napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW501516 Log

Today marks the first extended session of cardio. Will be doing roughly 45 minutes, first time I will have ever done 45 minutes of LISS, besides maybe once for wrestling, sophomore year.

It went well, it was a breeze so I did an additional 10 minutes of HIIT afterwards to try and exhaust myself. Not much luck lol this stuff is endurance in a bottle

I've never done more than that to get cut, granted, I've never been shredded, but I've gotten pretty damn lean just by manipulating nutrition and intensity of weights. But hey, I guess you always gotta try something new. I'm a man of science. I'll see how the added cardiovascular benefits me vs hurts me and decide whether or not its worth it
Joint problems won't be an issue. Fish oil, triflex, glucosamine, and skullcap are a part of my every day supplements along with tumeric, I hardly ever have any joint pains

it all comes together... cardio, diet and overall training.. all three components are the key to ultimate shred... cardio is extremely beneficial.. you just need to know the types to do that allow you to not put strain on joints in the long term... lower impact but still strong intensity... elliptical, stairclimber, bike, swimming... these allow for strong fat burning but strong longevity and health... i would strongly consider 4 days a week... you wont sacrifice muscle man... if you eat properly and train in a more hypertrophy stage, you also have sarms that prevent muscle wastage and still add lean muscle in the process...

Yeah I respond really well to HIIT but I want to see how I respond to LISS. thank you for the advice, and yes I will be adding those sarms soon so I won't be worried about wasting especially after that. As of currently my protein isn't as high as recommended. Down to 174 this morning and still looking just as muscular just flat and lean. Loving GW for fat loss. Next week and a half of it are going to be dead on point now that I'm settled into my life and have everything squared away. Happy I got thing dialed in before starting LGD and s4
Protein has been 225g a day give or take 10g

Yeah I respond really well to HIIT but I want to see how I respond to LISS. thank you for the advice, and yes I will be adding those sarms soon so I won't be worried about wasting especially after that. As of currently my protein isn't as high as recommended. Down to 174 this morning and still looking just as muscular just flat and lean. Loving GW for fat loss. Next week and a half of it are going to be dead on point now that I'm settled into my life and have everything squared away. Happy I got thing dialed in before starting LGD and s4
Protein has been 225g a day give or take 10g

yes, that quite a significant drop... you will be fine once you get it back up there... GW can do some amazing things as you have already seen but its only going to get better

Ordered my stuff yesterday. Really excited to get things rolling, held off on the S4 for both financial and experimental reasons. Will run the LGD alone for 6-8 weeks and start the S4 near the last 4-6 weeks on LGD so I can extend it an extra 2 weeks if possible right into my show so I can come in looking dense and lean. Ordered nova just in case and 1 more bottle of GW to get me through the 12 weeks. Waiting for my package to arrive like it's Christmas or something haha

Last day of GW, I can definitely say without a shadow of a doubt is has improved endurance two, maybe 3 fold. Considering I played college football and kept up with cardiovascular health that's quite a good result. As far as fat loss goes, I saw really good effects even without as much cardio as most recommended or do while taking GW.
Overall feedback:
Endurance: 10/10
Fat loss: skewed result but 7/10 personally
Strength: 7/10
my strength has actually gone up well maybe due to ability to push myself harder with less rest time ?
Side effects: 1/10
First two days I took it I had terrible headaches, not sure if because of GW or outside influence, either way worth it for what came to be.
Overall experience: 8.5-9/10
Would take, and will take again !
Onto LGD 4033...do I start a new log ?

Seething with anger because the dipshit mail man decided,to not deliver my package today. Went to the post office and they said there was nothing they can do. Fucking joke. Worthless POS, this is the 3rd time he's decided to not deliver things I've ordered online from multiple different websites

Waited over an hour for my mail man to come back to the office to get my package. Got it only to find myself two bottles short of LGD. Already emailed justin about it, just posting so if anyone else has problems they know it's something that happens and that it will be resolved with a simple email....(so long as my issue gets resolved).

Also. I want to start LGD today. Should I just wait for a response from justin ? Just incase he asks for me to send the package back or pictures. I just don't want to not get my other two bottles because I wanted to start the one I got.

Also. I want to start LGD today. Should I just wait for a response from justin ? Just incase he asks for me to send the package back or pictures. I just don't want to not get my other two bottles because I wanted to start the one I got.

That sucks you got shorted man, but I know sarmsx will take care of it. I'm pretty sure Justin won't ask you to send the package back at all, so I'd say you are safe to start the LGD

Yeah I'm sure they will. I did a lot of research before buying from them and they seem reputable and legitimate I'm sure it was just a mistake. I'm ordering some S4 in a couple weeks still. I know I'll be taken care of. Awesome ! Starting tonight and will put together a new log for it !

Yeah I'm sure they will. I did a lot of research before buying from them and they seem reputable and legitimate I'm sure it was just a mistake. I'm ordering some S4 in a couple weeks still. I know I'll be taken care of. Awesome ! Starting tonight and will put together a new log for it !

Very nice bro! Looking forward to that log :)

Top Bottom