napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estradiol levels

r3eng

Guys been on TRT for 12 years using just Androgel and recently switched to weekly pinning. MD had me on 1 mg ed of Armidex due to some early gyno symptoms. After 4 weeks BW showed E2<5 so switched to Aromasin 12.5 mg eod, 4 weeks later E2 = 11. I have incredibly dry skin and knee pain behind both knee caps when I squat or climb stairs and don't usually have knee problems. I am currently taking 200 mg test c, aromasin 12.5 mg eod, PE super stack and 50 mg proviron ED. Are these symptoms caused by E2 being to low?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We can't tell you for sure without bloods as the symptoms of low e2 can mimic the symptoms of high e2. With that being said, I would be shocked if it was high. I don't think you need that much aromasin on 200mg weekly. Couple that with 50mg of proviron and I think you're going to crash eventually. But GET BLOODS to be sure!

what exactly were your gyno symptoms, because your estro was less than 5, you crashed your estro dude..

you can try to drop the aromasin and see if that helps..your estro is 11 you dont need aromasin

Had sore and puffy nipples. Last bloods were 4 weeks ago with the E2 = 11 was going to get bloods again in 2 weeks. That would be 6 weeks at 200 mg test and 12.5 mg aromasin eod. Is the 20 to 30 range I see on the internet a good number and is the joint pain from the low e2.

Had sore and puffy nipples. Last bloods were 4 weeks ago with the E2 = 11 was going to get bloods again in 2 weeks. That would be 6 weeks at 200 mg test and 12.5 mg aromasin eod. Is the 20 to 30 range I see on the internet a good number and is the joint pain from the low e2.

sore and puffy nips doesnt always necessarily mean Estro. did you take bloods with puffy nips? that could be estro related but it is not 100% trust me i have had weird problems in the past with sore/puffy nips. prolactin is another issue but i cant see that being a problem with you running TEST only.

are your nips still sore or puffy? did they shrink?

Pretty much the nips have calmed down only took aromasin 2 times last week but the joint pain is the real bitch makes leg work almost impossible

My mistake, I don't know how I didn't read the e2 being at 11. Wow, it's been a long day :p.

That's low low LOW. I think you should drop the aromasin and see what happens.

Understand the long day I was thinking of dropping the aromasin for a couple of weeks and doing bloods.

Guys been on TRT for 12 years using just Androgel and recently switched to weekly pinning. MD had me on 1 mg ed of Armidex due to some early gyno symptoms. After 4 weeks BW showed E2<5 so switched to Aromasin 12.5 mg eod, 4 weeks later E2 = 11. I have incredibly dry skin and knee pain behind both knee caps when I squat or climb stairs and don't usually have knee problems. I am currently taking 200 mg test c, aromasin 12.5 mg eod, PE super stack and 50 mg proviron ED. Are these symptoms caused by E2 being to low?

For TRT doses, that aromasin dose sounds like it is a little much for you. I would reduce your dose to 6.25mg EOD to see how that treats you. The only way to know from this for certain is blood work but I don't see a problem reducing that dose. At TRT doses it doesn't take much to crush your estrogen unless you are estrogen sensitive

Thx rick my aromasin are 12.5 mg capsules is there a way to dose those.? I do have 1 mg Armidex tablets that I can split if that's a good route

Pretty much the nips have calmed down only took aromasin 2 times last week but the joint pain is the real bitch makes leg work almost impossible

yeah man thats not good. you can either try what rick suggested, 6.25 mg, or drop it all together. either way it has to go down..

the problem is other things can affect your nips besides estro. so if you assume nips = estro then start slamming adex or aromasin you crush your estro (because it was normal, not elevated). there is no way to know without bloods. gyno can be residual from puberty as well. and nips can be affected by sodium, carb, water intake.

Top Bottom