napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and free test level

Randomhero99

Hello all,

So i'm on TRT (25mg EOD and HCG 200iu EOD, this puts my levels around 600, but my free test is very top end. Would increasing my dose be beneficial to get in the 900's, or would this mean my free test would be way over the limit and i'm actually optimal now? I get acne really bad if i go over the 600's.

why would you increase if you already know you get bad acne and already have high end free test? Im not trying to be a jerk but wouldnt that be common sense to NOT do it and avoid these kinds of issues.. why do you need to be in the 900's? thats completely and utterly unnecessary

the idea behind trt is to replace your bodies own test levels with what you should normally produce.

anything above that is going to increase problems, not decrease

Lads
That Is the exact answer I wanted. Everyone talks about how they're in the 900-1000s and feel like superman. But thank you, exactly what I thought. Definetly happy to stay as I am. Appreciate it

Lads
That Is the exact answer I wanted. Everyone talks about how they're in the 900-1000s and feel like superman. But thank you, exactly what I thought. Definetly happy to stay as I am. Appreciate it
you can blast steroids and get more effect, but keep your trt dose otherwise

Hello all,

So i'm on TRT (25mg EOD and HCG 200iu EOD, this puts my levels around 600, but my free test is very top end. Would increasing my dose be beneficial to get in the 900's, or would this mean my free test would be way over the limit and i'm actually optimal now? I get acne really bad if i go over the 600's.
why increase if acne bad

Dylan covered it very well for you. There is no need to have testosterone levels that high. That is a mythical meathead type of mentality to have

Top Bottom