napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A little advice

MagicCat

Hi guys,

I’ve read over pinned posts etc, but want to check in to ensure I’m on the right track. Happy to take the advice and not disagree!! :)

Just finished a 10 week cycle:

25mg of S4
12.5 of Ostarine
25mg of Cardarine

All from a respected source with test certs etc.

Endurance gains are massive, as are increase in weight lifted. Results I’d say are not as much as expected. But that could be diet (not enough Calories) my plan was to cut fat but try to build a little.

So my question is PCT and the next cycle. I tolerated all very well in terms of dosage.

Definite testicular size decline. Libido was pretty OK.

In terms of PCT I plan on 50mg of Novaldex for 2 weeks then 20mg for two weeks. Is it advisable to take a low dose of Ostarine with that?

And, advice for the next cycle - Sarm, what Dose and Timeframe?

Grateful for any help guys!

Hi guys,

I’ve read over pinned posts etc, but want to check in to ensure I’m on the right track. Happy to take the advice and not disagree!! :)

25mg of S4
12.5 of Ostarine
25mg of Cardarine

Endurance gains are massive, as are increase in weight lifted. Results I’d say are not as much as expected. But that could be diet (not enough Calories) my plan was to cut fat but try to build a little.

So my question is PCT and the next cycle. I tolerated all very well in terms of dosage.

In terms of PCT I plan on 50mg of Novaldex for 2 weeks then 20mg for two weeks. Is it advisable to take a low dose of Ostarine with that?

its rather difficult to give you advice on what to use on your next cycle when you dont give any indication as to the goal.. how can you expect a recommendation without giving that info??

as far as your pct on a sarms only stack.. its simply clomid or nolvadex along with gw501516.. you certainly would not continue on mk2866 at this point

Thank you Dylan - appreciated.

I appreciate I haven’t explained goal(s) properly! My bad. Quite simply I’d like to gain a little, but cut fat and become more vascular etc.

Thank you Dylan - appreciated.

I appreciate I haven’t explained goal(s) properly! My bad. Quite simply I’d like to gain a little, but cut fat and become more vascular etc.

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks @DylanGemelli

I’ve been lurking for a while and can see the amount of (free) advice you give, as well as others. I appreciate that as it helps us all gain experience and results with collective safety.

I’m going to stick around to learn and support :)

Hi guys,

25mg of S4
12.5 of Ostarine
25mg of Cardarine

So... where's this come from? It's ALWAYS 20mg

Sone of the info online suggests a higher dose then reducing - but happy to take the advice that’s it’s just 20mg for 4 weeks?

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and Peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs and Sarms4Sale!

Just about to start this cycle and appreciative of the advice @DylanGemelli. I have a question if you'd be kind enough to help again?

I had some S4 left from the last cycle and want to use it on this cycle, but my new supply of S4 is from another vendor. Thinking rationally as its a compound and the stated purity is the same, then in theory they should be safe to mix in the cycle (not literally together) What's the consensus on this?

Just about to start this cycle and appreciative of the advice @DylanGemelli. I have a question if you'd be kind enough to help again?

I had some S4 left from the last cycle and want to use it on this cycle, but my new supply of S4 is from another vendor. Thinking rationally as its a compound and the stated purity is the same, then in theory they should be safe to mix in the cycle (not literally together) What's the consensus on this?
it just depends on where you got it if you should use it

Like Dylan said, that all depends on where you bought it from.. there are some extremely untrustworthy places out there unfortunately, so you need to always proceed with strong caution

If its legit then in theory it would work that way bit thats a big if...

Top Bottom