sunday. Recomp stack as above. Will be doing this for 8-12 weeks. Today I did 20 min of HIIT cardio on bike, 45 min of full body workout with 20 rep max weight and 15 min straight of abs. Felt awesome, I have never felt so strong or fit since I've been in the gym. Endurance is really kicking. I went from one set to another breathing hard but with tremendous energy. Pumps were strong!

I forgot to mention above that the healing benefits of SARMS have definitely kicked in for me. I have a nagging, check that, had nagging left elbow pain that is now 90% gone. Started noticing improvement the third day on LGD. Now that Im Stacking, it seems to be getting even better. It wasn't horrible to begin with, but there were times when I had to modify my bicep workouts because of the pain and fear of injury. That is all but gone after one week. Amazing!

5-4 Monday Slept great last night very deep, lots of dreams. Huge active day yesterday 15 hours of physical activity felt strong all day. Today however I started feeling lethargic about 2:30 right before my workout. Legs/Shoulders today, I took my 20mg of GW501516 and my usual pre workout, two scoops of optimum nutrition. After a 15 min stationary bike warm up the GW started to shine. I was thinking I may have to back off due to lack of energy and calories but that was not the case. My sets were strong with more reps and higher weight on everything. Last Leg/Shoulder workout was 4-29. Was able to duplicate intensity of that workout with same increase in reps and weight. Did not necessarily feel stronger than 5 days ago, as I used same rep/weights. But I do feel if my Sunday wasn't so intense and I had eaten a little more I could have increased reps/weights. Very happy with gains made in such a short time. Can't wait to see where I am in 6 weeks.

Elbow getting better and better every day. I'm stoked on that!

I am having blood work done in 4 weeks and will post results. I feel this is very important.

5-5 Tuesday I'm going to finish this week of the log then will start weekly summary's until the end of the cycle.
Back and Chest today. Really good energy. Still forcing myself to rest between supersets 30 sec. Usually rest 60. No need currently, can only attribute this to the SARMS stack. Feeling very strong getting more reps with higher weights. Will test my 1 rep max on Bench at 4 weeks. I maxed on bench one week before the cycle. Eating more because appetite is up and obviously loosing fat. I am already lean at 9% BF, but think I am dropping fat and adding muscle. Weight is going up and lower abs are becoming more visible. Will measure BF at 4 weeks. Actually getting used to the taste of the SARMS. Always take straight out of the dropper. I never mix with liquid.

5-6 Wednesday 1 hour of mixed cardio with 15 min 10 sets of abs. Workout was strong with little rest needed.
Things I have noticed to this point about my body with this cycle.
1. Vascularity is crazy. Some of my boys at the gym have asked me about it.
2. Harding of the muscles. When I move around I can feel the difference in the way the muscle feels.
3. Size of the muscles are increasing.
4. Hunger increasing and fat decreasing. Have not added significant calories despite my body asking for them. Have gained almost 2lbs while cutting.
5. Cardio increase is very noticeable on both weight training and HIIT.
6. Metabolism and all bodily functions seem to be working at full capacity.

Can't wait to use this in a bulking cycle. Feels like the muscle gains will be significant with a surplus calorie intake.

Six days at 50mg S4 and no vision issues. Will keep updating.

5-7 Thursday Arm day today. Experimented with no rest on supersets to see if I could maintain intensity and rep/weight ranges. No problem, cardio seems to be fairly endless. I haven't tried to run a marathon but in the gym it's very noticeable. Did rest 30 sec in between supersets. After 4th day using SARMS I added 3 sets per body part on all days with no problem. Wondering how far I can push my volume before it becomes detrimental. I have never done any other PED's but would love to know how SARMS compares. If anyone has done both I would love feedback on that.

As stated above I am on TRT ,130mg Test Cyp every Friday. Interesting note, my trough days, when my levels start to drop, Tuesday-Thursday I have noticed that they seem to be more level throughout. The drop is not bad to begin with but does seem to be less.

5-8 Friday Leg/Shoulder day. Decided not to increase weight today but see how many more reps I could do compared to 5 days ago. I was able to do 2-5 more reps on every exercise. Pushing farther through the burn. Able to get 8-10 reps into the burn where as before 2-3. Very happy with the Endurance increase. Leg workout was very strong today. Lots of energy. Seeing more and more growth and definition every week. Shoulders went well too. My trap development seems to be shining also have notices more muscle sinew on certain lateral raises.

I am sleeping a little less than before . I usually sleep 8-9 hours but have noticed I am only sleeping 7-8 max now. I don't feel tired so I think this is ok. Not sure if I can attribute this to SARMS or not. I do seem to sleep deeper with more vivid dreams. Maybe more quality sleep equates to less needed.

5-9 Saturday. Chest/Back today. Ok, With SARMS there are two things I am absolutely sure about. The healing power and Endurance increase. There is no doubt about either of these. I have had a lingering elbow injury that causes me to alter my workouts that is now gone. No placebo, no wishful thinking, no BS. And the endurance increase is very noticeable. I have increased my volume and decreased my need to rest between sets. NO DOUBT about this. There is no way this is mental after two straight weeks. I have also gained 2lbs on a cutting cycle. Water weight can cause some fluctuation but I would think I have gained very close to that. My lower abs are definitely more visible and the Vascularity is very noticeable.

Looking forward to the coming weeks. Will be posting BF %. Currently 9% goal is 7%. Will also post measurement increases. And continue to monitor Body weight.

5-10 Sunday. Off day, starting to up my S4 to 75mg split into two doses. I have had no vision side effects whatsoever. Will continue to follow Dylan's protocol up to 100mg if possible.

Will start weekly summaries and updates from this point on so I don't become to redundant. Appreciate all who are following and inputing on this log. Thank you.

5-18 Monday Beginning of weekly update. Reminder my stack is the Recomp Stack LGD, GW, and S4. As mentioned last week have increased my S4 to split dose for a total of 75mg per day. No vision sides at all. I started on a deficit diet but have switched to a small surplus of 200-300 cal per day because I felt that I needed to. I am leaning out very well so I added some cals. In three weeks I have gone from 165 body weight to 169 this morning and am leaner. I will report my BF% at the end of the week after 4 weeks on SARMS. Currently 9%.

Endurance, Strength,fat loss, hardness of Muscle, Size increase and vascularity all improving every day. Very happy with progress. See ya next week.

5-25 Monday One full month in now. Summary of my SARMS results to this point. Endurance, Strength, lean muscle gain, fat loss, vascularity, joint healing, no sides, feeling of well being.
Cannot stress the healing benefits of SARMS enough and I'm not even taking MK. My left elbow bothered me for over a year and now it is almost completely healed. I would do SARMS just for this not to mention all the other benefits.

Something new this week over the previous 4 is the vascularity in my legs is really starting to show. I work legs every 5 days hard. I never had much in my legs even when I was cycling 500 miles a week. I don't shave legs and it is still clearly noticeable. Loving it. Its obviously not TREN but a whole lot less intense in every aspect. See ya next week. Thanks

I'm still eating at a slight surplus and fat loss is still coming along well. very happy with that.

6-1 Monday. Sorry have been away for awhile on vacation. Went diving in Cayman. Asked Dylan before I left if I would have any problems 100ft under the ocean from taking SARMS and he assured me no problem. He was correct, everything was great.

I just started having vision sides from the S4 after 4 weeks of taking it. I did up my dose to 75mg twice a day. Here's the kicker though. I have no yellow tint or bright light problem as described by others. Mine is really weird. When I wake up at night to go to the bathroom after being asleep for a while its like I have a blindfold on with a little hole over each eye. I literally have a blind spot all the way around each eye with no peripheral vision in either eye to the inside or outside. freaked me out big the first time, but once a light comes on or it's day time everything returns to normal.

Still a nice steady increase in all my gains. Nothing drastic at this point just nice growth. Really happy still.

6-8 Monday Week 5 of Recomp stack. My size seems to be increasing at this point faster than in the beginning. All body part measurements have improved by atlas a half an inch. And an inch in my legs. I guess since its been in my system for a while now it is kicking in at a faster rate.

My elbow is completely healed. I would have taken SARMS for that alone, everything else is a bonus. S4 vision side is still there, not worse just the same. Vascularity is off the charts. Im seeing veins I didn't even know I had. Small ones are showing that connect big ones. Love it!

6-15 Monday week 6. Weird, haven't dropped S4 dose but vision side is not as bad. No idea whats going on here. Not worried about it though.

9 weeks out from a physique show and started to slowly cut calories. Fat seems to be dropping wayyyy easier than without SARMS. Dropped 2 pounds first week with only a 150 cal per day reduction and a little more cardio. hopefully getting to 6% won't be such a bitch.

Strength is steadily increasing nicely. Going up at least 5lbs on every exercise about every week or two. Looking forward to seeing if that holds off cycle.

Wow man very impressive stats man. What exactly are you running other than the LGD?

Thats exactly what I just started myself and a few days in my cardio is already a breeze I feel awesome.. Interested in how this works out for you man

Noticed cardio increase with the LGD alone. Only been using S4 and GW for 2 days. I have Cardio and Abs tomorrow. Will post results.

