napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca Test levels

I love love love Deca and tren... Your cruise is a thing of beauty to me.

Brother no joke, its a staple for me now... I feel phenomenal... I am doing test and deca 125-150, primo 200 and gw501516 and this is probably the best cycle ive been on and its mot even a fucking cycle, its just trt...

Brother no joke, its a staple for me now... I feel phenomenal... I am doing test and deca 125-150, primo 200 and gw501516 and this is probably the best cycle ive been on and its mot even a fucking cycle, its just trt...

best cycle ever, yet its NOT a cycle.. lol best comment ever

and dude test/deca + primo and GW? sounds AMAZING. your endurance must be through the roof

best cycle ever, yet its NOT a cycle.. lol best comment ever

and dude test/deca + primo and GW? sounds AMAZING. your endurance must be through the roof

Thats an understatement on the endurance... Im loving it! I feel phenomenal and the size is quality... Ill post some pics in the next few weeks... Im adding sr9009 soon so i want yo see the response from it too!

Thats an understatement on the endurance... Im loving it! I feel phenomenal and the size is quality... Ill post some pics in the next few weeks... Im adding sr9009 soon so i want yo see the response from it too!

adding SR too lol geez man, there is no end to your gains

Wow man.....that statement says a lot right there! More testament to the validity of the "more is not better" mentality

I'm starting my Deca in 6 days and I cannot fucking wait

It's going to get even more sick with that addition of SR9009 bro.

I'm sorry just need to clarify, test and deca each at 125/150, and one cc 200 primo? 475 mg or test t and deca combined at 150 plus primo, equalling 350..

Yes I want to hear how that's trt so I can do that too [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see how you respond to all of the cardio you do. Can't wait till this hits my front door

That exactly how how I would have put it together for you D. You did excellent.I would have ramped you from 100 for 4-6 weeks then 150. If you do blast next cycle...try going 150 for 6 weeks then on weeks 7 and 8 just try 200. Yo can always start backing down to 150-100. Just so you are positive of your deca sweet spot. If it does happen to be 150 then great, then try the primo up to 1000. Adjust in small amount of master and or pro and if you really want to you can put in 100mg tren hex.
Some coconut delts, dude,with veins and striations you are the bees knees.

It def will not up your test levels, but I do believe it will shut you down. This is why the screwballs that have no idea what they are doing running a deca only cycle get deca dick. And if you don't do a good pct, you will be shut down for a long time.

Well you know ow it goes..we sa over and over until we blue in the face...your cycle has to be supported with TEST. Every single cycle that you can dream of NEEDS TEST...a min of 150-200 ..250-400 is better.

Wow man.....that statement says a lot right there! More testament to the validity of the "more is not better" mentality

I'm starting my Deca in 6 days and I cannot fucking wait

dude rick really looking forward to your DECA log man. jump on the DECA train, destination..GAINSville USA

I'm seriously looking into just adding it to my TRT.........I've stated this in another thread. Here's a pretty good write up from a guys who's been on TRT for almost 30 years (he's HIV positive). Looks like this was indeed a highly recommended protocol for men who were on TRT due to HIV induced muscle wasting. This was a very popular protocol in the 90s prescribed by doctors before AASs before the Feds came in put such controls on the drugs. See Below:

I used nandrolone for 10 years. My first book was about it.

As long as you use it with 100-200 mg of testosterone per week, you will be OK. I never had any prolactin issues on it.

200 mg of nandrolone plus 100-200 mg of testosterone once per week can do wonders. You can gain 2-3 pounds a week if you eat well and clean and do resistance exercise 4 times per week. I would add 500 IU HCG twice per week.

This is from my first book I co-authored with Michael Mooney (Built to Survive)
Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca Durabolin)

Nandrolone decanoate is a “best” anabolic steroid for men because it has less potential for androgenic or estrogenic side effects than testosterone, yet one comparison study showed that it has more anabolic potential than testosterone at lower doses.

Nandrolone, like other anabolic steroids, is not however, suitable as a substitute for testosterone for the treatment of testosterone deficiency, as it does not produce the effects on libido, quality-of- life and physical hardiness that testosterone itself does. In truth only testosterone itself is appropriate for testosterone replacement therapy.

Nandrolone’s decreased androgenic potential means that there is less chance that it will promote hair loss or enlargement of the prostate than testosterone. This is partly because testosterone’s 5-alpha reduced metabolite, called dihydrotestosterone, is more androgenic than nandrolone’s 5-alpha reduced metabolite, called dihydronandrolone. Because of its lower androgenic potential, nandrolone may also be used at low doses by women who are experiencing severe weight loss.

Nandrolone is a nor-testosterone, which means that there is no carbon at the 19 position of the molecule. This prevents the binding of the enzyme called aromatase, which converts testosterone into estrogen. While some textbooks say that this means that nandrolone should not convert to estrogen at all, nandrolone has been shown to convert to estrogen at a rate of approximately 20 percent as much as testosterone does at therapeutic doses. Therefore, nandrolone has significantly less potential to cause estrogen-related side effects such as gynecomastia (breast growth) than testosterone in men. Reduced potential for androgenic and estrogenic effects, along with its high anabolic potential makes nandrolone a very good steroid to combine with testosterone for higher-dose anabolic therapy.

Nandrolone probably converts to estrogen, not through the action of aromatase, but through the action of organic acids or alkalines in the body that act on nandrolone after it is converted to its 1-beta hydroxylated derivative. This means that estrogen inhibitors like Arimidex, which decrease the activity of aromatase, may not stop nandrolone from aromatizing to estrogen.

