napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female Beginner SARMS Cycle

Dpow

Hi everyone!

I've been around reading and researching female perspectives/experiences of SARMS use.
I've been bodybuilding for a couple years now and I want to gain an edge in aesthetics and performance. I am planning on doing a show in the first week of April and starting my first cycle of MK in January.
I've not been able to find much info on SARMS cycling around a show - would anyone be able to advise?

I am looking to do a 12 week cycle with 12.5mg dose per day.
I did see a lot of girls starting MK cycle alongside GW as well? Is it worth it in the start or should this be added in later in the cycle (then continued until end of GW cycle, even when MK cycle is done).

Would I have to stop both GW and MK before the show (and if yes, how long before)? Is there any water retention etc after stopping a cycle?
I will obviously continue to get on top of my research but I was wondering if anyone here had or heard of any experiences on this area?

Goal is to come in much leaner than previous shows (e.g. moderately visible muscle seperation), and retain lean muscle gains, without so much vascularity though (think Nicole Wilkins lean).

Weight training 5 days per week and start with 30min cardio 3 days per week, increasing based on results.

Diet will start with around 1850kcal (35F, 170C, 190P). I am currently on approx 2000-2100kcal

Weight - 66kg
Height - 167cm
BF - approx 16-17%

My diet and training will also be managed based on ongoing results.

**Let me note that I have never used anything before. 100% newbie digging through piles of research >.< and just need a bit of help

Last edited:
Your best bet is to go with the triple stack. That is the best stack for your goals and the most popular for females. This is the protocol to run

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Top Bottom