napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW501516 Log

Was thinking 300g might be best. I've never gone that high so this will be interesting to say the least. Highest ever recorded for me is 289g in a day.

i would try it for a while... i have a feeling you will like the result...

Thanks ! Will do! What's your opinion on MK? As far as how beneficial could it be to me on a recomp if I'm already using lgd and s4. I guess the question is. Will the extra 160 I spend truly make a considerable difference?

Update: decided to use the next few days to go zero/low carb since the lady is out of town. Besides that fact that she's a carb fiend, I also get pretty irrit able when doing 2-4 days like this.
Workout felt fine, a little bit weaker and got slightly lightheaded for a few. Finished up with 15 minutes cardio. Doing 2 days on 2 days off with cardio. Next week I'll be uping intensity and adding an extra 5 minutes.

Update. Low carb is going...its,going. Going to hop back on the carb train Tuesday. Just wanted to see how I felt.
Question.
How long can s4+lgd be ran together ? I know it's case by case. But would there be any benefit of staggering the two. Example. 8 week's of lgd and 6 weeks of s4 over lapping the s4 on week 6 and having the two come together for 2 weeks. Or would I be better off running the two together for 8-12 weeks depending on how I feel?
Also. If I feel signs of suppression pretty bad around week 8. Would using something like aromasin EOD allow me to extend the cycle due to increase of test? Or would it be best to stop cycle due to body finally being low enough on test levels to feel it. Thanks again! Ordering next week sometime! I'm excited

Thanks! I'm hoping to be able to run them the full 12. I have pretty high test already. So I'm hoping the drop isn't too bad relative to how much I have left after cycle

Update: it's been two weeks and I'm down roughly 4lbs from first thing in the morning fasted Weight. I definitely don't feel like I've lost much muscle if any at all. Endurance still great. Cardio has been changed to 3x per week for 20 minutes each time. Going to carb cycle a bit more to see how dramatic results will be I really feel like the GW is taking stride now as far as fat loss goes. Added RALA as well and noticed immediately better pumps.

Update. Still around same weight. Had a pretty gnarly refeed cheat day yesterday feeling guilty but it was a good friends going away party so I don't feel too bad. Will return to cardio and training tomorrow.

SR raises your metabolic rate to burn fat and also greatly increases endurance

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
SR has not increased my indurance what so ever. Now GW has bigtime. Knocked 6 min off my 5k in 2 weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Update: weight 176. Been really feeding on carbs lately. Body is responding well. Getting leaner and looking fuller. Have two week's left of GW ordering LGD stand alone end of this week then the following week doing S4 for financial reasons. Will order novladex with LGD to be safe. As soon as I get LGD will be dosing at 5mg for first week then 10 for subsequent 7-11 weeks depending on how shutdown I feel. I might eat at maintenance instead of 250 deficit and add more cardio first 6 weeks to capitalize on gaining muscle. And then drop calories around 350 below and possibly up S4 dosage if sides aren't bad.

Update: weight 176. Been really feeding on carbs lately. Body is responding well. Getting leaner and looking fuller. Have two week's left of GW ordering LGD stand alone end of this week then the following week doing S4 for financial reasons. Will order novladex with LGD to be safe. As soon as I get LGD will be dosing at 5mg for first week then 10 for subsequent 7-11 weeks depending on how shutdown I feel. I might eat at maintenance instead of 250 deficit and add more cardio first 6 weeks to capitalize on gaining muscle. And then drop calories around 350 below and possibly up S4 dosage if sides aren't bad.

nice work bro... make sure to follow my s4 dosing protocol carefully... you do not want to rush things with this and it needs to be more precise... here's the link... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...operly-dose-s4-dylan-gemelli-method-1668.html definitely add more cardio and utilize the benefits of gw bro... you want to get everything out of it you can and there's plenty there to get bro...

Why wouldnt u do more cardio. I mean the goal is to grt shredded right? Thats 45 to 60 mins atleast 3 to 4 times a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't want to burn muscle if possible my cuts are usually lowered calories, carb cycling, and HIIT fasted cardio x 3 a week.

Update: going to start doing 35-45 minutes of card 3x a week.
Next two weeks hoping to see more drastic changes. This will be the first time I've ever done over 1 hour of cardio a week to shred down.

I've never done more than that to get cut, granted, I've never been shredded, but I've gotten pretty damn lean just by manipulating nutrition and intensity of weights. But hey, I guess you always gotta try something new. I'm a man of science. I'll see how the added cardiovascular benefits me vs hurts me and decide whether or not its worth it
Joint problems won't be an issue. Fish oil, triflex, glucosamine, and skullcap are a part of my every day supplements along with tumeric, I hardly ever have any joint pains

Top Bottom