Frequency of Administration — Nandrolone
(Once per Week)

Pharmacokinetic studies with nandrolone decanoate also show that it is better to administer it on a weekly basis rather than biweekly or monthly, if the most consistent blood levels of the steroid are desired. While blood levels of nandrolone decanoate begin to rise in several hours, its 6-day half-life is about 20 percent longer than the half- life for testosterone enanthate or cypionate.

Note: The dosing information on the package insert for nandrolone decanoate recommends weekly administration. The dosing instructions in the package inserts for testosterone cypionate and enanthate are inadequate.

Oil-based injectable anabolic steroids are somewhat preferable to any oral steroid because of their lack of liver toxicity. The main reason that orals may be preferred is because some people have a strong aversion to injections and some doctors are reluctant to prescribe injectable drugs for self-administration.

Generic nandrolone decanoate is sold around the world as single dose vials in three different concentrations — 50 mg, 100 mg, or 200 mg per mL. The most economical product contains 200 mg per mL. Compounding pharmacies can make it (the commercial product is no longer available in pharmacies in the US)

The Pool Effect

After several injections, long-acting injectable oil-based steroids like testosterone enanthate, testosterone cypionate, and nandrolone decanoate can accumulate in the muscle tissue around the injection site in a pool. This pooling can create a longer duration of release of the steroid, which may lengthen the net lifespan of the drug in the body to some extent. Even when this is taken into account, we suggest that once-a- week administration is best to maintain the most consistent blood level of the drug.

Comparing Anabolic Effect — Nandrolone
Versus Testosterone

While there have been no controlled comparative studies of nandrolone decanoate and testosterone in HIV(+) people, studies so far suggest that at a dose of 100 mg per week, nandrolone produces more lean tissue growth than testosterone. For instance, in Dr. Julian Gold’s study of wasting men, 100 mg of nandrolone every two weeks caused a lean tissue gain of 6.6 pounds in 16 weeks, while Coodley’s study on wasting men showed that 200 mg of testosterone every two weeks produced no net gain after 12 weeks.

Gold’s study did include weight-training, though, and weight-training appears to roughly double the anabolic effect of anabolic steroids according to Dr. Bhasin’s high-dose testosterone study.

Perhaps more compelling is a comparative study of normal HIV-negative men that showed a significant weight gain with 100 mg of nandrolone decanoate per week but none with testosterone enanthate at 100 mg. In the same study, at 300 mg of nandrolone and 300 mg of testosterone, both steroids caused significant muscle gain, but there was a greater strength gain with testosterone.37 (This suggests that testosterone induces specific natural neurochemical effects that influence physical strength that may be attenuated or devoid with nandrolone.)38

There is nothing perfectly conclusive here, but these data do indicate that nandrolone probably does have more value as an anabolic agent than testosterone does at equal low replacement-like doses. This supports our proposed use of nandrolone added to replacement testosterone to increase the net anabolic effect with less potential for the androgenic or estrogenic side effects that might happen with higher than replacement dose testosterone. However, testosterone appears to have its own unique functional effects on the nervous system.

Combining Testosterone with Nandrolone to
Reduce Side Effects

We also suggest that physicians consider using a mixture of nandrolone decanoate and testosterone in equal lower doses to give some more sensitive hypogonadal men the full benefit of the androgenic properties of testosterone, but reduce the potential for its dose-related side effects. Testosterone’s androgenic characteristics impart more energy, physical strength, libido, and anti-depressive effect than nandrolone, but there is more potential for hair loss, acne, irritability, and prostate growth with testosterone, especially with increasing doses.

Nandrolone appears to add relatively more anabolic activity with a reduced potential for side effects. We see physicians prescribes 50 to 100 mg of testosterone with 50 to 100 mg of nandrolone per week to men to obtain better overall lean tissue retention, energy, and quality-of-life than can be obtained by using testosterone or nandrolone alone. There is also less potential for hair loss and other side effects with this combination.

We sometimes hear men tell us how testosterone alone makes them feel less than optimal until nandrolone is added. We have seen low dose combinations of testosterone and nandrolone used by a significant number of men to produce optimal quality of life, and suggest that physicians consider this non-standard use.

This book was written by Michael Mooney and Nelson Vergel. Neslon has never gotten off of deca/test.

deca + dbol? get ready to EAT and blow up

Among other things?Test better be one of them!!! There is your classic Arnold cycle...400/400/50. After 6 weeks drop the dbol. Then latter in in his career he went deca/test/dbol/primo. At week 10 drop the test and deca back to 200/200 and jack the primo up and cut fr 10 more weeks

Yeah, I'm on Nelson's forum for TRT. Nelson is awesome.........tons of information. He's really groundbreaking and helping a lot of Dr's and clinics with proper protocol for TRT and men's health in general. Very good guy.
Mooney put him on that cycle and saved Nelson's life. Mooney was before his time on the medical end, and Nelson ran with it.

Mooney put him on that cycle and saved Nelson's life. Mooney was before his time on the medical end, and Nelson ran with it.
I'm just so glad to be in the inner circles with all this info. I went to TRT because of elevated blood sugar. My A1c was a 6.4 and it was from prolonged use of statins for high cholesterol. So basically statins induced me into pre diabetes. I scoured the internet for some solutions, and found that TRT is remarkable for insulin resistance. I got tested and my testosterone wasn't basement low, it was in the 470 range but my clinic agreed with me to try this treatment to get my blood sugar down. So 53 years old I'm feeling great about everything right now. And sharing knowledge with all you guys is totally awesome!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom