napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW501516 Log

What do u think about the endurabol by hardcore formulations I am trying it and I definetely feel the endurance boost

Anyone know the approx half life of GW?
Half life is 24 hours
Not sure if math is right. But according to it
You can actually never get above 40mg in bloodstream at once while taking a 20mg dose every 24 hours..I guess the effects truly are notice after first week because at that point at least 20mg at a time is in the blood stream and that's essentially a full dose around the clock working at fat metabolism. Cool stuff.

Last edited:
Hey Dylan I wanted to know if GW boosts testosterone at all thanks
No. GW is not hormonal and does not affect testosterone levels in any way

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Anyone know the approx half life of GW?
Half life is 24 hours
Not sure if math is right. But according to it
You can actually never get above 40mg in bloodstream at once while taking a 20mg dose every 24 hours..I guess the effects truly are notice after first week because at that point at least 20mg at a time is in the blood stream and that's essentially a full dose around the clock working at fat metabolism. Cool stuff.
Yes 24 hours is the half life but obviously you are not understanding how half lives work. After 24 hours you have half of the active compound in your system. 24 hours after that you have half of that, and so on....so it takes much longer than 2 days for it to be out of your system and it compounds as you take more doses to build up the peak concentration in your bloodstream

Is there any chance of flushing the compound out of your system if you drink to much water?

Like how vitamin c works for an example.

Is there any chance of flushing the compound out of your system if you drink to much water?

No it doesn't work that way at all man. Theres no problem hydrating and risking losing the active compound at all

Yes even with dosage compounding the amount available actually never goes above 40mg at once according to my math...unless it's wrong..lol been a minute since college for me.

no, not at all bro... it does not work that way... you will not have to worry about that...

Also, when I begin recomp on lgd+S4 should even higher protein be recommended example.
Calories 250 under maintenance
Macros would be approx 275g protein, 250 carb, and 60g fat..or how can I eat to best utilize sarms abilities..

Also, when I begin recomp on lgd+S4 should even higher protein be recommended example.
Calories 250 under maintenance
Macros would be approx 275g protein, 250 carb, and 60g fat..or how can I eat to best utilize sarms abilities..

take it up to 300... that way your on the higher end of 1.5 to 2 grams per lb... that extra protein is not too much but will definitely help with overall muscle gain...

Update: 1st week almost up and down approx 1 full pound from morning weight. Vivisibly leaner undoubtedly. Endurance is still up like crazy. Getting better with just about each day. I need to increase protein intake for sure. Been scraping at 200 every day. Focusing on getting that extra 25g-50.

Was thinking 300g might be best. I've never gone that high so this will be interesting to say the least. Highest ever recorded for me is 289g in a day.

Interesting. I might have to do more research. From what ive seen, typically novla is better for recovery. Onwards to more research.

Top Bottom