napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca Test levels

C

cbbram00

Since Deca is a 19Nor-testosterone will it increase test levels? Since this is my first cruise (TRT) I'll need to adjust dosages accordingly and get bloods.

Currently running 150 Test Cyp / 150 Deca a week...

Will the addition of Deca as a therapeutic dose add to the testosterone?

If Testosterone ran alone @ 150 - 200mg / wk puts me in TRT range would the addition of the Deca increase my test levels and put me too high? Or does only the Test Cyp dosage matter?

Since Deca is a 19Nor-testosterone will it increase test levels? Since this is my first cruise (TRT) I'll need to adjust dosages accordingly and get bloods.

Currently running 150 Test Cyp / 150 Deca a week...

Will the addition of Deca as a therapeutic dose add to the testosterone?

If Testosterone ran alone @ 150 - 200mg / wk puts me in TRT range would the addition of the Deca increase my test levels and put me too high? Or does only the Test Cyp dosage matter?
Nandrolones should not show up or affect your testosterone leveks in a test whatsoever. Certain compounds will but to my knowledge those will not

Nandrolones should not show up or affect your testosterone leveks in a test whatsoever. Certain compounds will but to my knowledge those will not
Ok... Because I'm going to have to dial in my TRT dosage and I was curious...

It's been debated for a while. I don't think they will but I'm not 100% sure. Drb or jake may know this one.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Only testosterones reflect in your test levels. Deca, eq etc will not raise your test levels. All esters from tne to test undecoanate will increase your test levels.So just keep dialing in and forget about nandrolone. I will ask drb if there are any that may increse test, but I doubt it.

Only testosterones reflect in your test levels. Deca, eq etc will not raise your test levels. All esters from tne to test undecoanate will increase your test levels.So just keep dialing in and forget about nandrolone. I will ask drb if there are any that may increse test, but I doubt it.
Thanks Jake!

Drb-talked to me for a few minutes. He said years ago a bud made test cyp, deca and tren. He mis labelled one of the deca vials as test cyp. So he was doing a double dose of deca and a single dose of tren. He thought he was dong cyp,deca,tren. He went to get his bloods to see if his test was right and the doc was frantic.He said sir your test is non existant! So I guess that answers for deca and tren. He also does not think anything but test itself affects bloods.

So you dial in your test and keep your deca rolling and let us know how it goes.

Drb-talked to me for a few minutes. He said years ago a bud made test cyp, deca and tren. He mis labelled one of the deca vials as test cyp. So he was doing a double dose of deca and a single dose of tren. He thought he was dong cyp,deca,tren. He went to get his bloods to see if his test was right and the doc was frantic.He said sir your test is non existant! So I guess that answers for deca and tren. He also does not think anything but test itself affects bloods.

So you dial in your test and keep your deca rolling and let us know how it goes.
Cool... Thanks again Jake... Very good to know...

Also... I'll try not a get my labels mixed!

I may want to try this combo too. TRT dose of Test Cyp 200 to 250 mg week. Maybe only 200mg / week of Deca. See how it goes with that amount.

I may want to try this combo too. TRT dose of Test Cyp 200 to 250 mg week. Maybe only 200mg / week of Deca. See how it goes with that amount.

try the 200 split, you wont regret it.

Pharma Lady has a special going on for platinum biotech DECA 300 right now, if you are interested pm me or cbbram

200/200 is a cycle bro!

This is absolutely true. I'm confused by the post, but if you mean you will be on TRT at 200/200, that is not TRT and actually a cycle. Doses would have to be much lower on TRT or cruising. Dylan is running a Test and Deca cruise but I think he is doing 150/150

It def will not up your test levels, but I do believe it will shut you down. This is why the screwballs that have no idea what they are doing running a deca only cycle get deca dick. And if you don't do a good pct, you will be shut down for a long time.

This is absolutely true. I'm confused by the post, but if you mean you will be on TRT at 200/200, that is not TRT and actually a cycle. Doses would have to be much lower on TRT or cruising. Dylan is running a Test and Deca cruise but I think he is doing 150/150
Rick how would you personally run this Test / Deca scenario on trt? 200/150, 200/100? I know you run your TRT test @ 200 on cruise.

Rick how would you personally run this Test / Deca scenario on trt? 200/150, 200/100? I know you run your TRT test @ 200 on cruise.

I would probably run mine at 200 test 100 Deca myself and see how that treated me

im doing 150/150 right now and i cant say enough about the results... well, i guess if this tells you anything... this will be my staple cruise from here on out... i may try tren at 150 but the way i feel and look with this, im inclined to just stick with it from here on out... so i think that will be an idea about how much i like it!! i would have never dreamed that i would ever even use deca and then to like it this much...

Top Bottom