napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Had to drop out of contest

Here look up armon adibi. He is a coach over at my gym. If you're really set on hiring someone. I've never heard of Dan saxton. I Googled him though and he don't look that great lol. I hope that's not a representation of his product.

Armon is a judge for the npc now but used to compete. He is a good guy i take posing class with him in person sometimes.idk if he does online but you could email him.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Awesome man no worries. I'm always on the go myself. Check out armon and see what you think. He cranks out overall winners by the day. I don't like the guy personaly but I can't argue with his results. My beef is with him on a personal level nothing to do with his coaching.

I would like to hit 300 protein, 250-275 carbs, and 75-90 fat. Just not very good at prep yet. This is one big reason I will have a coach that can help me with ideas for meal prep. If I were a bit more wealthy (like a lot more) I would hire Dylan in a heartbeat but my wallet and wife about choked me when I said what it would cost even though it's pennies on the dollar for the expertise but again it's just not going to happen. There is a guy aligned with bodybuilding business on Facebook that is an online coach and I plan to hire him and see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You certainly have to be careful with who you pick for coaching bud. I'm actually getting into prep coaching in the near future to take on my own clients, but you can get some awesome help right here to get you dialed in with your diet. We can help make this better for you. Let us know your current plan and goals and we can critique to your individual needs

Hey and we are free. Take advantage of what you can here. And pay for what matters like posing class. Can't help you as much there since I'm not in person helping you. But even there I could give you plenty of tips based off pics.

And if I don't know an answer I know the people who would. Infact me and my coach are about to go hit some chest haha.

I absolutely will take all the advice I can get here. Too many resources not to take it! Dan is a sponsor of bodybuilding business board kinda like our sponsors here. Has a very good name over there.

I absolutely will take all the advice I can get here. Too many resources not to take it! Dan is a sponsor of bodybuilding business board kinda like our sponsors here. Has a very good name over there.

Ok sweet. As long as you are comfortable with him that's what matters.

Do not run the tren on you're bulk. Go with deca. Save you're tren as a primary androgen when you hit prep. It will allow you to diet down and maintain some mass. You don't wanna run that stuff often so just save it. Deca is not as harsh and will get you the size you need.

Tren almost has an exclusive place in a cut in my opinion. It makes things possible that other wise wouldn't be. But again do to the toxic nature you should keep it isolated to that and not do it both bulking and cutting.also two nandrolones is not necessary.

I agree, i would drop the tren keep the deca and test and consider dropping the tbol and use either dbol or anadrol. I like my tren more for cutting, definition purposes. Tren effects my appetite some, so for bulking purposes it makes things more difficult. This works for me when i am trying to bulk,

I am as far as I can tell kinda like how I picked phurious. Read recommendations and went with that. I haven't yet used any of his products but from the reviews and how everyone goes crazy for his stuff, it's kind of the same with Dan

I am as far as I can tell kinda like how I picked phurious. Read recommendations and went with that. I haven't yet used any of his products but from the reviews and how everyone goes crazy for his stuff, it's kind of the same with Dan

Ya phurious is a good dude. I'm sure youl like what he has.i havnt ran his gear but a lot of guys in trust here have.

Ya phurious is a good dude. I'm sure youl like what he has.i havnt ran his gear but a lot of guys in trust here have.

Thank you for the kind words. I do what i can for the people.

PHURIOUS

I couldnt imagine AR forums without Phurious. Great dude for sure, i trust your opinions %100. Thanks for everything you bring to the table, you makes us all better for it

Wow i really appreciate that. You know im here for all u guys

PHURIOUS

Im not just a source. Im a brother and this is my fanily

PHURIOUS

Im not just a source. Im a brother and this is my fanily

PHURIOUS

That's right bro. We are all family here, and I'm really glad to have you as part of it. You are truly an awesome guy and it shows in your posts, and how you take care of the members here.

Top Bottom