napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello - New Here

beardattack

Hey just wanted to take a brief moment to introduce myself. I am new to the world of SARMS and Steriods and am here to learn from you guys and transition from natural training in a safe and effective way. I will be 30 this coming month and have been training for 9 years in both weight lifting and jiu jitsu. The past several years has seen an increase in weight training and a decrease in jiu jitsu. I am 5'9 and when I was actively competing in jiu jitsu I weighed (with cutting weight) 145. Since focusing on my diet and lifting I now weigh 205 and have seen tremendous gains. I believe SARMS and Steriods can be an effective tool for me now given my time spent training and my age. I am looking forward to learning from you all and doing this properly. Thanks!

Welcome. Great intro. Good to see you have waited to a riper age to start. Thats smart. Nice gains btw

beardattack said:
Hey just wanted to take a brief moment to introduce myself. I am new to the world of SARMS and Steriods and am here to learn from you guys and transition from natural training in a safe and effective way. I will be 30 this coming month and have been training for 9 years in both weight lifting and jiu jitsu. The past several years has seen an increase in weight training and a decrease in jiu jitsu. I am 5'9 and when I was actively competing in jiu jitsu I weighed (with cutting weight) 145. Since focusing on my diet and lifting I now weigh 205 and have seen tremendous gains. I believe SARMS and Steriods can be an effective tool for me now given my time spent training and my age. I am looking forward to learning from you all and doing this properly. Thanks!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... you definitely have the right mindset and i will be more than happy to help you set up any cycle or help get you moving toward achieving your goals... welcome to adrenaline rush!

DylanGemelli said:
beardattack said:

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... you definitely have the right mindset and i will be more than happy to help you set up any cycle or help get you moving toward achieving your goals... welcome to adrenaline rush!

Thank you so much....I was looking at running a SARM cycle before deciding to make the jump to anabolics. I was looking at pure essences super stack for the 12 weeks followed by a PCT.....I'm trying to add some additional lean muscle while dropping some body fat...I'm around 13-14% body fat right now and want to get that down a bit.

beardattack said:
DylanGemelli said:
beardattack said:

Thank you so much....I was looking at running a SARM cycle before deciding to make the jump to anabolics. I was looking at pure essences super stack for the 12 weeks followed by a PCT.....I'm trying to add some additional lean muscle while dropping some body fat...I'm around 13-14% body fat right now and want to get that down a bit.

That sarms super stack would be perfect, and I'm sure you would love it! I'd also like to welcome you to Adrenaline Rush! Here is the layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
MK-2866 25mg per day

Get a.l these sarms in the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

beardattack said:
DylanGemelli said:
beardattack said:

that would be a perfect start for you bro... get your body fat down in that 10-12 range and really hit it hard on your cycle... that would be perfect and sarms are the very best way to introduce your body to an outside stimulus... the super stack is extremely ideal for your goals and allows you to build a tremendous of amount of muscle while still melting fat in the process... here is the layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom