napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca Test levels

Among other things?Test better be one of them!!! There is your classic Arnold cycle...400/400/50. After 6 weeks drop the dbol. Then latter in in his career he went deca/test/dbol/primo. At week 10 drop the test and deca back to 200/200 and jack the primo up and cut fr 10 more weeks

Lol yes he was commenting on me. I am doing 300/300 currently with 30mg dbol. Day 9 today of dbol. Waiting for the kick in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not yet. I wonder if I need to up it to 40mg or if I need to give it a few more days. Maybe I am a slow responder?

hmm..DBOL is extremely fast, 4-5 hr life. i thought when you said waiting for it to kick you meant DECA..but you feel nothing from the DBOL thats strange. whered you get it?

hmm..DBOL is extremely fast, 4-5 hr life. i thought when you said waiting for it to kick you meant DECA..but you feel nothing from the DBOL thats strange. whered you get it?

Pharma Lady. I will have to look at the package to see if it was platinum biotech or global Anabolics

Pharma Lady. I will have to look at the package to see if it was platinum biotech or global Anabolics

ok. if its PLady its good to go i have no worries there, just wanted to make sure. thats very strange indeed. you can try increasing the dosage but 40 is getting kind of high, need to watch Estrogen

ok. if its PLady its good to go i have no worries there, just wanted to make sure. thats very strange indeed. you can try increasing the dosage but 40 is getting kind of high, need to watch Estrogen

I hate high jacking thee thread. Go check out the log I started. It'll explain everything I have and I wouldn't mind any input or adjustments.

This book was written by Michael Mooney and Nelson Vergel. Neslon has never gotten off of deca/test.

Actually Nelson finally came off the Deca. He says he now just stays on his TRT protocol 100mg a week of Test Cyp, (2 injections of 50mg ea), and HCG. He became worried about studies that have shown problems with the left ventricle in the heart, he was experiencing water retention and high blood pressure. He was on Deca for 10 straight years.

Actually Nelson finally came off the Deca. He says he now just stays on his TRT protocol 100mg a week of Test Cyp, (2 injections of 50mg ea), and HCG. He became worried about studies that have shown problems with the left ventricle in the heart, he was experiencing water retention and high blood pressure. He was on Deca for 10 straight years.

oh crap 10 years straight? how much was he taking? or what was his average dose at least?

Through out the ten years I think he took 100/100, sometimes 100/150 and 100/200. His theory is keep test no higher than 100 and go no higher than 200 on the Deca. You can run with those numbers for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Through out the ten years I think he took 100/100, sometimes 100/150 and 100/200. His theory is keep test no higher than 100 and go no higher than 200 on the Deca. You can run with those numbers for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

true. low doses bring about all the benefits with no sides

Top Bottom