napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice please!

Bit-muscle

So, I have tried some non steroidal testosterone boosters in the past and they always gave me a weird ache in my nuts. I have been lifting many years and am now 45 but mainly I’ve only ever used fat burners and ephedrine for more energy. But don’t really use anything now apart from protein powder and creative. I read an article about sarms and it said they were amazing and the following ones made an excellent stack:

Ibutamoren, Cardarine, Myanabol, Testolone

So I bought all these. Then I started reading it was a bit of a strong stack for a newb to sarms and that starting on Ostarine would be a better idea. So I ordered some of that.

I have since been reading Reddit and seen countless horror stories about the side effects of sarms. Everything from shedding hair, to acne, ball ache (again?!) to roid rage , cock shrinkage, etc etc.

Now I’m scared to take any of it. So, I have a cupboard full of the above sarms and have no idea what to do!

Any suggestions or advice appreciated!

well.. your problem is you are reading reddit.. the biggest gathering of ignorance and dipshits that dont know their ass from a hole in the ground.. most of the people on there buy sarms that are not even really sarms because they are bought and paid for and ran by certain sarms companies.. so you are inevitably forced to take bullshit.. doing anything related to that site will get you nothing but hurt... im not sure why anyone would have you running yk11 on a first cycle either.. theres a lot of horrible information and recommendations made there... what company did you order from them ?

Thank you so much for your input.
Yeah, Reddit. It’s not something I normally pay attention to but I got sucked in by the sensationalism.
I now understand there are a lot of fake and likely ropey ingredients out there. Research chemicals when I’ve bought them in the past are not normally packaged up in such fancy labels with big marketing efforts.
Anyway, I got them from a company called Time 4 Nutrition. They are manufactured by a company called Optimsed Research Labs.
I realise now it was a bit of a stupid impulse buy and I should have done research prior to buying.
Is there any way to tell if it’s fake or crap? Are there trusted sources in the UK or Europe?

reddit is a good place for certain things. and it's generally well moderated and organized where you can find helpful advice on a lot of stuff.

but when it comes to fitness/steroids/PED's i wouldn't trust any social media place

you need to trust sarms from umbrella and sarms.forsale. no need to even bother anywhere else

Thank you so much for your input.
Yeah, Reddit. It’s not something I normally pay attention to but I got sucked in by the sensationalism.
I now understand there are a lot of fake and likely ropey ingredients out there. Research chemicals when I’ve bought them in the past are not normally packaged up in such fancy labels with big marketing efforts.
Anyway, I got them from a company called Time 4 Nutrition. They are manufactured by a company called Optimsed Research Labs.
I realise now it was a bit of a stupid impulse buy and I should have done research prior to buying.
Is there any way to tell if it’s fake or crap? Are there trusted sources in the UK or Europe?
Definitely not a good source from what i have seen and heard bro. I know that Umbrella Labs, which is the most trusted source I can find, will ship to the UK... All you need to do is email customer service and they will take care of it for you

Ok. So, I should have used the search function right !?

I found this from Dylan:

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Would this be ok for a beginner? Or a bit heavy? Thanks

That’s encouraging. Looks pretty expensive though! I’m wondering whether to just try maybe Cardarine and perhaps one other sarm as a first time.

Also, unfortunately, Umbrella aren’t shipping outside USA. Are there any other trusted sellers who’d ship to uk ?

So, I have tried some non steroidal testosterone boosters in the past and they always gave me a weird ache in my nuts. I have been lifting many years and am now 45 but mainly I’ve only ever used fat burners and ephedrine for more energy. But don’t really use anything now apart from protein powder and creative. I read an article about sarms and it said they were amazing and the following ones made an excellent stack:

Ibutamoren, Cardarine, Myanabol, Testolone

So I bought all these. Then I started reading it was a bit of a strong stack for a newb to sarms and that starting on Ostarine would be a better idea. So I ordered some of that.

I have since been reading Reddit and seen countless horror stories about the side effects of sarms. Everything from shedding hair, to acne, ball ache (again?!) to roid rage , cock shrinkage, etc etc.

Now I’m scared to take any of it. So, I have a cupboard full of the above sarms and have no idea what to do!

Any suggestions or advice appreciated!
There's no such thing as a steroidal test booster

Ah. So, what I said is true then ? Tbh. I don’t know what they were. They were supposed to provide gains but just made my balls hurt and dick shrivel a bit. So I stopped them. Those are side effects I cannot accept on any terms! I mainly have always used research chems for energy or to get high. And typically stay away from things I don’t know anything about. But periodically I feel my performance in the gym is lacking, my efforts are producing less results, lifting x weight is harder.. And so I search for the current popular supplements. And noticing sarms have been popular for a while, thought I’d give them a crack. But obvs, finding solid info throughout all the BS is challenging..

That’s encouraging. Looks pretty expensive though! I’m wondering whether to just try maybe Cardarine and perhaps one other sarm as a first time.

Also, unfortunately, Umbrella aren’t shipping outside USA. Are there any other trusted sellers who’d ship to uk ?
if you send Umbrella an email they will ship to you

Ok. So, I should have used the search function right !?

I found this from Dylan:

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Would this be ok for a beginner? Or a bit heavy? Thanks
Thats a tremendous stack and when you look into it, gw and sr are NOT suppressive or hormonal and have next to none on side effects.. it appears to be a lot since there are 4 different compounds but in reality, its fairly light

Ok thanks Dylan. I have just heard back from Umbrella so will place an order for these.

By the way, will any of these interact badly with Liraglutide? I just ordered some of that to help keep my eating on track.. ?

Ok thanks Dylan. I have just heard back from Umbrella so will place an order for these.

By the way, will any of these interact badly with Liraglutide? I just ordered some of that to help keep my eating on track.. ?
no they do not

Top Bottom