napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first tren/sustanon cycle

draft91

First of all i did deca/test e. cycle before with 400mg deca and 600mg test e. More then 1 year past and i wanna use tren this time. I am 25 y.o. 170cm with 85kg training for 10 years and stats are %13-14 bf. Lifting 130kg bench, 150kg squat and 200kg deadlift.
I prepared the incycle pills and pct. For incycle: arimidex, cabaser. Pct: hcg, nolvadex with clomid.
I wanna keep tren e. low but get good effect of it. For that at the beginning i was planning to use 500mg sustanon and 400mg tren ew. for 10weeks. Then i changed my mind about the dosages, why dont I keep it low? Then now i wanna use 250 sustanon with 200tren w. every week for 10 weeks. What do you suggest for that?

An other question is after this cycle i want to cruise with 100-200mg sustanon for 3 months and then blasting again with the same cycle.

I am open to any suggestions :)

First of all i did deca/test e. cycle before with 400mg deca and 600mg test e. More then 1 year past and i wanna use tren this time. I am 25 y.o. 170cm with 85kg training for 10 years and stats are %13-14 bf. Lifting 130kg bench, 150kg squat and 200kg deadlift.
I prepared the incycle pills and pct. For incycle: arimidex, cabaser. Pct: hcg, nolvadex with clomid.
I wanna keep tren e. low but get good effect of it. For that at the beginning i was planning to use 500mg sustanon and 400mg tren ew. for 10weeks. Then i changed my mind about the dosages, why dont I keep it low? Then now i wanna use 250 sustanon with 200tren w. every week for 10 weeks. What do you suggest for that?

An other question is after this cycle i want to cruise with 100-200mg sustanon for 3 months and then blasting again with the same cycle.

I think you are jumping the gun here wanting to resort to Tren buddy. Is this just your second cycle? What is your goals from the cycle?

And why are you talking about blasting and cruising at 25 years old? You should not be doing that at all. You need to cycle correctly and pct afterwards

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I did test only, then test with deca, this will be 3rd but test+deca was 1 years ago. My main goal is lowering bf with good amount of gains. I was playing rugby as number 2 and got neck muscle injury 2 years ago. I dont wanna be so huge, just be my best size with good speed and strenght. By the way i ll add ventolin(arbuterol) to cycle with zaditen. I can get all the stuff from pharmacy except tren.

I was thinking about b&c receptors losing combining ability with every cycle-pct round. I dont wanna run more and more stuff in my system everytime. I think, ı can keep the dosages low with long time period to keep solid gains. What do you think?

I did test only, then test with deca, this will be 3rd but test+deca was 1 years ago. My main goal is lowering bf with good amount of gains. I was playing rugby as number 2 and got neck muscle injury 2 years ago. I dont wanna be so huge, just be my best size with good speed and strenght. By the way i ll add ventolin(arbuterol) to cycle with zaditen. I can get all the stuff from pharmacy except tren.

I was thinking about b&c receptors losing combining ability with every cycle-pct round. I dont wanna run more and more stuff in my system everytime. I think, ı can keep the dosages low with long time period to keep solid gains. What do you think?
I don't think that is a good plan at all buddy. Steroids are not fat burners so I would forget the tren. Stick to test and add in some sarms to help melt the fat

1-12 test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg eod
1'12 gw 20mg per day
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)
1-12 S4 50mg per day (split 25mg twice per dsy)

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day

You can get your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

Also you should not even consider blast and cruise at all. That's wreck less and nonsensical at your age. You have a completely wrong impression of what that is going to do for you and you do know that blasting and cruising becomes a lifelong commitment to test right? Just pct after a cycle like you should. You are only 25 man. Come on

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That was a high test/deca cycle for a rookie. Are you saying that you did not get results from that cycle? Also you were too young to do any cycles before 25.I would not use tren at all bro. Maybe much latter in your life. I have been cycling for 20 years and still use only 400 test and 200-400 deca. It takes diet along with hard work.
Also your sus/tren cycle would be bad news.Your sus needs to go 12 weeks min. I think you better do some sarms and stick around on this board and learn some more about steroids before you attempt them again.

Top Bottom