Ya sarms are a young technology but in time I think will be revutionary in attaining a specific response from your body and can be tailored to individual goals.

PHURIOUS said:
Ya sarms are a young technology but in time I think will be revutionary in attaining a specific response from your body and can be tailored to individual goals.

I could not agree more with that... They are young to the public and some guys still have a hard time wrapping the head around the fact that they are so effective... Part of that relates to the MANY ancillary companies out there that either do not know how to make their products or the companies that feel it is necessary to lead the public into believing they are buying something that they truly are not in terms of actual product... That's a shame but that is just people in general for you... The good thing about AR is that we screen EVERYONE before they are allowed to be anywhere near here and make sure they are the best... Great post

hittheman said:
Hi Guys. Started my first SARMS cycle on Sunday April 26, 2015. Here's the Log. All SARMS used are Pure Essence.
Stats: 49 year old Male. 6ft, 165lbs. 9% body fat. Working out for 23 months 6 days a week consistent. Workout Schedule- Superset Chest/Back day 1, Legs/Shoulders day 2, Bicep/Triceps day 3, Cardio/Abs day 4, rest day 5th day. Start over. Each body part every 5th day. No other PED's used ever. Currently 2.5 months of TRT 130mg TEST CYP every Friday. My TEST level was 185 before I started. Scary low. Now the level is 700 on my trough day.

Probable placebo effect but felt as if less rest was needed in-between sets. Good energy throughout the day.

4-27 10mg LGD. As I have read on other logs, my morning bathroom break was crazy. Felt as if my entire system was emptied. Thats a good thing. Cardio/Ab day. Felt great, lots of energy. 25 min of HIIT on bike, 25 min of high rep full body weight circuit and 15 min of continuous ab work.

4-28 10mg LGD. Supposed to be a rest day BUTTTT. Energy increase throughout the day was so noticeable that I wanted to do something. 50 min of full body circuit with 15 rep max on all sets. Here we go! PUMPS were INSANE! Never before level of pump. Arms were most noticeable. I felt like my skin was going to rip. The burn was intense. I almost felt like I should stop because it felt so intense. But, I didn't. Pumps lasted much longer than ever before. I was still feeling it 4 hours later. Awesome! Energy level was scary, felt like I didn't need to rest at all. Great Day.

4-29 10 mg LGD. Legs/Shoulders. After 20 min warmup. Started with Legs. Big noticeable difference today. Increased weight on everything 5-10lbs. 2-5 more reps on everything no problem. Usually rest 60 sec between sets. Didn't feel I needed any. Forced myself to rest 30 sec. Same results with shoulders. Increased weight used on every set with 2-5 more reps than normal no problem. Pumps on Legs and Shoulders was better than normal, especially shoulders. Not as intense as Bi/Tri but very noticeable.

4-30 10mg LGD. Chest/Back. Another noticeable increase in energy, weight used and reps. I usually do 4 sets of palms forward pull-ups. 15,13,11,9. Today 17,15,14,13. Chest was also strong. I really notice that my stamina and strength is holding deeper into the set. Very impressive improvement. Morning Bathroom Breaks still very thorough. My feeling is my body is sucking every gram of nutrient it can to use toward energy, strength and growth.

5-1 Started Stack because I am so happy with what the LGD has done as a stand alone. 10mg LGD, 20mg GW501516 40 min before workout, 25mg S4 in morning and 25mg more 6 hours later (Recomp Stack). Bicep/Triceps. Same results as before, more weight used, more reps and feeling of no need for rest. Since I was supersetting I decided not to rest other than for a quick drink.

6 day summary. Gained 1.4 lb of what appears to be lean muscle. My lower abs are more noticeable than last week. The Vascularity over my whole body has increased significantly. Hardness of muscle also very noticeable. Very happy so far. SARMS does not appear to be "To good to be true" as it may sound when reading about it from the people who sell it.

5-2 Stack as above. Rest day. Re feed day. Gonna have some carbs and Steak today.

THANK YOU for getting a nice log going brother... This is the type of thing that is truly appreciated and needed here... Not only does it give company feedback but quality feedback as well as the efficacy of certain types of products and compounds... In reality, all SARMS help to an extent with cardio because of the general feeling they give coupled with the facts they do not contain methylation or toxicity as oral steroids do, which hurts cardio for several reasons... People forget that a methylated steroid makes you feel down and out... The lethargy kicks in and kills motivation and drive... On top of the excruciating pumps that they cause and it becomes a real hinderance... I NEVER understand why guys prepping for cardio type events ask if they should run orals... The lack of understanding comes from assholes like Ben Johnson, who was caught using winstrol as a sprinter so EVERYONE correlates that into being correct when in actuality, they could not be more wrong... I am very happy to see you providing this review on all fronts... It is also good for a newer company like Pure Essence to show how their products are, which I know firsthand are completely different than anywhere else... I cannot wait for more people to get on these... Keep the updates coming and I will always be here to support and help you in any way I can brother...

