napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey there bros, Ex-Evo member .

Wreck-IN

Just wanted to say hello to all my bros and new bros to soon meet . Like the threads , keep it up! I'm another Tren-a-holic.

Just wanted to say hello to all my bros and new bros to soon meet . Like the threads , keep it up! I'm another Tren-a-holic.

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother... Its great to have you! You will quickly see there is no other place on the planet like here... Dont hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way...

Welcome to AR....glad to have you on board. This is definitely the place to be. The people here are very knowledgeable and ready to help you any way they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the family bro. Another tren lover eh? Hit me up if you want a price on the famed tren storm. Great blend. if you need any other help along the way dont hesitate to ask brother

Welcome to AR brother. You've come to the right place. I'm sure you'll love it here. If you need help with anything at all, just holler and I'd be happy to assist you however I can

Well I'm here now. Looks like people are moving over from evolution. Is it safe to ask why?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Welcome,
Because we're honest And actually do care about people. You know who I am. They wanted us to lie and push products. I'm not down with that.
Yes. Thank you I got my robo in 2 days of sending cash!!!!!! Thought that was you. Thank you. Glad I found you also.

Respect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

glad to see you over here buddy. best move you ever made getting off that scamming website

Top Bottom