napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finally put my order through!

caro36

I had previously posted back in January 2017, asking for advice on what to take..I am pretty happy with my figure but let's face it, we all want more!..lol
I finally decided and ordered Osta, S4 and GW. I am thinking of running the osta by itself for the first 4wks then add the other 2 for another 4 - 8wks. I just want to ease my body into it.
I just put my order through and just waiting on confirmation of my payment.
My husband is having knee surgery at the end of may and he might be trying the osta as well.
This guy is already a machine, he damaged his knee last August but still has been working out hard, he makes no excuses and is ripped all year round. So I am very interested in seeing what the osta will do to him.
Any recommendation on when and how much to take. I do my workouts at 6am fasted since I wake up so early I have no time to eat. Monday-Friday.
I am currently 160cm tall, 125lbs
Hubby 5'7 145lbs he workouts around 12pm or 3pm. 5x a week.
Also wondering if I can still take my other supplements (pre-workout, creatine, glutamine?)
Is there any other supplement that I should not take while on this cycle?
Thank you so much in advance I am very excited and I will post before pictures of hubby and I once we start the cycle and update it as we go alone. :)

Did you get your SARMS from sarmsx? There's no need to ease into anything. You really want to run all 3 sarms for 12 weeks to get the most out of them

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866. 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Hi RickRock, yes I ordered from sarmsx
Thank you for your answer
Does it matter if these are taken on an empty stomach?

you can take them with or without food... the only time food is required is the rare circumstance that you get an upset stomach when you take them but there is a very slim chance of that.. otherwise, it does not matter either way... LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESULTS!

you can take them with or without food... the only time food is required is the rare circumstance that you get an upset stomach when you take them but there is a very slim chance of that.. otherwise, it does not matter either way... LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESULTS!
me 2 thank you!

I am also looking forward to your results...I seen your pic in flex Friday great work so far and glad to have you on board!

Top Bottom