I see this forum going somewhere along with SARMS. Great log, I'll try and document everything when I start my first sarms experiment hopefully next week. Keep it up

RangerM887 said:
I see this forum going somewhere along with SARMS. Great log, I'll try and document everything when I start my first sarms experiment hopefully next week. Keep it up

Well bottom line is we wouldn't use them if they didn't work lol, I know there is still a lot of non believers and I know SARMS technology is no where near reaching it's potential yet but this PureEssence stuff is fucking beastmode

hittheman said:

5-3 Sunday. Recomp stack as above. Will be doing this for 8-12 weeks. Today I did 20 min of HIIT cardio on bike, 45 min of full body workout with 20 rep max weight and 15 min straight of abs. Felt awesome, I have never felt so strong or fit since I've been in the gym. Endurance is really kicking. I went from one set to another breathing hard but with tremendous energy. Pumps were strong!

I forgot to mention above that the healing benefits of SARMS have definitely kicked in for me. I have a nagging, check that, had nagging left elbow pain that is now 90% gone. Started noticing improvement the third day on LGD. Now that Im Stacking, it seems to be getting even better. It wasn't horrible to begin with, but there were times when I had to modify my bicep workouts because of the pain and fear of injury. That is all but gone after one week. Amazing!

5-4 Monday Slept great last night very deep, lots of dreams. Huge active day yesterday 15 hours of physical activity felt strong all day. Today however I started feeling lethargic about 2:30 right before my workout. Legs/Shoulders today, I took my 20mg of GW501516 and my usual pre workout, two scoops of optimum nutrition. After a 15 min stationary bike warm up the GW started to shine. I was thinking I may have to back off due to lack of energy and calories but that was not the case. My sets were strong with more reps and higher weight on everything. Last Leg/Shoulder workout was 4-29. Was able to duplicate intensity of that workout with same increase in reps and weight. Did not necessarily feel stronger than 5 days ago, as I used same rep/weights. But I do feel if my Sunday wasn't so intense and I had eaten a little more I could have increased reps/weights. Very happy with gains made in such a short time. Can't wait to see where I am in 6 weeks.

Elbow getting better and better every day. I'm stoked on that!

I am having blood work done in 4 weeks and will post results. I feel this is very important.

5-5 Tuesday I'm going to finish this week of the log then will start weekly summary's until the end of the cycle.
Back and Chest today. Really good energy. Still forcing myself to rest between supersets 30 sec. Usually rest 60. No need currently, can only attribute this to the SARMS stack. Feeling very strong getting more reps with higher weights. Will test my 1 rep max on Bench at 4 weeks. I maxed on bench one week before the cycle. Eating more because appetite is up and obviously loosing fat. I am already lean at 9% BF, but think I am dropping fat and adding muscle. Weight is going up and lower abs are becoming more visible. Will measure BF at 4 weeks. Actually getting used to the taste of the SARMS. Always take straight out of the dropper. I never mix with liquid.

5-6 Wednesday 1 hour of mixed cardio with 15 min 10 sets of abs. Workout was strong with little rest needed.
Things I have noticed to this point about my body with this cycle.
1. Vascularity is crazy. Some of my boys at the gym have asked me about it.
2. Harding of the muscles. When I move around I can feel the difference in the way the muscle feels.
3. Size of the muscles are increasing.
4. Hunger increasing and fat decreasing. Have not added significant calories despite my body asking for them. Have gained almost 2lbs while cutting.
5. Cardio increase is very noticeable on both weight training and HIIT.

Can't wait to use this in a bulking cycle. Feels like the muscle gains will be significant with a surplus calorie intake.
6. Metabolism and all bodily functions seem to be working at full capacity.

6 days at 50mg S4 and no vision issues. Will keep updating.

Thise are some incredible results so far man. Very impressive! Keep us updated on how all of this goes for you. I will be following along your progress

Thank you so much for the detailed log you have begun. We truly appreciate this kind of detail and logging as accuracy is of the utmost importance, especially with the research that is necessary for accuracy and understanding. We are always here to help in any way that we can and we are extremely excited for your progress as well as your intricate detail in this log. We will be here for support through this entire process so do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help or guidance along the way. We wish you the very best and expect drastic changes for you!

Top Bottom