napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

competition

mastermolnar said:
This is my latest progress fellas. I dont feel like im actually bulking at this time. Im still hovering around 192-194 and eating 4800-5200 clean calories a day which is a hell of a chore

Looking great bro. Bulking lean and clean is what it's all about. Just be careful not to go too high with cals or get too sloppy. That's just more shit to clean up later. I'm not a believer in big surpluses or big deficits. A 500 calorie difference in maintenance one way or another can work wonders over time, whether it be burning fat or building muscle. Best way to retain your muscle mass in a cut, and keep the fat off during a bulk

RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:
This is my latest progress fellas. I dont feel like im actually bulking at this time. Im still hovering around 192-194 and eating 4800-5200 clean calories a day which is a hell of a chore

Looking great bro. Bulking lean and clean is what it's all about. Just be careful not to go too high with cals or get too sloppy. That's just more shit to clean up later. I'm not a believer in big surpluses or big deficits. A 500 calorie difference in maintenance one way or another can work wonders over time, whether it be burning fat or building muscle. Best way to retain your muscle mass in a cut, and keep the fat off during a bulk

Thanks rick. I am happy with how clean I feel but tgere are just certain areas I feel like im making no progress in..... mainly legs. But thanks for the input. Greatly appreciated

So im thinking of running mast at the end of my current cycle. Judging by my most current pic, would you guys consider it worthwhile to run or should I dave it for competition? Im kinda eager to see what kinda results ill get. Im about 10 weeks in with..
1-20 sus 225 eod
1-20 eq 225 eod
10-20 tren storm 250 eod
18-20 hcg 1500
*12-20 mast 250 eod

Aromasin 12.5 e3d

Pct
21-22 aroma 12.5 eod
nol 40/20/20/20
Clo 50/25/25/25

Input much appreciated
I obviously just started running tren storm

When is your show?

Mast is a DHT. you can blast that all the way up till show time. It will help for when you drop your test.

You need fto swich your sust to prop. And it should be ran up till the last week before stage time.

Sust will have long esters in it causing you to retain water and they also aromitize. You wanna prevent that as much as possible..swich in to prop till 1 week out and then dripping test all together will work nicly.

I would not run the hcg before contest either.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: competition

mastermolnar said:
So im thinking of running mast at the end of my current cycle. Judging by my most current pic, would you guys consider it worthwhile to run or should I dave it for competition? Im kinda eager to see what kinda results ill get. Im about 10 weeks in with..
1-20 sus 225 eod
1-20 eq 225 eod
10-20 tren storm 250 eod
18-20 hcg 1500
*12-20 mast 250 eod

Aromasin 12.5 e3d

Pct
21-22 aroma 12.5 eod
nol 40/20/20/20
Clo 50/25/25/25

Input much appreciated
You are definitely lean enough for masteron, but at this point what are you looking for with it? It makes perfect sense in prep because of its cosmetic effects, but right now I don't see where it fits with your goals of adding size

mastermolnar said:
1-20 sus 225 eod
1-20 eq 225 eod
10-20 tren storm 250 eod
18-20 hcg 1500
*12-20 mast 250 eod

Aromasin 12.5 e3d

Pct
21-22 aroma 12.5 eod
nol 40/20/20/20
Clo 50/25/25/25

Input much appreciated

its no secret i love mast and i love to see it used by those who actually can because not too many fall into the category of really being able to use it but you do... i see no issue with adding it but i do agree with rick on thinking about saving it just for your contest.... if you want to harden now, just go with winstrol, s4 and proviron... save mast for the contest prep portion and run it aggressively... 800 mg week will be perfect for your contest prep...

go with all three of these at 50 mg per day each for now... winsrol, s4 and proviron

RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:
1-20 sus 225 eod
1-20 eq 225 eod
10-20 tren storm 250 eod
18-20 hcg 1500
*12-20 mast 250 eod

Aromasin 12.5 e3d

Pct
21-22 aroma 12.5 eod
nol 40/20/20/20
Clo 50/25/25/25

Input much appreciated
You are definitely lean enough for masteron, but at this point what are you looking for with it? It makes perfect sense in prep because of its cosmetic effects, but right now I don't see where it fits with your goals of adding size

I hear you man. I more or less wanted to run it because I know ill include it in my comp so I kind of wanted to see what it could do for me. But I hear you. Ill just save it. Thanks guys

So im finally seeing my legs grow a bit. Got more work to do there but I feel like im finally seeing more progress. My lifts are up quite a bit and im feeling pretty damn healthy

Attachments

• 20150904_130124-240x427.jpg
    20150904_130124-240x427.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 71
mastermolnar said:
So im finally seeing my legs grow a bit. Got more work to do there but I feel like im finally seeing more progress. My lifts are up quite a bit and im feeling pretty damn healthy

nice work bro... i can see the effort you have been putting in... keep this up... the progress will continue to show as long as you push as you are!

DylanGemelli said:
mastermolnar said:

nice work bro... i can see the effort you have been putting in... keep this up... the progress will continue to show as long as you push as you are!

Thanks a lot bro. Definitely pushing. But I could push harder I think.

Your starting to look solid bro. Keep it up. any idea what your bf is at?

mastermolnar said:

You are looking great brother. The progress you are making is certainly showing....Very nice work!

TX TERROR said:
Your starting to look solid bro. Keep it up. any idea what your bf is at?

Im pretty sure its in the low 8s right now. Thanks a lot man. Still got a ways to go til im satisfied (if that ever happens) but progress photos are the only way im noticing any changes.

RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:

You are looking great brother. The progress you are making is certainly showing....Very nice work!

Thanks a lot rick. Got a ways to go. Im trying to be 195 on stage

mastermolnar said:
RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:

You're well on your way brother! Keep up the great work! I'm excited to see how all this time and preparation goes for you, and I'll be here to help and guide you with any help you may need :)

RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:
RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:

You're well on your way brother! Keep up the great work! I'm excited to see how all this time and preparation goes for you, and I'll be here to help and guide you with any help you may need :)

thanks a lot man. Means a lot. I think im gonna try to get "stage ready" as a dry run so to speak and see where I can get to. Gotta start doing cardio now and modify my diet slightly but ill poat pics in a couple weeks

mastermolnar said:
RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:
RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:

thanks a lot man. Means a lot. I think im gonna try to get "stage ready" as a dry run so to speak and see where I can get to. Gotta start doing cardio now and modify my diet slightly but ill poat pics in a couple weeks

Awesome! Looking forward to the pics and update brother!

How long do you have. Looking great already. What's the date of the show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saiyan said:
How long do you have. Looking great already. What's the date of the show?

honestly dont even know yet. Not until next spring.. im thinking around april or so. But thanks man! I just decided about 2 months ago I was going to go for it next spring and I still need to pick a show in jersey

Oh there's got to be plenty in a city that size. I live in a small town and the closest shoes I can find to even go watch are 3+ hours away. Haven't made it to any yet. Didn't realize how expensive it was to just watch.

Top Bottom