napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Vermodje Factory video

Roids24

The real video from Vermodje factory. You can see in what conditions products are produced. Video was made to prove Vermodje business, after a smear campaign of rivals.

Don't forget to stock up before the first on vermodje.
3288bd0c5f1773c95dbc9ad18d2ac162.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The real video from Vermodje factory. You can see in what conditions products are produced. Video was made to prove Vermodje business, after a smear campaign of rivals.

I remember when that smear campaign with the false video was released. This video is what vermodje is truly about. The stuff I have used has been great

I remember when that smear campaign with the false video was released. This video is what vermodje is truly about. The stuff I have used has been great

Agreed. I haven't had a problem with Vermodje. People talk a lot of smack about them, but I ran bloods and they came back on point.

Don't forget to stock up before the first on vermodje.
3288bd0c5f1773c95dbc9ad18d2ac162.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Do we just go to your website to make an order, or do we go through you? The website says International Money Transfers........I'm assuming Western Union will be ok?

Do we just go to your website to make an order, or do we go through you? The website says International Money Transfers........I'm assuming Western Union will be ok?
Yes, you should place an order through website.
We accept international money transfers MoneyGram and Western Union.

Kind regards,
Roids24

Top Bottom