napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW501516 Log

My stack is LGD MK 2866 GW for 9 weeks and I will say my strength and endurance and recovery is awesome. GW is amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Pushed through rest of my workout felt fine. Although I do happen to have a pretty gnarly headache right now I have read reports of this...any idea or solution ??

My stack is LGD MK 2866 GW for 9 weeks and I will say my strength and endurance and recovery is awesome. GW is amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That's an awesome stack, and GW is pretty incredible for what it gives you during workouts

Update:
Regardless of ridiculous head ache yesterday, will be taking GW for next few days even if headaches persist. If headaches last longer than 5 straight days I will discontinue use of GW and figure out what to do with other two bottles.

Wouldn't that piece of fruit be counterintuitive to fat loss due to insulin spike?
It comes down to total macros at the end of the day. Having a serving of fruit per day while cutting is not a bad thing. You just don't want to get excessive with it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yes I understand caloric deficit vs surplus but nutrient timing can have a big impact on fat loss vs weightloss just as it can on muscular gain vs weight gain. Just curious if GW will uptake the glucose from fruit and still keep body in fat burning mode or if insulin spike will stall fat loss overall

Update: 15 minutes of cardio was a breeze it took forever to finish. Ran 8mph on 5 incline. Not very gassed. Usually if things are challenging it goes by faster because I do a sort of monologue in my head telling myself to just fucking man up and do it.
Either way. 1hr post cardio, HR is still above 100bpm I don't feel terrible just interesting because I'm completely sedintary but heart rate as if doing some mild activity. Curious if GW is part of this

Update: 15 minutes of cardio was a breeze it took forever to finish. Ran 8mph on 5 incline. Not very gassed. Usually if things are challenging it goes by faster because I do a sort of monologue in my head telling myself to just fucking man up and do it.
Either way. 1hr post cardio, HR is still above 100bpm I don't feel terrible just interesting because I'm completely sedintary but heart rate as if doing some mild activity. Curious if GW is part of this

the increase in metabolism as well as gw just working throughout... your burning fat at a much more rapid rate...

Yeah, can't wait to see even week 2 results today is 4th day and 2nd day at full dose preworkout. Just got promoted to manager so I'll definitely be a bit better financially when I buy the 12 weeks of lgd and s4. I'm also going to use novladex pct, would stacking aromasin be overkill? Or would it be worth it to use aromasin last 4 weeks of cycle to kick start pct? Thoughts ??

Yeah, can't wait to see even week 2 results today is 4th day and 2nd day at full dose preworkout. Just got promoted to manager so I'll definitely be a bit better financially when I buy the 12 weeks of lgd and s4. I'm also going to use novladex pct, would stacking aromasin be overkill? Or would it be worth it to use aromasin last 4 weeks of cycle to kick start pct? Thoughts ??
They say sarms don't aromatise so it's not needed but always best to have it on hand..

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

Figured I should have just incase. I'd rather be safe than sorry plus I could use it to dry up precontest.
Update: no headache today took 20mg as yesterday. Headache was about 2 hours post dosage and now today at 6 hours post dosage I feel fine. I'm happy that it might not be a problem.
Finished well under calorie today was a hectic day. I'll compensate and eats bit more tomorrow or the next day depending on how hungry I am. Calories today we're 2000, 200 protein 150 carb 60 fat. I will fix the ratios starting tomorrow. I grocery shopped tonight. Can't wait to start LGD and S4. Just thinking about the recomp makes me push harder and start to dial things in more.

Update : also to note, my sp02 has been a bit lower than usual. I know when training sp02 is low due to increased demand for oxygen. I'm curious if the GW has induced a constant workout like state for my body which is part of the reason why it's so effective at fat loss. Just random thoughts.

you can use nolvadex instead of clomid but remember, GW is imperative in pct... it offsets any cortisol troubles which will occur in pct... you DO NOT want cortisol to be a problem... trust me... it will ruin all your muscle gains, bring unwanted weight gain and make you feel like shit overall... GW is used to offset all of this...

Noted*
Thank you.
Also would you say aromasin could be useful in kickstsrting pct? Say using it 2-4 weeks before end of cycle ? Then switching to nova at whatever recommended dosage..I know 40/40/20/20 is the gold standard but I'm thinking I might do 40/20/20/10. Just figured if my test is already so high 869ng/dl. Would as much pct be necessary since shut down isn't as high with sarms. (Understanding that everyone responds differently I might need more help or less help pct)

Noted*
Thank you.
Also would you say aromasin could be useful in kickstsrting pct? Say using it 2-4 weeks before end of cycle ? Then switching to nova at whatever recommended dosage..I know 40/40/20/20 is the gold standard but I'm thinking I might do 40/20/20/10. Just figured if my test is already so high 869ng/dl. Would as much pct be necessary since shut down isn't as high with sarms. (Understanding that everyone responds differently I might need more help or less help pct)

No reason to use it at the end of the cycle only. It's when hormones drop that you'll get estrogen spike. You want it IN pct. Nolvadex isn't an AI

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

If you are only doing a sarms cycle, aromasin isn't needed for pct. Just clomid and gw, and if you are still wanting to use Nolva instead it would be Nolva and gw only

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom